Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (672530 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Wow.....slow down please.

I hope that wasn't intended as an insult to my son, shymmex.

Shymexx experience and club = twerking and strippers.

Women and instigating shiit - don't start world war Z on this thread lool.

Let's enjoy the debate.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by TerraCotta(m): 1:08am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Wow.....slow down please.

I hope that wasn't intended as an insult to my son, shymmex.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I like "batty" as much as any other red-blooded heterosexual man but it's just not my thing on Nairaland. I think Shymexx gives this place a great mix of serious insight, humour (and batty, of course).

Aareonakakanfo:

Haha Awa ma n se yeye dada ni bi bayi grin grin

Ko si wahala. Emi na m'an gbadun awada dada lori NL grin

I'm just saying that most of my posts are long and serious because most of what moves me to post are the longer/more serious questions.

Kats--I have to head out but I will respond to you later.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2015
TerraCotta:

Maybe I wasn't clear. I like "batty" as much as any other red-blooded heterosexual man but it's just not my thing on Nairaland. I think Shymexx gives this place a great mix of serious insight, humour (and batty, of course).

Shymmex see your life.

Shey I no tell you to cool down with batty stuff embarassed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Shymexx experience and club = twerking and strippers.

Women and instigating shiit - don't start world war Z on this thread lool.

Let's enjoy the debate.

tongue Fear fear. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha I've seen his posts.Vvvery long

Your posts can be very long at times same with Oduastates and Kingsango

Ha baba yen fe pami ni jo yen grin

I dunno, it just depends on how passionate I'm and the point I'm trying to make.

But really and truly, I hate writing epistles cos more time I can't be arsed to proof-read anything. Hence I don't like quoting articles or referencing anything to buttress my points. I'd rather just post what I think and try to find an example elsewhere I can correlate my POV with.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2015
My administration has incurred debts about N40 billion -Amosun.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Ogun state verifiable assets are worth N103 billion - Amosun.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2015
We would not award any road contracts in 2016,we'll just complete the ones already awarded. - Amosun.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Katsumoto's head don swell o. Na wa.

Babe, some of the most interesting debates we used to have on NL way back in those days flowed from Katsumoto, Terracotta, Kobojunkie,
Physics QED & co's keyboards. cheesy I was a newbie, then. They all seemed like 'walking encyclopedia on steroids' to borrow a friend's phrase. I was starstruck, back then. Still am, I think.... undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Katsumoto:
grin grin grin grin

I hail you back but ta ni egbon yin? Everyone is claiming to be young on these boards and using reverse psychology in calling others egbon. grin grin grin

LWKMD!! cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2015
laudate:

Babe, some of the most interesting debates we used to have on NL way back in those days flowed from Katsumoto, Terracotta, Kobojunkie,
Physics QED & co's keyboards. cheesy I was a newbie, then. They all seemed like 'walking encyclopedia on steroids' to borrow a friend's phrase. I was starstruck, back then. Still am, I think.... undecided

Lol @ Kobojunkiw grin
The endless debate about her gender.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2015
laudate:

Kobomonkey?

I just don't know why I never liked that character. grin

I don't know if it's cos of his/her poor English proficiency or just cos he/she's a coconut. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:29am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol @ Kobojunkiw grin
The endless debate about her gender.

Nl was fun when I first registered though. I think that was why I got hooked.

If I had come on here, say, 2014 or 2015 - I definitely wouldn't have registered.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I dunno, it just depends on how passionate I'm and the point I'm trying to make.

But really and truly, I hate writing epistles cos more time I can't be arsed to proof-read anything. Hence I don't like quoting articles or referencing anything to buttress my points. I'd rather just post what I think and try to find an example elsewhere I can correlate my POV with.

You know in my early days here,I used to get really intimidated by long posts because I came from a forum where everyone kept it brief and precise.I used to find it very difficult to respond to long posts so I'd ignore them grin grin

But I later employed the tactic of picking the key points and addressing them
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nl was fun when I first registered though. I think that was why I got hooked.

If I had come on here, say, 2014 or 2015 - I definitely wouldn't have registered.

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You know in my early days here,I used to get really intimidated by long posts because I came from a forum where everyone kept it brief and precise.I used to find it very difficult to respond to long posts so I'd ignore them grin grin

Same here. I never posted on forums till I got to NL. Before NL, it was basically normal websites, and you have to keep ya points short and witty.

I think I got into epistles when I started getting in black history discussions with Physics and a few other folks in culture section. And gradually, my posts started getting longer.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Kobomonkey?
I just don't know why I never liked that character. grin
I don't know if it's cos of his/her poor English proficiency or just cos he/she's a coconut. grin

It was hard for me to dislike him/her. On same days I'm like "Yay, go kobo!", other days I just want her to shut the hell up.

Kobo vs tp.ia = grin grin grin

Awwww I'm sure you'd have registered in 2014 tongue

I liked her because I thought she was a female amazon cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

The discussions on history made me register. And Afrocentric folks like cap28, olodostein, and a few other guys were active back then as well.

But with the way the forum is today, why would I want to register? And register for what? Trolling? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:40am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

It was hard for me to dislike him/her. On same days I'm like "Yay, go kobo!", other days I just want her to shut the hell up.

Kobo vs tp.ia = grin grin grin

Awwww I'm sure you'd have registered in 2014 tongue

I liked her because I thought she was a female amazon cool

Kobojunkie and her Chicago...that man/woman/man-woman loves America more than the tea-party.

I'd wager that she's a black tea-bagger.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

In your early days ke?

NL wasn't created in the 60s nau.....You meant in MY early days grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Kobojunkie and her Chicago...that man/woman/man-woman loves America more than the tea-party.

I'd wager that she's a black tea-bagger.

Lol. Go kobo!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

In your early days ke?

NL wasn't created in the 60s nau.....You meant in MY early days grin grin

Bwahahahahahaha

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol. Go kobo!

You know I don't like coconuts. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 1:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahahaha

Aare wants to feel young by force.

Shymm3x:

You know I don't like coconuts. grin

You're a lil coconuttish yourself wink [Not an insult o]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Aare wants to feel young by force.

You're a lil coconuttish yourself wink [Not an insult o]

Loool. I reject that with the holy ghost fire!! grin grin

I'm supremely black and proud, with an African mind - even the ghost of Steve Biko knows that. cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Katsumoto: 1:59am On Nov 18, 2015
TerraCotta:

Kats--I have to head out but I will respond to you later.

TerraCotta

This debate is not that serious bros; you are heading out to consult with Paul Krugman just for a NL debate!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superstar1(m): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2015
We are sleeping, you guys should sleep too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2015
lol shymmex, you're crazy grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Awon ibeji ati mummy won nko?

Eku itoju omode..

@shymm3x & Ilekehd,

what does "coconuttish" mean beyond "blockheaded"?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 18, 2015
modath:

Awon ibeji ati mummy won nko?

Eku itoju omode..

I wish though wink and why haven't you invited our Son to this thread?

Shymm3x and Iya Agba kontinew grin I'm watching the both of you in 7d

Superstar1 we don't sleep
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I wish though wink and why haven't you invited our Son to this thread?

Shymm3x and Iya Agba kontinew grin I'm watching the both of you in 7d

But Ileke said na double delight tinz u did ??

We have a baby & mummy thread that we do looksees on thursdays, we hashtagged it #threadcuties, bobo dey show wella... hin na NL customer.. cheesy

I'm sleep typing oooo,

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.