Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. (1944 Views)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kingIfey(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
A friend of mine wrote this quite helpful tips. I thought I should share with nairalanders .

I already know it has been shared but the person that shared that forgot to give credit to the person whose intellect came up with this.

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On FaceBook.

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain’t blind, she just choose to ignore it.There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply.

2-When a girl accepts your request, seriously, typing “thanks for accepting my request” is very lame..Do it in her inbox if you must. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall.

3-You don’t need to be a male Love-Peddler. Don’t woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you.

4-Guy, don’t be the thirsty dude on a girl’s post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don’t go begging her to add you.

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful, like it and give a simple compliment. If it’s not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can’t wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. LOL

6-Buddy, when chatting, you don’t spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundreds of guys tell her how beautiful she is every day. They find it boring when you join the train.

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn’t notice, you are not important to her, leave her alone.8- If you both don’t roll, don’t tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive.

9- The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting

And liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skipped your name, please remove your comment. It wasn’t necessary.

*These are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignores your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them. Guy, it’s high time you hit the road because she ain’t feeling you.

By Samuel .C.Okenwa

You can add your helpful tips too cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kelvine(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
When I was single, I paid close attention to number 10.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kingIfey(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
kelvine:
When I was single, I paid close attention to number 10.
I also observed that too.
Some ladies will like hundreds of comments
But they won't like to appreciate the guys making the comments.
Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nice one..... this d best..... but still expecting more.... girls are bastards.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kingIfey(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
Nice one..... this d best..... but still expecting more.... girls are bastards.....

LOL... I think you mean somend girls, not all girls.
Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by CharlyNick: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think its the Amateurs that frequent these habits

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kingIfey(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
CharlyNick:
I think its the Amateurs that frequent these habits

Someone once told me that girls make guys lose their common sense. LOL.
Especially when she is exquisitely beautiful.
Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by Cyberfavour(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
guys really need this. this ought to make front page

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by CharlyNick: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingIfey:

Someone once told me that girls make guys lose their common sense. LOL. Especially when she is exquisitely beautiful.

That's true BRO.......
Re: 10 Rules To Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Facebook. by kingIfey(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Cyberfavour:
guys really need this. this ought to make front page

I think it should. Most importantly, I think credit should be given to whom it is due

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Pic Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife | Doggy Style / WOW: See Ghanaian Actress “moesha Bodung” Private Leaked Photos [baddest NYASH] / Why Girls Should Be Lied To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.