Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (71560 Views)

Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by kliq(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi Our Hero!!!

cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ghettodreamz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Where are the wailers?

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Vivly(f): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't trust all these people.
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by francileudo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
sen George Sekibo be like u get luck say PDP no get ur time today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by olaola3250: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
done and dusted

grin

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by olapluto(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
With all the noise of PDP....Amaechi no even get tough time.

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by GudluckIBB(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lion of Ubima has been screened.
shout out to all otapiapia sellers in Rivers state

12 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi, YOU ARE A MAN smiley

And you are truly loved.

10 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by KingTom(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
H
akthedream:
Let's get serious and not joke about this...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH DAVID MARK?
I don't thijnk I have seen him talking in this 8th Assembly....
He should have gotten over Pdp's heavy defeat by now.
I hope all is well with him...just saying.
Power is in his blood, as Dem strip am naked he turn deaf and dumb. Amaech Na boss jare! See fans grin we don win!!

11 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=20pt]THE LION STOLE THE SHOW![/size]

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by alldrunsx: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Finally, finally....... he's cleared.

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Mamaflex(f): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oh my Amaechi.

When is Wike going to kill himself?

11 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abeg na Lai Mohamed own sweet pass joor!

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by phantom(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Acidosis:
Senators are disappointed.

Amaechi's answers so far doesn't make sense. He is just a talkative saying nothing
he made sense and answered his questions with diplomacy.
Please curb your sentiment.

30 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ZUBY77(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am sure there is no difference between your PDP and your APC since more than half of your APC were PDP with the same mindset and criminal tendencies.

But I am ashamed of the youth that hug their devices to curse each other over corrupt old men that keep them from developing themselves.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by simplyOJ(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nna THE LION takes his leave. Congrats to Rotimi Ameachi. People are hailing him right now as he exit the Chamber

6 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by januzaj(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
WE DON WIN

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Acidosis:

Amaechi's answers so far doesn't make sense. He is just a talkative saying nothing

Nwannem o o
I thought I was the only one who saw and noticed that.

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by fulanimafia: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
The whole Assembly is shouting "we don win!

6 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by kliq(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
The crowd outside chanting;

"We don win We don win We don win"

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by omokoladele(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
we don win!
we don win!!
we don win!!!
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by januzaj(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Diligence: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
A SAGACIOUS BARRISTER ONCE TOLD ME: WHENEVER THE NORTH WANT TO SPLIT THE SOUTH, THEY EARNESTLY SEEK A 'JUDAS'. HERE ARE SOUTHERNERS MESSING THEMSELVES UP AND THE NORTHERNERS ARE HAVING FUN. THEY USED AWOLOWO, NOW THEY ARE USING AMAECHI, THIS TIME AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE...PATHETIC...AND NOW CORRUPTION WOULD REIGN SUPREME UNDER THE VERY 'WATCHFUL EYES OF BUHARI'. MR BUHARI: U ACTUALLY BELONG TO SOMEBODY...YES YOU DO! AS THEY SAY: U DEFINITELY CAN'T BIT THE FINGERS THAT FEED/FED YOU; CAN YOU?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Acidosis:

Help yourself! grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by JB01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
"I've never taken bribe in my life", says Amaechi...*yinmu*

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
amaechi all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
After all their noise making, nothing happened cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by dotcomnamename: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=30pt]AMAECHI CLEARED

Wailers, HOW MARKET??[/size]

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by phantom(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
On second thought,akpabio deliberately made this easy for amaechi.
the whole thing na set up.....

15 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nwannem o o
I thought I was the only one who saw and noticed that.
YOU ARE WRONG!

AMAECHI IS DA BOMB! cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by SamConquer(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
See Traffic!!!all because of Amaechi ...Amaechi is a big time celeb o.#Am a great fan of Amaechi.

7 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by efilefun(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
This Amaechi too get swagger, see the guy swags when leaving the hall....chaiiiii Minister of Common Sense wey no common.... Wike and Mama Piss will be hiding in their wardrobes right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.