Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41736 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:

I think ur perpetually cursed then for wanting to be identified with the same people that have all this vices as u mentioned as one Nigeria. its only in Nigeria that I have seen cursed people like u wanna stick to their perceived problem till eternity. keep deceiving urself, we know who the evil ones are

See this mentally deranged personality who sees nothing good in others tribe except his It is in public domain how you guys robbed and kidnapped people only to resurface in Lagos hiding under the selling of gadgets: hardworking tribe criminals.

I believe your eyes are clear now that your tribe leads while others follows when it comes to criminality. Mumu tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by azzima(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
ebengems:
This people wants to be separated, i hope their freedom would be granted so that there would be absolute peace in the country, only if boko haram will be sent to extinct as well. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria and grant Biafra her freedom without blood shed.

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 50% discount.
This offer will expire in five (5) days. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info
EVEN Boko Haram get more love than Ibos.....the most hated group of Africa. Sadly, the hatred is SELF-INDUCED. Na dem cause am!!
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

See this mentally deranged personality who sees nothing good in others tribe except his It is in public domain how you guys robbed and kidnapped people only to resurface in Lagos hiding under the selling of gadgets: hardworking tribe criminals.

I believe your eyes are clear now that your tribe leads while others follows when it comes to criminality. Mumu tongue tongue tongue

Ur getting off point man!! Is it not in public domain "nairaland" how u kill people for meat, how u rape people on daily basis not to talk of ur incessant rituals.. don't talk off next time
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by warrior01: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
azzima:
EVEN Boko Haram get more love than Ibos.....the most hated group of Africa. Sadly, the hatred is SELF-INDUCED. Na dem cause am!!

Mumu and you're dying to be with them.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Rapture007: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

First of all, I don't know who is begging you for food. Go and check the latest ranking of richest man in Africa to see how your flat-head, son of wanderer, chest-beating, drug dealer, most hatred tribe is lagging behind among the three major tribe in Nigeria.

Condom-burst-product of a pig.

idiat.. thank God for Indigenization policy fraudulently concocted by the Otatapiapia-drunk-criminal, Awo under that foolish dictator, Gowon, if not Yorubas would have been contesting in the last position as the most pauperized people in the world.
Talk about any of the rich Nigeria men in the list of the richest in the world without a trace to the fraud called indigenization and I will show u how worms can develop wings and fly...Bloody fool. You are the richest yet with just few months of no payment of salary, civil servants were lined up and fed in Ogun as if they were REFUGEEs and yet their counterparts in Imo carried on with just few protest and not the beggarly-refugee attitude .Aside salaries from Government,ur indolent and lazy brains would be rotting in penury.No wonder u people so much want these ONE NIGERIA so u can keep perpetrating and perpetuating your fraud in Nigerian civil service. Plz dont give me that shit about using ur salaries to buy/patronise Igbo business men cos pple from Cotonou and other countries that patronise them more will raise their hand and slap u.
Sophisticated coward!!!!
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
The hate here on nairaland is just too much for people who live in one country. How did we get here, God have mercy. If we hate ourselves like this outside nairaland which I'm sure we do, its dangerous for us to live as one. My opinion here is that Nigeria should divide, if possible even, it should divide to its pre-colonial regions.
Nigeria looks one from the map but in our hearts, its not. Even those who shout one Nigeria up and down know that we are not one. I know Nigerai is not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
apholaryn:
Mr dumb, who is holding or stopping them? they should go if they wanna..and why should I join in the protest abeg? like seriously are you alright sir?

Are you asking who is holding them?? Who is arresting them?? Who is killing unarmed protesters?? Who fought for years to keep them part of the nation?? Reading culture is eroded and Illiteracy is truly a problem. Ask someone who knows a bit of Nigerian history since you don't. Good night and still keep your awards till you are able to read and comprehend.
You are free to have the last words, but you will be ignored.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by westlius(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.
My dear u spoke well d igbos are morons thinking they can defect great niger with mouth wher ar all nigerian armos all in the north 80 percent of solders ar yoruba and hausa or dem won use magic talk fight war I believe in great Nigeria
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Rapture007: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Ephemmm post=39179603]

If you want to be sincere to yourself, you know for sure that cannibalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, robbery, 419, ritualism, etc are the hallmarks of your tribe.

Please don't forget that you also specialize in importation and selling fake drugs, fake materials, fake cloths, fake food, fake housing materials, fake gadget, fake phones, fake spare parts etc

May be this is the reason why your brain is fake too tongue tongue tongue[/quot
Please remind me, I guess ur incestous ex president,Obasanko is from Imo or is Soka forest in Ebonyi? oooh! Shina Rambo is from Brazil.talking about ritual,rape, human trafficking, nawa ooo!! even Nairaland owned by one of u is planning to organize an award for Yorubas on that. grin grin grin.He is even tired of reporting such cases again cos they are JUST TOO MANY, happening every second, minute, hour...as for Robbery,u remember FESTAC robbery and others, they re not so long naa, please dont tell me ur brain is as useless as spoilt amala.I wouldnt talk about kidnapping, just follow this link and see how Yoruba states are winning laurels,http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147105-south-west-nigerias-kidnap-capital-report.html.As for drug peddling, does the names, Tinubu and Buruji kashmawo ring a bell.who are the Nigerians known and convicted as terrorist outside Nigeria I guess the two tribes that have their sons atop that positions are the WA and ZO people.U sound pathetic and foolish each time u try to paint someone black cos facts are just stubborn.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
lol... its only pple in slavery and bondage that demand for freedom so all d slaves plss continue pleading with us ur masters.. maybe we will give u freedom as pharoah gve d israelites.. mind u d israelites went to look fr their own canaan land not freedom on egyptian soil.. if u want freedom go to cameroun or cotoniu and beg fr land so u and ur slaves can settle dere... bye slave..

jeffucee10:

Esau, so you are willing to sell your birth right for food . shame on you...
Since when has it become a crime to ask for freedom?

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.
ASINWIN. Take your drug regularly.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by 2kris(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
deebsman1:
Can u pls qoute d verse/part of d koran where u c dat?
quaran 9 :125:fight the unbeliever around you and let them find hashness
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Sirdayor(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:
They said igbos are the problem of Nigeria and the problem of whole world but always afraid to hear them talk about secession.. who is deceiving who?

It can only take time but Biafra must stand someday..

Go & ask south Sudan, you will not want to talk about going secession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by belzabull(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sultanchidi:
They should just leave delta state alone, dem wan claim am join d so called biafra
you are a fool. I am from delta and i want biafra

DelticStephEn:

where is this one comming from?
don't mind that deranged fool
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Largas:

Even people from other countries have businesses in Nigeria so there's nothing bad from people of a break away country from having business in their erstwhile country.

Dumb people should be restricted from mature forum like Nairaland.

[size=15pt]Errr... you will NOT have millions of Igbos residing in the SW or North as is the case presently if you secede. They will be driven out. Do you see millions of Chinese or Indians or Ghanaians here? Only a few thousand Igbos will be allowed to remain in ''the zoo'', so get ready to pack your bags to your golden kingdom. You hate Nigeria yet you want to partake of her bounties and great economy. Idiottt.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Adek15(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
2kris:
quaran 9 :125:fight the unbeliever around you and let them find hashness
quoting Quran outta context. The question is what will happen to d few biafran Muslims after d successful secession
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by val4o: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is the dumbest thing I have heard so far. You think everybody has the same low mentality like you?do u think the founder of nairaland made it for the yorubas only and not to make a global image? It seems you are an ijebu man please go and rent some IQ
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Sirdayor:

Go & ask south Sudan, you will not want to talk about going secession.

Bros I didn't mentioned by war, Scotland and North Korea didn't for one day. even Russia n Ukraine too
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
no minnd them! Just wan man of a Kalu goo just gather the whole public ccome dey brainwash them. This Kalu and Bin laden,abeg who better pass sef?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by ikechu1278: 3:55am On Oct 21, 2015
omenka:
Exactly how suicide bombers think when they have been radicalised- that is what Kanu is doing- radicalising people, ignorant people.

What is the "truth" in asking that Pastor Kumuyi be murdered and his church burnt down wherever they are in the SE??

What a pity. This is one of the drawbacks of illiteracy and unemployment/redundancy- too much ignorance and ample time to forment trouble.

That guy is nothing but a fraudster cashing in on the discontent of the Wailers after their loss at the polls- where was IPOB and Kanu when Jonathan held sway for 6years?? Such a pity a large majority of a tribe could be swindled in such broad day light.

Oya post the link where he said that exact word. You think we all like you that lie through your teeth. Many of us hear listened to kanu's statement in regards to that fake pastor and I remember very clearly what he said. Therefore I wanna know where the f2k you got yours from. Post it
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by ikechu1278: 4:05am On Oct 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=15pt]No one is afraid to let igbos go, no one really want igbos around, frankly no one wants anyone around, everybody wants to be on his own and determine its own destiny, but the rest are wise enough to know there are steps to be taken to achieve this, it is a gradual process, but like the typical quick fix (faulty result) nature of many igbos, you want it fast, and you cant get this one fast, you will have to retrace your steps, adopt diplomacy, then you can pack your ish and gerrara here while we heave a sigh of relief and jubilate on our streets, building our society and rebranding our tarnished name destroyed by people who have pushed drugs and scammed the world all round. But that time is not now, its not hatred its just facts.[/size]

It is a well documented fact the most wanted 419ers in the entire world are yoloba. The FBI most wanted niggerians,for scams are yoloba..you want that list? The only thing igbo got yoloba beat in is drugs selling. From pedophile, terrorism and scamming worldwide you clan takes the cake.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 21, 2015
dreamworld:
nigerian region

This ur 1963 map is very funny. You must truly be deceived if u believe nigeria will split into 4. lmao! Pretty sure d southsouth will jump at d opportunity to have their own country. And this picture is old. Its not todays protest.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.
grin

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
RealSleek:
protest ke??...I been think say we dey go war before...dis people fall my hand
exactly sad
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Okeikpu:
grin
lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Largas:

Even people from other countries have businesses in Nigeria so there's nothing bad from people of a break away country from having business in their erstwhile country.

Dumb people should be restricted from mature forum like Nairaland.
Trying to educate mumunious pple is a waste of time
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by pazienza(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

Thank God for Indigenization policy fraudulently concocted by the Otatapiapia-drunk-criminal, Awo under that foolish dictator, Gowon, if not Yorubas would have been contesting in the last position as the most pauperized people in the world.
Talk about any of the rich Nigeria men in the list of the richest in the world without a trace to the fraud called indigenization and I will show u how worms can develop wings and fly.. You are the richest yet with just few months of no payment of salary, civil servants were lined up and fed in Ogun as if they were REFUGEEs and yet their counterparts in Imo carried on with just few protest and not the beggarly-refugee attitude .Aside salaries from Government,ur indolent and lazy brains would be rotting in penury.No wonder u people so much want these ONE NIGERIA so u can keep perpetrating and perpetuating your fraud in Nigerian civil service. Plz dont give me that shit about using ur salaries to buy/patronise Igbo business men cos pple from Cotonou and other countries that patronise them more will raise their hand and slap u!

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by dreamworld: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
janellemonae:

This ur 1963 map is very funny. You must truly be deceived if u believe nigeria will split into 4. lmao! Pretty sure d southsouth will jump at d opportunity to have their own country. And this picture is old. Its not todays protest.
Mr ss . I never said anything like splitting into 4 or 5, you are very funny . lmao
I wonder what makes ur Nig map funny
And u and I know that ur ss
Consist of ijaw/ogoni/Ibo/efik/ etc
So u speak for your self or ur tribe
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ephemmm: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

idiat.. thank God for Indigenization policy fraudulently concocted by the Otatapiapia-drunk-criminal, Awo under that foolish dictator, Gowon, if not Yorubas would have been contesting in the last position as the most pauperized people in the world.
Talk about any of the rich Nigeria men in the list of the richest in the world without a trace to the fraud called indigenization and I will show u how worms can develop wings and fly...Bloody fool. You are the richest yet with just few months of no payment of salary, civil servants were lined up and fed in Ogun as if they were REFUGEEs and yet their counterparts in Imo carried on with just few protest and not the beggarly-refugee attitude .Aside salaries from Government,ur indolent and lazy brains would be rotting in penury.No wonder u people so much want these ONE NIGERIA so u can keep perpetrating and perpetuating your fraud in Nigerian civil service. Plz dont give me that shit about using ur salaries to buy/patronise Igbo business men cos pple from Cotonou and other countries that patronise them more will raise their hand and slap u.
Sophisticated coward!!!!

Who mistakenly released this condom-burst-product-of-Bingo from its cage this morning? With huge monthly allocation, why is Abia, Imo and others from your erosion-effected land seeking for bailout funds? You are rich, yet you are the most fugitive and vagabond tribes in Nigeria with highest record of crime. The link below might help your empty brain out.

Rape = https://www.nairaland.com/2678277/nigerian-man-arrested-raping-friends

Drug = https://www.nairaland.com/2674067/nigerian-nabbed-australia-10m-hard

Corruption = https://www.nairaland.com/2678884/how-ex-gov-ohakim-paid-n270m
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by dreamworld: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IndianaJay: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2015
cocoduck:

Shut up your dirty lying mouth. I dey kampke for Gabon, look The last time light went off in my house was yesterday in the morning, what happened, I ran out of electricity credit went to the utility company called SEEG and bought some, loaded it into my meter and bam there was light, food dey here plenty. You are just lying and you are nothing but a local champion, Even Lome in Togo is a better place than that latrine of a country. abegi smell out.

First of all....you're a dimwit with an empty skull.

Na your sisters get dirty mouth, you his bastard with no human quality.

Did I post at you? Or is it the frustration in your life that made you come and join to post empty nonsense here.

You will just come here and be vomiting rubbish because somebody borrowed you a smart phone.
You're obviously adirty lowlife with nothing to offer but bitterness that's why you're quick to bring your empty head and diarrhoea mouth to my post.

You say Togo is better than Nigeria? Liar....do you even know where the International Airport is?

You're somewhere in Oshogbo posting this. You hopeless animal, it's obvious from the bitterness and anger in your post.

Useless piece of garbage like you, if you don't have work please take to the streets of Oshogbo to beg for alms.

Bloody fool, descendant of flea infested monkey. Idiot.

Togo is better than Nigeria because of Electricity card.....Hahahahaaaaa....slowpoke of all nations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.