Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41750 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
the successful ones won't support the idea!!! cheesy haven't you noticed the active members are the jobless youths and touts like ozoaekpe? grin

1000 likes for you. This is the whole summary

6 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
“Have they ever asked themselves if what this man has been saying is
false? Have they bothered to verify
what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying?
So detaining Nnamdi Kanu will bring
problems; we have been calming our
husbands down, we have been
saying ‘wait’ we women will go to the
government, we will talk to them and
say this is what we want; we don’t
want problem that is why we are
here.
Exactly how suicide bombers think when they have been radicalised- that is what Kanu is doing- radicalising people, ignorant people.

What is the "truth" in asking that Pastor Kumuyi be murdered and his church burnt down wherever they are in the SE??

What a pity. This is one of the drawbacks of illiteracy and unemployment/redundancy- too much ignorance and ample time to forment trouble.

That guy is nothing but a fraudster cashing in on the discontent of the Wailers after their loss at the polls- where was IPOB and Kanu when Jonathan held sway for 6years?? Such a pity a large majority of a tribe could be swindled in such broad day light.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Btruth: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
On a more serious note, how many of my Ibo brother are prepare to relocate back to SE now? Like let me know.

.....lol....m grin, just one person. I'm sure majority prefer the one Nigeria than separation. Let us all learn to live in peace and harmony. Nigeria will be much stronger if we can be together.

One Nigeria! One love! wink

4 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by RedCard1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
It wasn't easy in Port Harcourt earlier today. Men, women, boys and girls were ruggedly involved in the protest. Ikwerre road was so powerful.

Please give us Biafra. We want to be on our own.

6 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by BlackHuman(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mtcheeew.....Symtomps of Unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Deltagiant: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come
-Victor Hugo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by mulattoclaro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tino22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=admax post=39171907][b]Nnamdi Kanu is the new Ojukwu shey? They called him their 'mentor' and 'someone who has shown them light in darkness', i wonder how they will describe Jesus Christ since most of them are Christians.

People are really jobless mehn and i blame the Governments for not creating the enabling environments so most people can be more engaged in earning income for their Families. See what you wrote "they are jobless mehn and I blame government for not creating enabling environments........" and see how dumb are you.You called yourself a Nation when we hates ourselves,you called it a nation you don't when you don't care about the welfare of your neighbour.."This people are saying give me my freedom..why can't you negotiate we Nigerians and progress say sorry and let shame shame the devil but we deviate which is a calamity within us..They have first war for good 3 years when most of them don't know mordern facilities against the army and most of them are all over the world it is a shame my brother..Call Nigeria let's move forward or stay alone.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
IndianaJay:

I think if Biafrans want their freedom, they should give them....let them go.

All the everyday Biafra this and that is becoming tedious.

I'm Igbo and I know for a fact that (half the time) we Igbos don't show our fellow Igbos true love.

Go to any Ministry in Abuja, if you speak Hausa to a Hausa man he will open his arms and listen to you,
the same goes for the Yoruba people sometimes.

But....make the mistake of speaking Igbo to an Igbo looking man/woman....they first of all look you up and down before deciding to reply in English because they do not want the familiarity you're bringing.

Are we not fooling ourselves? We say we want freedom from Nigeria, we may eventually get it....then watch as we start fighting amongst ourselves.

Wait, watch and see.

My brother tell them, I am also Igbo but once you are against biafra, they will say you are not igbo. They have not told me what will happen to the igbos that have their whole life investment outside SE and SS. What if tomorrow the yorubas and hausa ask every igbo to leave their land to biafra. They should hear from every concerned igbo before this

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by eazydon(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough.

You are a sorry case. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Coolabbie: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
moderation2020:

u just exposed ur a stack illiterate, go start a job like farming
Its STARK!
Pot calling kettle black.
Illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by dreamworld: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
nigerian region

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
charlzchudi:
The fact is that one man is not a problem but the arrest has activated the atomic bombs all the world. Protest like atomic reaction starts with small particle and it goes big and bigger. Nigeria government would have know earlier. Suppression is frisson for freedom fighters. It fuels their objection.

Protest happen everyday even in front of downing street. Nothing will happens

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
don't mind them. which politician is going to be their president when the secede? one of the orjis? or okorocha the clown? or is it Willie that keeps wearing cloths with his own pictures? cheesy

this is it..you nailed it....me,i only see,endless wars in the then Biafra-nation...we cannot allow that in our backyard......we nigerians are responsible for each other,when god ask us this time,"are you the keeper of your brother?"....we will answer,"yes,we are the keepers of our brothers"...............their shall be no Biafra-nation on nigerian soil.....!!!....period,,,

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by M4gunners: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
hamzakito:
ok.... this arrest will make this guy to be popular... and he might even contest for political post 2019
You mean for biafra or for the Zoo?
Meanwhile, all you who bring in propaganda trying to distract us by saying Deltas are not biafra, i hope you can see this by yourselves? I am 100% Delta and i can tell you i am not only biafra, but i dwell on it.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Freelancer007(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hope you guys are aware that it is treason able to embark on any action that threatens the Sovereignty of Nigeria. Don't let your "peaceful protest" be hijacked o. Na Mr No Nonsense dey for Aso Rock o. Lols!

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
The funniest thing is, the title said women protest the arrest of Kanu yet i couldn't point out just one woman in the picture attached except the she-male carrying that cloth called flag lol
RealSleek:
protest ke??...I been think say we dey go war before...dis people fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by apholaryn: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
mykl01:

Lol!! Dem go survive without Igbos grin grin
I doubt it tongue
They would have let them go siiiiiiince cool
u deserve 3 awards, for been dumb, stupid and gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by truefact: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
don't mind them. which politician is going to be their president when the secede? one of the orjis? or okorocha the clown? or is it Willie that keeps wearing cloths with his own pictures? cheesy
I even prefer worst than orjis and clowns like okoroaboki than any violent illiterate abo.ki and fetish conehead. Let even worst than GEJ rule, it is none of your biz. Just let biafra be.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by footreja: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why peaceful protest? Would Kanu support such?

What of the weapons Kanu has amassed for them.

They should bring it out and force his release

grin grin grin i tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Freelancer007(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hope you guys are aware that it is a treasonable offense to embark on any activity that can threaten the Sovereignty of Nigeria. Don't let your "peaceful protest" be hijacked o. Na Mr No-Nonsense dey for Aso Rock o. Lols! grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Biafra Protest in Ph
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by babylapaixlove: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
quote author=searching4love post=39171882][b] undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.
Goat,the food u eat is simply cos their is no pig in ur whole family to eat,idiot what do u and ur cursed family know,go and shoot him now,is about making empty noise,mad man from a mad mother

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry[/b]
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by theDEVILisHERE: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think for once in our life time we should run a vote between Nigerians where each person can vote to whether Nigerian should break or stay. And if the result seems we should separate then so be it .

This will probably not be possible because
Most people within the british created slave contrapment called Nigeria are not civilised
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by footreja: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
The funniest thing is, the title said women protest the arrest of Kanu yet i couldn't point out just one woman in the picture attached lol

May be they camouflaged as men, they may have different object in-between their legs
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:
They said igbos are the problem of Nigeria and the problem of whole world but always afraid to hear them talk about secession.. who is deceiving who?

It can only time but Biafra must stand someday..
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by billyG(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why is it only d southeast that always want 2 sucede frm nigeria?Why do they want a they cause d civil war that lead 2 d death of millns,they hav started again.why do dey want a kun3 when they hav little landmass & landlock with no sea.will nigeria allow them to use Rivers port or calabar port?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
hamzakito:
ok.... this arrest will make this guy to be popular... and he might even contest for political post 2019
as the 1st execuTHIEF president of biafra grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
hamzakito:

Just like Ojukwu
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by BlackHuman(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why didn't dey do all these protests when GEJ was in power?....They hav no case.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IndianaJay: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pesuzok:

My brother tell them, I am also Igbo but once you are against biafra, they will say you are not igbo. They have not told me what will happen to the igbos that have their whole life investment outside SE and SS. What if tomorrow the yorubas and hausa ask every igbo to leave their land to biafra. They should hear from every concerned igbo before this

Guy.............You talk sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by treachiz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedWHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IGBOS TRYING TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA WHO THE HELL IS THAT CRIMINAL CALLED NNAMDI KANU THAT NOW ENJOYS CULT FOLLOWER SHIP AMONG THESE GULLIBLE IGBOS THEY EVEN CALL HIM THEIR DIRECTOR grin CAN IGBOS BE THIS GULLIBLE THIS FRAUDSTER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASHED THE WHOLE IGBO LAND AND NOW THEY ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION undecided

I WILL SUGGEST THE GOVERNMENT SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT. angry USELESS PEOPLE. A BASTARD WHO COMMITTED TREASONABLE OFFENSES DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL OR HANGED UPSIDE DOWN.

BIAFRA IS A FUTILE DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO PASS. WE WILL RESIST EVERY ATTEMPTS BY THE IGBOS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS NATION. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA. SECESION IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

I WISH BUHARI CAN JUST APPLY THE NORTH KOREAN TREATMENT TO THAT IDIIOT CALLED KANU. HE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ON LIVE TV SO OTHER IPOB CRIMINALS CAN LEARN. NONSENSE angry
Just watch nd see... We r nt violent, u cnt use us ok... We will succed nd der's notin dat wil b done. Chukwu nonnso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips / Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.