Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39222 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..
undecided
Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thats my girl gringringrin

Any m_oron should quote me and die undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by elantraceey(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Elantraceey... @your dp, is that Nkrumah hostel in UNN? smiley
Nope it's not.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seems you all got it wrong. I can infer that smokinggunz z the most foolish of all.
But let get it straight.
I dont sleep around.
I live my normal life and if a rich guy that loves me askes me out i accept. And after a while i get tired of the relationship and walk out. Simple
I dont go scouting for rich dudes to sap n dump.

Now please if you have nothing reasonable to say, just hush your bouche and read comments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Seculent: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Another silly talk.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt
you sure think so,but you ought to know that people especially the counterparts are bracing up,most times instead of us using them,dey end up using us,you knw whybecause our desperation seem to be so obvious,ok take it dis way,you met an extremely rich guy and you feel oooh yea finally what am looking for is here,because your thougts seem so occupied with the aim of using him u end blowing up your cover,you knw what the guy might dohe may turn around and make you feel so much love,infact u will be helpless,note we cant control our feelings especially where llove is concerned,at the last unexpected minute they might just put us down,instead of them getting hurt now,you the aimer will even be more frustrated,dejected and even rejected....

To avoid such occurance i will urge u to take it easy sweery,you are worth much more,you seriously dnt know what the person you might be planning to use have in mindsad

i no want make u use becos of frustration hang urselfcheesycheesy:Dabeg biko relaz winkkompicheesysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Thats my girl gringringrin

Any m_oron should quote me and die undecided
dis gal u go bad oooocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by IamLEGEND1: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

yeah and the guys just salute you and submit their ATM cards abi?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
that is why you are hustling for her to sap and dump you, right?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Seems you all got it wrong. I can infer that smokinggunz z the most foolish of all.
But let get it straight.
I dont sleep around.
I live my normal life and if a rich guy that loves me askes me out i accept. And after a while i get tired of the relationship and walk out. Simple

Now please if you have nothing reasonable to say, just hush your bouche and read comments
you are whor.e my friend!!! Shut up and stop defending yourself

13 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
stupidity:
that is why you are hustling for her to sap and dump you, right?

what stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by HILLSOLISA: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flashh:
She couldn't give a genuine point to vindicate herself. Very baseless talk.

I laugh in Spanish grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by StepTwo: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
But let get it straight.
I dont sleep around.

Adolescence is a disease.

hope you outgrow it soon enough. heard some lasts for as long as 7yrs.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by HILLSOLISA: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
stupidity:

Seconded kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Wether you hurt or nor hurt, date or no date broke guys, rich guys, who go hurt you go still hurt you, best advise? Grow up!

op stick to dis advice

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
stupidity:
I didnt expect smefn better...you re mre stupid than your moniker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

I didnt expect smefn better...you re mre stupid than your moniker
*ties wrapper*

Ashawoooooo!!! Kobo kobo

11 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by misspicy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Jollyjoy:
grin,i have to support OP naw,only her no fit face does broke boys that are coming for her tonight cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

grin,i have to support OP naw,only her no fit face does broke boys that are coming for her tonight cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Deefuray(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
@op, calm down. It is obvious you are still hurting from your past relationship. You have not healed completely.

With the rate at which you are going, you will still end up getting hurt,and trust me, it's going to be worse, someone might beat you to your game. Guys are no fools.

That your previous relationship ended up on a sour note doesn't mean you cannot love without any selfish interest and be loved again, genuinely this time.
Give love a second chance. All the best kiss

7 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by awesome11(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh my God, after a very stressful day at work, this ain't the kind of thread to come across.

Your younger sister recently bought a multimillion naira mansion at Banana Island and you are here telling us you'll continue meagrely living on guys... Dependency mentality at a pick. Go get a life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by awesome11(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh my God, after a very stressful day at work, this ain't the kind of thread to come across.

Your younger sister recently bought a multimillion naira mansion at Banana Island and you are here telling us you'll continue meagrely living on guys... Dependency mentality at a pick. Go get a life!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by raayah(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

You do you jare!
Everyone has standards and desires!
If you want a wealthy man, go for it.
I hope you find a sexy and handsome wealthy man who will meet your needs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by raayah(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,good for you

i just hope you have money saved up for vaginal reconstruction surgery.........coz the number and sizes of random,strange dicks you goin'a be taking will be something for the history books.

Women who Don born sef don't need surgery. What harm can a couple of dicks do?
Her punny will be just fine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP is a dumb Fellow!!!

What was the essence Of creating this thread Perhaps to advertise your dumbness!!!

OP, Go to hell and remain there!!! Ladies like you are a pain in the butt angry!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by IamLEGEND1: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Women who Don born sef don't need surgery. What harm can a couple of dicks do?
Her punny will be just fine.

her vagína might survive the ordeal,but her dignity sure as hell won't

no one is stopping her from going ahead and whóring herself out to guys for money....

no be her life...wetin konsyn us!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
awwww I feel pity for you because the scar is still there and you're still under the guy's control without Knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
yemmit90:

Hmmmmmm,you must be a learner, sapping guys financially and dump them?

Except you're using juju, no rich guy would be so dumb to be giving you money without constant banging.
sapping their money while they're sapping her punny, she's unintentionally creating an olosho profile and tomorrow when a guy wants to marry her his friends will give him the maps of her body plus other negative outcomes smh. they're sapping her punny like crazy trust Niggas when they know they're Messing with a bitchhh, who's the sapper and who's the sappee.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote]shittt
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Deefuray:
@op, calm down. It is obvious you are still hurting from your past relationship. You have not healed completely.

With the rate at which you are going, you will still end up getting hurt,and trust me, it's going to be worse, someone might beat you to your game. Guys are no fools.

That your previous relationship ended up on a sour note doesn't mean you cannot love without any selfish interest and be loved again, genuinely this time.
Give love a second chance. All the best kiss
chaaaai *presents beautiful flowers to her* bless you. :-)
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by BankManager(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Diary of a frustrated broke ass babe...Eeeyah

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Deefuray(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
chaaaai *presents beautiful flowers to her* bless you. :-)
Accepts it with all joy and Jesus gladness grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.