Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41740 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by qualityovenbake(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thought they have release him?

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by activelyA(f): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
wink
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Opinedecandid(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ofcourse!
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Dragonking: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lies!!!!! That picture is an old picture. Nobody protested anything. Dem no get mind. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
you see... unlike you people that hate your hate your fellow Nigerians, I don't hate anyone. wether biafra stands or not, I will always play PSQUARE songs.
kossyablaze:
oya na stop playing p square songs.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by justmenoni: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oga o
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
"my father is seventy two years old,and he's older than Nigeria"...lol...this one killed me grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.
the successful ones won't support the idea!!! cheesy haven't you noticed the active members are the jobless youths and touts like ozoaekpe? grin

10 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Can't protest for what I don't support.........

#sips_hydrogen_peroxide
cool pass me a 'lil, would you grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Ofodirinwa: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
There are protests in Rivers and Awka Ibom as well.

8 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by ITSaWRAPPP: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
alaoeri:
I thought by now there would have been an uneasy calm in the whole of SE, mere peaceful protest despite all the chests beating, where are the guns, bombs & other ammunitions? undecided the sensible ones are even hawking amidst the protest. cheesy
lol those weapons are fragments of the imagination of the chief clown KANU and his followers. for now they don't even have bows and arrows cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
So wia are d women?

4 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.
your I.q is trapped...like your moniker

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by exwizzy90(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
No sign of protest here in Aba ooh. Abi Abia state no follow 4 IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
you're the dumb one here. I never spoke against foreign investors. I only emphasized on biafrans. everyday they insult the yoruba/hausa/fulani. what are they doing in other people's lands when they clearly detest them??

when you openly spread hatred for another tribe or race its only normal that you desist from encroaching their lands.
don't mind that ediot. they call Yorubas and Hausa all sort of names but they still want to stay in the zoo and live with animals while making money

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Dapaboy: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai chai
Biafra will come
Biafra will come by the grace of

Chukwu
Onye okike
Nke abiama ru

7 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
get lost!!!
Eugenedimgba:
your I.q is trapped...like your moniker

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
you're the dumb one here. I never spoke against foreign investors. I only emphasized on biafrans. everyday they insult the yoruba/hausa/fulani. what are they doing in other people's lands when they clearly detest them??

when you openly spread hatred for another tribe or race its only normal that you desist from encroaching their lands.

So? So because I hate an Hausa man I can't make businesses in the North, make profits and utilise the money back in the East when necessary?

Don't be childish.

5 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
get the Fvck outta my mentions. broke fool. get a life. Nigeria can't wait to be rid of y'all

Lol!! Dem go survive without Igbos grin grin
I doubt it tongue
They would have let them go siiiiiiince cool

4 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by exwizzy90(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Thought they have release him?
I wonder oh. Nairaland news get trust issue
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IndianaJay: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
I think if Biafrans want their freedom, they should give them....let them go.

All the everyday Biafra this and that is becoming tedious.

I'm Igbo and I know for a fact that (half the time) we Igbos don't show our fellow Igbos true love.

Go to any Ministry in Abuja, if you speak Hausa to a Hausa man he will open his arms and listen to you,
the same goes for the Yoruba people sometimes.

But....make the mistake of speaking Igbo to an Igbo looking man/woman....they first of all look you up and down before deciding to reply in English because they do not want the familiarity you're bringing.

Are we not fooling ourselves? We say we want freedom from Nigeria, we may eventually get it....then watch as we start fighting amongst ourselves.

Wait, watch and see.

9 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
true, I've noticed.. only the jobless folks support them
Jaideyone:
the successful ones won't support the idea!!! cheesy haven't you noticed the active members are the jobless youths and touts like ozoaekpe? grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Noneroone:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/women-protest-kanus-arrest-demand-his-release/

kanu deserve to be hanged,for calling 99,9% igbo women,prostitutes..... angry angry angry
nigeria may be messed up,but we didnt completly failed...to hell with kanu!!!....i hope they sentence him to death!!...

nobody ever said biafrauds are terrorists..
but,kanu is a terrorist....!!!..

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by eazydon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
This thing is becoming more popular by the day o.

The other time, Nigerian government gave free massive publicity to Radio Biafra with ill-advised announcements of shutting down the radio, this time the spearhead of the IPOB himself is gaining worldwide popularity and recognition after yet another ill-advised move by Nigerian FG. I wonder when these people go get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
oya na stop playing p square songs.

What has listening to p-square ever done to your life for one day?

4 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
admax:
Nnamdi Kanu is the new Ojukwu shey? They called him their 'mentor' and 'someone who has shown them light in darkness', i wonder how they will describe Jesus Christ since most of them are Christians.

People are really jobless mehn and i blame the Governments for not creating the enabling environments so most people can be more engaged in earning income for their Families.

They think seccession is the solution? i laugh grin
don't mind them. which politician is going to be their president when the secede? one of the orjis? or okorocha the clown? or is it Willie that keeps wearing cloths with his own pictures? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by PMBfirstson(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Biafra a joke and fraud since 1914

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
The fact is that one man is not a problem but the arrest has activated the atomic bombs all the world. Protest like atomic reaction starts with small particle and it goes big and bigger. Nigeria government would have know earlier. Suppression is frisson for freedom fighters. It fuels their objection.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by elderhimself(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder when some people would wake up from their slumber to the real world..... Why wont you stop chasing something you know very well that you can NEVER catch?........I wish i could say Funny, Illiterate Biafrans but I cant oh. Goodluck to you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by allytinted: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
iranu abasha....mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kuturaweve: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28 / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.