Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral (4313 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2015
They look so handsome! Like brothers
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
trapQ:
Nigerian men will never emulate good things.
Only pot bellies they have to offer.
mtcheeeeeeewww
Why are you sharing a mumu post with me, MrsPhyno? I tell you say I get pot belly? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
RickRichards:

Why are you sharing a mumu post with me, Mrs.Phyno? I tell you say I get pot belly? cheesy
Was that a confession? grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Was that a confession? grin
Haha...For where! Maybe in another life.
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
RickRichards:

Haha...For where! Maybe in another life.
U never age reach. Call me when u hit 46. grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sounds like challenge. I'll keep fit. tongue
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sounds like challenge. I'll keep fit. tongue
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well I've got my son already smiley
huh shocked shocked shocked cry angry shocked
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2015
wholexy009:
its hard to figure who the father is
figured that out at first glance, son is with the iPhone and of cos part of the beardy crew which is trending.
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by bknight: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think i love dis!!!Nairaland guys,hope u all seeing dis grin go marry ooo cheesy or get baby mama to impregnate asap! cheesy

IamLEGEND1 is looking for baby mama. Or would you rather tpiander uses you as sacpegoat?
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
I need to quickly make my own junior. wait o wink, I still need a wifey or baby mama
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
bknight:

IamLEGEND1 is looking for baby mama. Or would you rather tpiander uses you as sacpegoat?
Will u shut up my friend!! grin grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rainess:
They look so handsome! Like brothers
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? / Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? / Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.