Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (40543 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Kunbee: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2009
@OP pls help me ask them oooo, Thank God im not a female lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by davidif: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

NA SO WE SEE AM OOO. NOTHING DEY SUPRISE ME ANY LONGER FOR NL

there was one i saw when i was browsing NL in the library. I think it was titled "Can one pray before committing adultery (or something like that)"
omo, i couldn't stop laughing when i read that, it was incredibly hillarious.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sauron1: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2009

Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds?

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
davidif:

there was one i saw when i was browsing NL in the library. I think it was titled "Can one pray before committing adultery (or something like that)"
omo, i couldn't stop laughing when i read that, it was incredibly hillarious.
grin grin cheesy Cheiiiiii *Shakes his head* Wonders shall never end.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by TOPE20001(f): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Who dug up this thread again? grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by 190: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
tope na me
wetin u wan do~
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by agabaI23(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
Tope de fear fear!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Kunbee: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2010
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Abekeade08(f): 4:57am On Jan 09, 2010
@ poster

Na wah for you ooh. Have you been with all naija girls??
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2010
First of all, it's not all Nigerian girls and its not a phenomenon restrictive to ladies of Nigerian descent.
To answer your question, stretch marks occur when the skin stretches
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2010
point is them marks aint exactly attractive to the eyes, and really one could do without them.

the problem with them girls is they want to eat their cake and have it. u will refuse to take care of urself then expect guys to take it like that. when a smarter babe who take scare of herself gets the guy hooked, u turn around to start whining about "bad men"

was talking recently with a female friend who had been going on binges with her sista of all pple!! eat all u can, as much junk as u can binges!

girl says hey i know this isnt good but me and my sis console our selves we will stop, but we just continue. i advise her to stop, reminding her weight is easy to add, hard to lose. she says yes she knows, but still wont stop.

a few months or years down the line she is obese, then she expects the poor boyfriend to accept her like that in the name of "love". look, not everyone wants to wake up in the morning and turn around to find he is sharing his bed with a whale, love or no love!!!

besides if i wanted a big mamajamma id get one to marry from the onset, not marry a slim babe then get stuck with a blue whale l8r, that is good enough grounds for a separation in my books!!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Jaideyone(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Strech marks? So disgusting, I saw this chick bend to pick sumtin once and ha breasts were like the full maps of nigeria and cameroun showing the 36states and fct, river niger and benue, all major roads and natural resources. I was lyk wtf? That was the day i lost my lust for those bre*asts. The tought of dipping my face in those breasts makes me feel like puking, It's irritating. No hard feelings. I'm jst expressing myself. We all av our opinions.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Jaideyone(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Strech marks? So disgusting, I saw this chick bend to pick sumtin once and ha breasts were like the full maps of nigeria and cameroun showing the 36states and fct, river niger and benue, all major roads and natural resources. I was lyk wtf? That was the day i lost my lust for those bre*asts. The tought of dipping my face in those breasts makes me feel like puking, It's irritating. No hard feelings. I'm jst expressing myself. We all av our opinions.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by egojoy(f): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2010
sorry  not  all nigerian  girls  got  strech mark becuz  am  expectional  and  i know  so many  others  are am  not  slim neither  am i fat .
secondly guys  do  get  strch marks  too i  ve  seen alot of  them  and i ve  seen  guys  without  it  same goes  with  ladies .so  why  putting it  as if  strch mark is  meant  for  ladies  alone  .
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by agabaI23(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Stretch mark can be sexy at times
see below

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by jenibayo(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
stretch is normal for girls.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by tbaba83(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2010
agabaI23:

Stretch mark can be sexy at times
see below
U ARE A FREAK. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by chika98: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2010
Even high end models have stretch marks. Not a big deal at all. Men have them too!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by jenibayo(f): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2010
When i was young my gamum use to tell me dat any woman dat have stretch marks have start havin sex, is dis true or she want me to stay away from guys.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by chika98: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2010
jenibayo:

When i was young my gamum use to tell me dat any woman dat have stretch marks have start havin sex, is dis true or she want me to stay away from guys.

Biggest myth of the century!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by jenibayo(f): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2010
chika98:

Biggest myth of the century!

schließen Sie Ihren Mund ok
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2010
@jenibayo, strech marks are NORMAL for girls jeez

and is this ur grandmum story ur way of telling us YOU have started having sex? congratulations. grin grin wink

wetin person no go hear sef for nl?

ok i guess that means that ur bf/husband having affairs when ur stretch marks become world-class is also normal? look at urs in the mirror, they are disgusting. they turn pple off!!! haha!!

have u pple ever heard that there are simple ways to prevent/cure stuff like stretch marks and cellulite etc?
nl girls are just IGNORAMUSES!!!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by madlady(f): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have them on my mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2010
So guys una no know say designer stretchmarks dey?dat one make sense die.stretch marks is no big deal,so guys stop complainin & enjoy,its nt like most of u don't have it.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by jenibayo(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2010
4llerbuntu:

@jenibayo, strech marks are NORMAL for girls jeez

and is this your grandmum story your way of telling us YOU have started having sex? congratulations. grin grin wink

wetin person no go hear sef for nl?

ok i guess that means that your bf/husband having affairs when your stretch marks become world-class is also normal? look at urs in the mirror, they are disgusting. they turn pple off!!! haha!!

have u pple ever heard that there are simple ways to prevent/cure stuff like stretch marks and cellulite etc?
nl girls are just IGNORAMUSES!!!

Na u Bleep me, dont congratulat me ok.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
All Nigerian women, or some?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Kunbee: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2010
madlady:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have them on my mouth. lipsrsealed

I can only imagine sad shocked
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by madlady(f): 1:44am On Jan 11, 2010
Kunbee:

I can only imagine sad shocked

shocked shocked why, you already slap and kick me cry
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by TOPE20001(f): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2010
Now who resurrected this thread angry cheesy
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by agabaI23(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2010
Does it make you feel bad?^
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Kunbee: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2010
madlady:

shocked shocked why, you already slap and kick me cry

No i didnt embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by TOPE20001(f): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2010
agabaI23:

Does it make you feel bad?^

yeas cuz my behind is decorated with stretch marks. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.