Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39241 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2016
divineRx:
who do u think u are to b raining insult at d op,anyway it jst goes to show ur high level of stupidity...stop insulting pple u barely knw

Birds of same feather always stick together. the painful part be say, na una pussy go suffer am grin
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by jpphilips(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

Well, their number is dwindling as economy toughens while you wait, you get older and less attractive reducing your chances.
In the nearest future you will realize that it is not about what you want but whether what you want, want you back!!
Goodluck with your dreams!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by aemmy: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Funny people everywhere... Hopefully d OP has grown past dt now coz i see no maturity in dis post
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by walignton01(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2016
sorry na ur name,when guys use ur transformer finish ,after d thing blast due to over charging.ashawo

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Because you wanna dig gold smiley smiley smiley you're a gold digger grin grin grin
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Damfostopper(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Op's last seen is february..... By now She might av been used for money rituals
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by bizhop101(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
I BELIEVE THE JOY HOLE NEVER HURT?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by donhils: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
And when you're 39 and desperately looking for husband, all Pentecostal churches will know you.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by alvin000(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
This attitude of some girls make me hustle more in oda to tear their undies at any time I wish too.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Benblaq(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
chomytex:
Watsup with all these annoying threads these dayz? Wealthy,rich bla bla bla mtcheww
buaghahahahaha u de vex? No b ur sme specie?dis is one of d reasnn i hate ladies bringin any point in wateva m involved it
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by divineRx(f): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
makavel7:

Birds of same feather always stick together. the painful part be say, na una pussy go suffer am grin
whatever
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kondomatic(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
misspicy:

How are you?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
How are you?
Pretty cool and you?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kondomatic(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
misspicy:

Pretty cool and you?
Tight like a new bra.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Tight like a new bra.
Old bra is just as tight as a new bra grin
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kondomatic(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
misspicy:

Old bra is just as tight as a new bra grin
Not possible even if the owner is flat-chested.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Not possible even if the owner is flat-chested.

LOL grin

Like the one in your thread right
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Johnsown1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
#end time gold digger #
I can see lies in ur statement dia, it is either u fall for the guy cos of his wealth or ur so demanding
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kondomatic(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

Like the one in your thread right
That lady doesn't know the use of bra. I doubt if she has ever seen one.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by McWhillion(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin
Kasimaramma2:

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Reygynah1(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dont pay evil with evil
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by openmine(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Debbywills:

Hey Miss, Do not Generalize. Was referring to the Op and not myself

She ain't milking you, is she? Its her decision and choice

What ever happens to you making your point blank rather than insulting her. Its her shoes, she wears it, she feels it. Learn to consider people's feeling, you just might find yourself in that shoe, and decide to act othewise.
If she knew just like u said dat its her life or her shoes,why bother telling u?
if she has decided 2 take a path in her life,why bother us by opening a thread?
or is she waiting 4 ur and others 2 either pacify her or encourage her to continue with her line of though?

IMO she has been misled and is heading 2 a wrong path,hoping 2 seek validation from u and odas who r in support of her misplaced mindset 2 still carry on.....
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
At least you were smart enough to not have your pic in your profile
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by openmine(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kaslino:

im nt trying 2 castigate you but then,if you date for money,and these guys who are rich 'truly love' you,don't you think its bad dating for material gains when they 'truly' seek your heart?
I don't think you're doing the right thing.One of these guys you dumped when the relationship got 'boring' could have been the right guy for you.Sometimes,we just need to overlook some nonsense which we see at first to discover the right person.Its not fair to visit the anger of a wrong done to you at 15 on someone who's completely innocent.That's taking undue advantage of someone's generousity.Two wrongs don't make a right.Ur actions could have made a hitherto good guy to think all girls who demand money must submit their bodies in return.And a guy who felt hurt by u dumping him could also direct his anger 2wards other girls because he has been hurt,so he must hurt others.
Kasi,i'll advice that you forgive ur ex and let go of d pain nd resentment u feel that has made u trod this part. Love is beautiful and not for sale.No matter hw many people you dump,you still wont feel satisfied until you first let the pain @ 15 go.Love is still waitin for u.Dont let it slip away by dumping d right guy.Besides,who says he has to be rich? will it be bad if u join him in building an empire for u both to enjoy and bequeath to ur children and grandchildren? Think abt it.Good Night Kasi. #Kaslino
RESPECT BRO
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Debbywills(f): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
openmine:

If she knew just like u r alluded dat its her life or her shoes,why bother telling u?
if she has decided 2 take a path in her life,why bother us by opening a thread?
or is she waiting 4 ur and others 2 either pacify her or encourage her to continue with her line of though?

IMO she has been mislead and is heading 2 a wrong path,hoping 2 seek validation from u and odas who r in support of her misplaced mindset 2 still carry on.....

Ok...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kaslino(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
openmine:

RESPECT BRO

The honour is mine.You're welcome
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
hmm
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 22, 2018
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.