Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Policemen Connive With Area Boys At Ikeja, Computer Village - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Policemen Connive With Area Boys At Ikeja, Computer Village (26224 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / How I Was Defrauded At Ikeja Computer Village. / The B29 Story: My Experience At Ikeja Computer Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Policemen Connive With Area Boys At Ikeja, Computer Village by litaninja(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Another scope, next time you're going there, branch one of those roadside Shekpe joints, buy "Shelsea" sachet, hang it in one corner of your mouth and hold 1 (not 1 pair o, just one side) of your dunlop slippers from home under your armpit.
IF ANYBODY CALL YOU, my name no be litaninja grin grin grin
Re: How Policemen Connive With Area Boys At Ikeja, Computer Village by mindtricks: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Op, interesting! But already you were feeling like something like that would happen, and you had that inability to enforce your not being a novice in the market. This experience might help ward off that fear if you actually learn from it.

Ordinarily, this should only happen in lonely places where normal people arent many, and if they are armed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / Which Network Is Currently Working For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.