Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,982 members, 7,852,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (71561 Views)

Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by BALLOSKI: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Now I understand the reason why Akpabio was invited by the EFCC.
An attempt to muzzle him I suppose?

I'm sorry Nigerians.
ElDorado is still veery far from us.
Very far.

These folks aren't worth it.
They're not.
He who must come into equity must come with clean hands.

Damn, I so want to leave this country right nowsad
wailing hostess, maybe you did not hear akpabio himself saying that he was invited before he was involved in an accident , and couldn't honour the invitation then and felt like going to see efcc on his own preference since there was no plenary on that day/week. He(akpabio) even confessed that he was treated nicely . the akpabio I know won't hide anything if he was indeed hassled like you allege.

27 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by shogz89: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haaa Amechi, I have never taken bribe in my life.. See lie.. I still like you though.

11 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by sweatlana: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chai ameachi is such a Liar....
I don't like corruption
I didn't has police attached to me as a Governor. .

Choi lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by igbsam(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi definition of corruption though.

If they send a girl to you and you sleep with her and return the favour, you are corrupt.......
grin

12 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ogaofficer(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
An old mama like that wailing publicly.
charijee:
What's disrespectful in what I said now? grin
You should have mail her directly instead of quoting her here. Still laffing

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by olaola3250: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
see Amaechi telling PDP senators Jonathan's government was very corrupt ,this guy blunt oo

12 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by kliq(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi, we the Niger Deltans are solidly behind you....ride on Sir!

cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by GudluckIBB(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi is not flowing

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MizMyColi(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I have never taken bribe in my life - Rotimi Amaechi, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Atlantian: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria is doomed with these kinds of people in power.

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Zellie: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi "I have never taken bribe in my life" grin

And I'm superman!

8 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am not sure the Senate would accept the submission of the White Paper at its plenary.
Though, it would have been appropriate if he had read the detailsgrin
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Vivly(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
So Amaechi has used style to dodge giving us a clear definition of corruption. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by francileudo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
see that PDP senator wet wear grey suit dey squeeze face. ( for him mind him go say "wetin dis ikwerre man dey feel lyk").

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by VellyG(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
rammytt:
Remove corruption and invest in power. A nigerian is a government of his own--amaechi
Invest in which power ? The gas turbines he sold in Rivers state... Tell me something else. Nigeria is f*cked.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mamaflex:
God! I love Amaechi. Hearing his voice alone is makin me feel hor.ny. I can't just stop loving him. #appologytohubby

Feeling Hot?.... chai lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Amaechi is smart.

By avoiding going into details of the corruption allegation against him and repeating that the panel did not indict him is smartness.[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Acidosis(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Senators are disappointed.

Amaechi's answers so far doesn't make sense. He is just a talkative saying nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Jascon4: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
He just said he has never taken bribe, but he refused to say if he has ever given same.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Zellie: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi should bow and go and stop wasting our time -_- *yawns*

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sai APC
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by fulanimafia: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Uncle Rotimi Amaechi...

Your textbook philosophy on how the economy can be improved is impressive.
You and I know that Talk is cheap.

Keenly waiting for your answer to the question asked by the man on Red Cap.

Mr. Red Cap was too overwhelmed by the probe report, he waved off the offer to scrutinize it.
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ogaofficer(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wailing hostess got me laughing......that's wickedness
BALLOSKI:
wailing hostess, maybe you did not hear akpabio himself saying that he was invited before he was involved in an accident , and couldn't honour the invitation then and felt like going to see efcc on his own preference since there was no plenary on that day/week. He(akpabio) even confessed that he was treated nicely . the akpabio I know won't hide anything if he was indeed hassled like you allege.

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by shogz89: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
And it's over
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by phantom(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
VellyG:

Invest in which power ? The gas turbines he sold in Rivers state... Tell me something else. Nigeria is f*cked.
Do you have proof?

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by tbaba1234: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
sweatlana:
Chai ameachi is such a Liar....
I don't like corruption
I didn't has police attached to me as a Governor. .

Choi lipsrsealed shocked

Police were withdrawn from Ameachi at a point when he was governor

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by alldrunsx: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zellie:
Amaechi "I have never taken bribe in my life" grin

And I'm superman!
bt if u sleep wt a girl u are corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi cleared grin

19 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Koleman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
EbukaLive:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. And you think Biafra will be better? Mention one Ibo leader that you believe in completely...
my brother. Thats exactly wat baffles me. I can swear they never stop to think along dat line.

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by veraponpo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin#Amaechi takes his leave..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by BALLOSKI: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
So blunt and bold!

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by igbsam(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP Senators Shaking Amaechi o!

E never finish ?

Wailiers can go and die

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.