Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People (2823 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by ikechu1278: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
Continue digging... grin grin grin

E still dey pain you?

I ask you again, shebi na money you need to f2k out of SS...how much, I go pay am.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
ikechu1278:

E still dey pain you?

I ask you again, shebi na money you need to f2k out of SS...how much, I go pay am.
grin you better donate to the resuscitation of the defunct republic grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Rose2014: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
atbu1983:
It is Igbo people living in PH and Akwa Ibom that are protesting not the rivers indigene or akwa ibom indigene.

I thought u once said if Biafra is mentionedin PH, they'll kill everyone
Now U've changed it cheesy cheesy

All these mind games are no longer working.
Can't u see?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Xpaz: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
The igbos are a confused set of people in Nigeria. Today, they want Biafra, tomorrow they want Igbo Presidency. Isn't this funny?

Now the most annoying thing is they want to pull other people into their confusion. I just saw a thread about a protest in Akwa Ibom by IPOB; this is a fat lie. Do not bring your confusion to Akwa Ibom, do not try what you did in Port Harcourt in Uyo, we do not want to associate with confused people.

If the agitation is for the 5 south Eastern states I believe by now, Biafra would have been like Lesotho in south Africa but trying to drag South South States to the confusion will not work.

Follow confused Nnamdi Kanu at your own perile!

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!
Data ayin Akwa Ibom
hahahaha.
this boy.
don't forget to go back to your yorubaland and eat Enough bowl of Ewedu and Amala so you can get back your Senses

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by ArodeTsolaye: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
These 'WE SS' yorrobers no dey tire? grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by ikechu1278: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
grin you better donate to the resuscitation of the defunct republic grin

IPOB got enough supporters but you sef you wan cry finish for protest in Akwa ibom. I wan help you waka commpt back to your South West before you take otapiapia.

See me see wahala, I wan help bastard, him don dey do iyanga. Hiah!!!! Abeg waka...I no wan help you anymore. If you die of heartache ooo na you sabi.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Xpaz: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
FKO81:
Another Northern Idiota pretending to Akwa Ibomite.
Northern Cow busted!
IPOB READ WHAT THE IDIOT WROTE IN ONE OF HIS THREADS
Well sorry to disappoint you, I have travelled the whole of Nigeria, its just few states that I have not visited so I know what I'm saying. You said you are in Aba and serve in Akwa Ibom meaning you haven't travelled yourself. For your information, I didn't school and serve in Akwa Ibom and moreover work takes me all over Nigeria so I have a broad knowledge of what I'm talking about.

If I wanted to be more detailed your likes will say the article is too long? Yes, I gave my own conclusion based on what I've seen, its a discussion, you might agree or might not agree. Saying that my drawing my own conclusion is wrong because I can't ask a question I don't have an answer myself!

Now which SS and SE state has public water supply? Can you compare hospitals in Aba or Umuahia with a hospoital in Kaduna? Seee North is developing at a rapid speed and SE and SS think they are still years ahead. We have government taps running in the North at least in some of the states. Which town in the SE and SS do we have that? Please I will like to know. You are saying Akwa Ibom ayaya based on what you saw. Where in Akwa Ibom did you serve.

I won't blame you, someone coming from Aba will call Uyo a heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/2651984/ss-se-more-corrupt-regions#38799025
The goat is working in Akwa Ibom
modify your post and make d one I bolded bold for people to burst that Criminal

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by ikechu1278: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

I thought u once said if Biafra is mentionedin PH, they'll kill everyone
Now U've changed it cheesy cheesy

All these mind games are no longer working.
Can't u see?

Don't mind that thing. Funny enough, it's the "SS" and "delta Igbo" they kept whinning all over this forum that SE should stop dragging into Biafra and attaching by force doing majority of the protest and have the largest attendance. grin grin grin grin grin grin

There yansh don open wide open in this nnamdi palava.

Mind you I'm delta Igbo and I recall when I told one f00l that my ppl are more pro Biafra than many SE groups and the bastard attacked me. Oya una see am. Asaba na one of the cities where the protest occurred at. Where that monkey wey wan tell me wetin dey happen in my hometown dey. Oya come see am. Onye ara. Come tell me I'm lying again...ewu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by OkekeChristian(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
owobokiri:

Okeke, abi Okorie, carry your busybody waka comot here.. grin

Heheheee... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by murphyibiam15(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
Keep digging my comments on nairaland. grin
so he really busted u....why do u guys like cowardice and wearing another skin to post trash....inferiority complex at its peak.

if you're proud of ur arewa and your tribe u dont need to mimic another tribe to buttress ur point
run away from cowardice it makes u less a human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
The igbos are a confused set of people in Nigeria. Today, they want Biafra, tomorrow they want Igbo Presidency. Isn't this funny?

Now the most annoying thing is they want to pull other people into their confusion. I just saw a thread about a protest in Akwa Ibom by IPOB; this is a fat lie. Do not bring your confusion to Akwa Ibom, do not try what you did in Port Harcourt in Uyo, we do not want to associate with confused people.

If the agitation is for the 5 south Eastern states I believe by now, Biafra would have been like Lesotho in south Africa but trying to drag South South States to the confusion will not work.

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!
You are a born Yoruba bastar.d masking as an akwaibomite.

Use.less, hope.less, job.less and unproductive Yoruba id.iot.

Why not be bold to indicate that ure a Yoruba urching?

Yorubas are big mouthed cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Lordave: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:
well said .. anyttime this biafran stuff is mentioned all i hear is igbos i have never heard them say anything about the ikwerres or kalabaris or ijaws or efiks or ibibios etc we want our own sovereign state which is the niger delta republic the igbos can go on with biafra . my opinion tho
Are you Amaka C?

There's no difference between you and her, it's hard to believe you're her doppelganger.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2015
emmydeep:

You are a born Yoruba bastar.d masking as an akwaibomite.

Use.less, hope.less, job.less and unproductive Yoruba id.iot.

Why not be bold to indicate that ure a Yoruba urching?

Yorubas are big mouthed cowards.
You are confused!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Lordave:
Are you Amaka C?

There's no difference between you and her, it's hard to believe you're her doppelganger.
Amaka what ?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by AzontoGhost(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

How come you Yorubas think that Igboland ends in the 5 southeast states? It's almost like saying that Hausa land ends in Nigeria when Hausas are in South Niger, North Benin Republic and north Ghana. A Hausa man is currently president of Ghana. These Yorubas can be funny
John Mahama is a Gonja. Get your info right!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by glassjar1: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
thomasthomas:

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!

you go tire now when time comes by then you will get a rest in hbp clinic in osunland . grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Lordave: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettytasha:
Amaka what ?
This is who I was talking about.

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lordave:
This is who I was talking about.
ni dont know her
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by truefact: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Femi Gbajabiamila Will Lose Election As Speaker Again / South West Governors Unanimously Return 10, 800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG As Co / Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.