Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41738 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by hansad: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

You de fear?

Take away Biafra from Nigeria, what shall be left is a country of southwest and north of Nigeria directed by Islamic Mullahs.

See why many of you de fear Biafra leaving, except the other fear that you may lose Biafra's crude oil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
sonnie10:

Sometime I wonder how people pass exam in Nigeria.

What he is saying is that Biafrans are foreigners in Nigeria the same way those listed countries' citizens are foreigners in Nigeria. Therefore, if you want Biafrans to close their businesses and leave Nigeria for you, to be fair you must also demand that others non- Nigerians should do the same.

He did not say that those countries are involved in the movement for reinstatement of Biafra.

tongue tongue tongue. @ bolded, have a re-think on your sentence and fathom how unreasonable your sentence was.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry

see painment.
how come person wear pant, e begin tight you?
face Swaste !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
DelticStephEn:

where is this one comming from?

dont mind that mumu that calls himself sultanchidi....those are the type of peeps that propagate problem between brethren......

VIVA BIAFRA,VIVA NIGER DELTA..

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=15pt]No one is afraid to let igbos go, no one really want igbos around, frankly no one wants anyone around, everybody wants to be on his own and determine its own destiny, but the rest are wise enough to know there are steps to be taken to achieve this, it is a gradual process, but like the typical quick fix (faulty result) nature of many igbos, you want it fast, and you cant get this one fast, you will have to retrace your steps, adopt diplomacy, then you can pack your ish and gerrara here while we heave a sigh of relief and jubilate on our streets, building our society and rebranding our tarnished name destroyed by people who have pushed drugs and scammed the world all round. But that time is not now, its not hatred its just facts.[/size]

It is only in Nigeria that I have seen that people (Nigerians) wanna stick to their problem (Igbos), human nature allows us to solve our problem or stay away from them but its not applicable in this case. you want them (Igbos) to still stick around and tarnish ur (Nigeria) image more n more or to let them go as fast as possible. who is deceiving who bros

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:

Its now obvious that ur only typing because u have keyboard, no understanding of what ur typing. so Scots do not live in England during their own struggle/referendum or they don't still have properties in England even uptill now.. mumu

Your mumuism is second to none. You want independence, yet you want to continue sucking your hosts: what an irony! Again, Governors, Ministers, and other public office holders occupying different offices in others states should withdraw from their various offices first and then returned to your erosion-effected land, then I will take you guys serious.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
dignity33:
Why north and west keep on sabotaging them self, they keep on talking about oil in Niger delta why not let the people of Niger delta decide where to be if Biafra stand, because the people you call niger delta today are most igbo indigen , that is why wr can't let them suffer in the hand of oppressor (Nigeria).

Did we tell you we re suffering ?

How many Non-Igbo Niger have you see Screaming..?

How is Edo, Ijaw, itsekiri, Urhobo,... Igbo ?

My name is Ayo and your name is OBI, how re we related ?
Am Itsekiri you re Igbo hw re we connected ?
You keep screaming you gat nothing in common with Yoruba, What did you have in Common with The Said ND minorities ?

My culture is Edo yours is Igbo is there similarities ?

Take it or Leave it, Biafra is a Greedy Agenda . abeg tell those IPOB make dem nor near URHOBO, Itsekiri, Isoko , Edo Territory.. Cous they won't be happy with what we will do to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Emmahunk(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
This craze for Biafra nonsense is getting out of hand and must be squarely addressed.
Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory simply made one last wish before his demise. He said, " Ndi Igbo, ( meaning Igbo people) , this is my last wish, GIVE ME PETER OBI AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE"
He who founded Biafra and fought for it did not ask for Biafra as his last wish.
My question is, if we are given Biafra today, who will be OUR leader?
Most surprising is the fact that the so called protesters started from Delta, an area that totally scuttled the Biafran dream during the Civil war.
Enough of this craze Biko nu !

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by benedictnsi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.

gringringrin nwanne eeh...... I gbuola mmadu with onu gi gringrin

I mere ya 30
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
jeffucee10:

Esau, so you are willing to sell your birth right for food . shame on you...
Since when has it become a crime to ask for freedom?
Jacob, I am not in bondage to look for freedom, maybe you are. Till then, you will still have to go through me because I am igbo and have the right to my own opinion

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahaha, that osumenyi land is nigeria, u are just staying there for now, if u are tired of staying, just carry ur luggage and go, many of ur brothers still love to be in that nigeria soil

the biafrauds,musst leave africa!!...the peace-loving igbos can stay in the south-east...and anywere in nigeria....
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
For Ur mind now u don comment.
N believe u me when it starts happening u n Ur lots wud hav no hiding place .
I thought u guies said u can do without the igbos ? Oh u are already beginning to realize how hopeless u lots wud become without ndigbos.
Like who wud pay for Ur flats n mansions that u depend on for survival, cos no other tribe can afford to pay for what the igbos pay.how about the schools,businesses, markets n what hav u .in fact Nigeria would be in a complete comatose n a total lockdown if igbos secced n u all know it.
For me as an igbo man ,I am neither here nor there,but all this happening is a clear signal n warning to Mr president that he dare not try to marginalize ndigbos in any way otherwise we the neutral n moderate ones wud join the cause .of course I don't need to tell u lots of the consequences of at least 80% of igbos supporting the Biafran struggle.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cheruv: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
the successful ones won't support the idea!!! cheesy haven't you noticed the active members are the jobless youths and touts like ozoaekpe? grin
Ozaoekpe and mogidi are Edoids like trapQ but the difference is that they're men versed in times and seasons and also know what's best for Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:

You de fear?

Take away Biafra from Nigeria, what shall be left is a country of southwest and north of Nigeria directed by Islamic Mullahs.

See why many of you de fear Biafra leaving, except the other fear that you may lose Biafra's crude oil.

Lolz.. Look at Your map.. hahaha... Freemanan , Come and see oo.. Them they include Us for there madness.

My Dear you cant hate Edo but still include Itsekiri on that map na.. You normal So ?

Wenti Ayo get in common with OBI ?.. Oh I see, Our Resources right ?.. Sorry for you. .. Wen the time comes we gonna go with Edo and Yoruba..

So note that..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your mumuism is second to none. You want independence, yet you want to continue sucking your hosts: what an irony! Again, Governors, Ministers, and other public office holders occupying different offices in others states should withdraw from their various offices first and then returned to your erosion-effected land, then I will take you guys serious.

I can see ur problem now, hatred, jealousy n laziness..
its not my fault that Igbo bois have bought ur family house and ur grandma farm sold by ur uncle useless kunle which u want them to leave for u without buying it back.. so sorry man, I kn Hw it feels
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

Biafran have tried moving back en mass between 1967-1970 and in fact, within days the Nigerians government came looking for them by all every means possible. So it was a failed strategy. This time, Biafrans want to remain and fight within the enemies' territory because there is enough grave there.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Emyogalanya: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

This is exactly what I'm saying..... the hatred within the igbo nations as a whole won't even make their biafra last long.
no ur wrong. Let me explain i was arrested by police and here comes my brother to bail me and we converse in igbo then comes the IPO to tell us that we are not allowed to speak that lang. That we should go with hausa or english we do so. Now if a junior igbo officer is there and i approach him wit igbo lang. You want him to be sacked with fake allegation or trying to help his brother escape he will keep mute to save his job/face. The truth is nigerians have made being an igbo look like a crime so everyone tries to distance himself imagine that stella damasus surname used to be ojukwu but was changed after the war imagine a man from Asaba having yoruba-like mark cos his parents want him safe after the war the man bore that mark to death #free nnamdi kanu #free biafra

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Emyogalanya: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

This is exactly what I'm saying..... the hatred within the igbo nations as a whole won't even make their biafra last long.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
EasternLion:

He is stating he is not going to pay a dime. At least, that's what the lawyer told us.

If he pays, it means he was right that they kidnapped him, and the 2 million is kidnap ransome.

hahhahaha..the biafrauds dont have money to bail him out....hahaha...what irony...if i were igbo,i will not give this fanatic a kobo...never...
freedom fighter my asss...

kanu is a 419 terrorist!!!!....
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by EasternLion: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

hahhahaha..the biafrauds dont have money to bail him out....hahaha...what irony...if i were igbo,i will not give this fanatic a kobo...never...
freedom fighter my asss...

kanu is a 419 terrorist!!!!....

Oga, if you are talking about 2 milla, lol, I can even spare that amount, all of us aren't wretched.

The guy who funded Radio Biafra tv can pay 200x of that and still won't feel it.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by MbashrexBashir(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:

Dnt mind those fools who call themselves biafra. I swear you are absolutely write. If truly they want a sovereign country they should first move out of lagos nd kano. The Igbos cant survive without the yoruba or hausa or the hausas cant also survive without Igbos nd yoruba likewise the yoruba cant survive without Igbos nd hausas. The earlier the Igbos realise this the better for them. God has created us to b one Nigeria nd b our brothers keeper but igbos think this is not true. According to research 90 percent of the Igbos investment are at Lagos and kano State respectively. So If they think they are up to the task let them pull the triger.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Owliver(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
when the igbos leave the hausas will islamize everywhere with ease. they will dominate with numbers and lord over all. i think the yorubas are afraid of that.

looool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pavarottii(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:

Just one question for u. Why don't u want them to go?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by ChikezieU(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI A1IRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
you do that
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I thinks its time for PMB fight against terrorism to be extend to South East.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
You just entered the list of cursed ones on biafra diary. It is never a force to be one with you. Congrats coward.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

gringringrin nwanne eeh...... I gbuola mmadu with onu gi gringrin
I mere ya 30
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cocoduck: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
IndianaJay:

Contrary to what you have arrived at, I am very open minded and i'm not here to deliver strong points or convince anybody otherwise. This is not a literary and debating forum.

If Igbos want to break away, it's fine.......but is it majority or all Igbos that want Biafra? Certainly not.

You can't decide to break up people, uproot them from their homes, separate families, break homes, create conflict, hunger and suffering because certain people believe it's their "Constitutional right" to be free. Nobody is in bondage in Nigeria, unless you put yourself in that bondage.

Visit other countries in Africa and you will see that we have it rather good in Nigeria, even my Franco-phone colleagues agree to this.

Most of the Igbos I know are not clamouring for Biafra, so I don't know what you mean by "These people".

Is it anyone's constitutional right to put others in the line of conflict, fear and war? No.

Let us all speak for ourselves please.

Shut up your dirty lying mouth. I dey kampke for Gabon, look The last time light went off in my house was yesterday in the morning, what happened, I ran out of electricity credit went to the utility company called SEEG and bought some, loaded it into my meter and bam there was light, food dey here plenty. You are just lying and you are nothing but a local champion, Even Lome in Togo is a better place than that latrine of a country. abegi smell out.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Arrant nonsense. Please don't "calm your husbands" let 'em bring the said 'problem'...rubbish angry
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
EasternLion:

Oga, if you are talking about 2 milla, lol, I can even spare that amount, all of us aren't wretched.

The guy who funded Radio Biafra tv can pay 200x of that and still won't feel it.

i was just been sarcastic....you people should let this fraudster rot in hell...use the money to buy gifts for your children....
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Gassa007: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
You must really be sick,since Nigeria separated from the British that stopped them from using British stuff ba
trapQ:
You must really be sick,since Nigeria separated from the British that stopped them from using British stuff ba

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by amiskurie(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Some reporters needs to languish in jail for reporting abt this Biafra things.Nigeria needs to stops things proactively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.