Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,895 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (71593 Views)

Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by themilanway(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jonathanians Amechi has been cleared.

Feel free to use the ever busy and ready lagoon

cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Babzrockman: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
For the past 4wks now, it has been Amaechi here and there. Today everything will end positively for him.

5 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by midolian(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi cleared!

Cc: Mr Hinwazaka grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
KingTom:
H
Power is in his blood, as Dem strip am naked he turn deaf and dumb. Amaech Na boss jare! See fans grin we don win!!
You made a lot of sense bro..
Amaechi is a very intelligent man..That guy confidence na wa.
I just hope he is not currupt as he has said himself.

8 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by EbukaLive(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Amaechi was indicted.

Such a dismal reply to the red-cap man's question.
Very dismal.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..........

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by mavinc4u(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
For PDP not to ask Amaechi questions, there is more to what we can see.

But seriously, were APC senators joking with all those stupid questions they asked Amaechi.

8 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by errandboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Finally, Amaechi is cleared

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ziccoit: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
atoleybaba:
u are saying the truth...in fact am ashamed that Nigerian youths can not think of ruling this country I mean am tired of seeing old cargo ruling

If NL youths are the reflection of Nigerian youths, I don't pray we get to rule until we reorientation our wacked thinking faculty.

15 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by RAO1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Today's screening is dull

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by agabaI23(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anticorruption dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by donphilopus: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mamaflex:
God! I love Amaechi. Hearing his voice alone is makin me feel hor.ny. I can't just stop loving him. #appologiestimyhubby

Seeing my posts on Nairaland should make you feel hor'ny as well. They are sexy. cheesy tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
SEE DRIBBLING

AMAECHI NA CHAMPION ABEGG,, NUFF SAID cool cool cool grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by homirefacuny(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
olaola3250:
see Amaechi telling PDP senators Jonathan's government was very corrupt ,this guy blunt oo

That guy is corrupt though but I doff my heart for his belief. Am his number one fan now. Thumbs up to Gbenga Asafa for that question.

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ogaofficer(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na so we see am oo!
KingTom:
Who be Heineken again. grin

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Adatob(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oya rotimi is cleared,to tonye,goan create a new post on how amaechi bleeped up,awon wailerz! Amaechi my hero,d slayer of otuoke dumbass

10 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by igbsam(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi Has been cleared....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
akthedream:

You made a lot of sense bro..
Amaechi is a very intelligent man..That guy confidence na wa.
I just hope he is not currupt as he has said himself.
We hope so wink
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by shineeye1: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mamaflex:
God! I love Amaechi. Hearing his voice alone is makin me feel hor.ny. I can't just stop loving him. #appologiestimyhubby

Dictionary( Hot: Feeling great sexual desire)

Which kin wife go de pour for under because she hear another woman's husband voice? For what na? Spirits plenty o

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Diz Heineken nominee sounds & looks like a beer bottle, have my doubt about him.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
ogaofficer:
Na so we see am oo!
Guinness nko cheesy
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Dapyem(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
ziccoit:

If NL youths are the reflection of Nigerian youths, I don't pray we get to rule until we reorientation our wacked thinking faculty.
Thumb up man

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Alveez(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Now I understand the reason why Akpabio was invited by the EFCC.
An attempt to muzzle him I suppose?

I'm sorry Nigerians.
ElDorado is still veery far from us.
Very far.

These folks aren't worth it.
They're not.
He who must come into equity must come with clean hands.

Damn, I so want to leave this country right nowsad

Ur submission on why Akpabio was invited by EFCC is...Am sorry rather myopic and informed by half baked information at your disposal sir . Because if are very up to date on d issue u are wailing about you will understand that Senator Akpabio himself after his first visit to EFCC told d press that the invitation has been sent to him right before he had accident and went abroad for treatment. So where is the correlation between Ameachi's ministerial confirmation and Akpabio's invitation to come defend allegations of corruption levelled against him one lawyer from his state?

Am not against airing ur views about issues but misleading d public and indeed the world who come in contact with our post worldwide is not so good for you as an individual and d image of the country. Nigeria name has be been battered worldwide already, don't let us be adding salt to the injury. If you wanna leave no problem, d world is a global village already. But please, please and please stop making unnecessary submission based on ur personal unsubstantiated prejudice to rub more mud on d name Nigeria.

I love Nigeria my country, God bless Nigeria.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by atoleybaba(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
ziccoit:

abi...imagine. We youths are just interested in cossy's boobs and davido's new tattoos while our grandpas(political elite) rotates power and share d country's wealth

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by AZeD1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
ziccoit:

We can't rule because 95% don't know what they want.
It's sad seeing folks fighting for people who don't give a f**k you or your future.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Sant1m: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ameachi man of the year, definitely a ROCK STAR and APC poster boy, Wike just announced you to the world, cause Nigerians and Govt all over the World tuned in to see how the Senate will perform. Wike's one point agenda has been defeated

8 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Diligence:
A SAGACIOUS BARRISTER ONCE TOLD ME: WHENEVER THE NORTH WANT TO SPLIT THE SOUTH, THEY EARNESTLY SEEK A 'JUDAS'. HERE ARE SOUTHERNERS MESSING THEMSELVES UP AND THE NORTHERNERS ARE HAVING FUN. THEY USED AWOLOWO, NOW THEY ARE USING AMAECHI, THIS TIME AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE...PATHETIC...AND NOW CORRUPTION WOULD REIGN SUPREME UNDER THE VERY 'WATCHFUL EYES OF BUHARI'. MR BUHARI: U ACTUALLY BELONG TO SOMEBODY...YES YOU DO! AS THEY SAY: U DEFINITELY CAN'T BIT THE FINGERS THAT FEED/FED YOU; CAN YOU?
Cry cry baby..
Why not learn to be an optimist for once..
4 months is too early to judge a tenure of 4 yrs..

6 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by karashita: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
djPyper:
when asked why the rivers senators are against the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi, Senator Sekibo replied "thats what the governor told us to do.

Imagine!!!!Puppets.

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by IYANGBALI: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi my paddy man killed dem all.......MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA LOADING. Wailers and wike should go and die grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Koleman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
ziccoit:

my brother the bitter truth. If we use wat we see on social media to rate the youths the indeed we nigerian youths are not ready. We shouldn't blame the old men.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.