Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46754 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Rodriguez19(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
A lot of crazy tinz happened buh I rmbr our dinning hall arrangement. . .then I wz in ss2, our ss3 dinning hall prefect changed the sitting arrangement from boys seperately, girls seperately, to Boys opposite girls. . .shit ws crazy started skipping meals cos I wz so shyyyyyyyyyyyyy. . *crazy*

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by spidex(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b][/b]mine is when our ASP was caught in the act of homosexuality
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by nyillis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Remember guys standing by d side(on d foot) of a staircase 2 view d undies n thick bush(as we call it bk den) of girls climbing up d stairs..I rep ICHS ikenne remo,emmanuel hostel

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Timcy2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
I rep Bosco Doma, hiding under d bunk 2 miss morning mass, tearing of biscuits in d middle and closing it, as it was neva opened.

remebered in my extension days, chased chickens around, killed some and waited around 12 midnite 2 cooked it, didn't take a bite, kept it in cupboard 2 share with my bunkies, only 4 me 2 wake up nd c bones.

i swear na small tin make me no cry dat day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by pweetyoge(f): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
When one wicked senior thought she could punish me and go free..I decided to teach her a little lesson,stumbled on her tin of peak milk n tea..mixed the milk with detergent for her since it was open..and the tea with sand...hehehehe...my school had crazy girls o..one silly senior defecated into a small ice-cream bowl,wrapped it n sent it to her val partner(u don't want to imagine the aftermath o
I Rep an all girls school.#Our lady of apostles#
That school literally prepared me for the battle in #unn

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by omobah: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Command Kaduna was a wow. Where are the MTV Boyz. I hail ooh

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by drnairalov: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
pweetyoge:
When one wicked senior thought she could punish me and go free..I decided to teach her a little lesson,stumbled on her tin of peak milk n tea..mixed the milk with detergent for her since it was open..and the tea with sand...hehehehe...my school had crazy girls o..one silly senior defecated into a small ice-cream bowl,wrapped it n sent it to her val partner(u don't want to imagine the aftermath o
I Rep an all girls school.#Our lady of apostles#
That school literally prepared me for the battle in #unn

lol dat shit thing na joke yea
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cyberfavour:
life in boarding was a wow..
wish I could experience such again but...
Life in FGC Ikirun especially during extension
which set were you? I was 2003 grad set. Did you hear of labush?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by femi4: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:

I was actually the girl
aahh
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by blazers007: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
As Fela sing am ' double wahala 4 dead bodi'...in my own case it was multiple wahala.

I and 3 friends planned to cook concoction rice; garnished with sardine and geisha, but then there was no water to cook it with as there was water scarcity in sch dat day.

We went around d hostel to steal water way past lights out, and after a long search we finally saw a metal bucket half-filled with water and carried it.

We then went to d back of d hostel and made fire and used d same bucket to cook d rice.

We had to endure d cold on d night, d giant mosquitoes, and d yeye odour of blockus while we wait make d food done. We even risked bn caught and thrown into d sch cell, cut grass, flogged and/or suspension.

After about 2 hours, d food was finally done and we comot our our spoons make we begin dey carry base, but as God won catch us na hin our teeth dey land on top crunchy rice.

Unknown to us, d bucket of water we stole had stony sand settled in it. Come see as guys dey munch stony rice.

Unknown to us, God hadn't finished with us yet, half way into our munching of dis stony rice a Naval Officer caught us and we were made to frog jump, roll on blockus riddled elephant grass, all while we were bn flogged.

God wasn't finished yet, throughout dat week, na 4rm one YAWA to d other 4 me in particular. It was so bad dat I began to suspect d guy we stole his water to be an ogbanje as I ws d one who carried d water..

When I couldn't cope again, I had to go hustle a full bucket of water to return to d guy o; begging him 4 forgiveness. Miraculously or coincidentally d misfortune stopped.

But trust me, I respected and stylishly avoided d guy like plague until we graduated 4rm sch.

See wetin STONY RICE cost me o. grin

14 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Leitner: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Snr. Eleburuibon. Prolly married by now but will never forget him!. Dude beat me for like 4 hrs straight; for supposedly making noise in prep class. Na that day I know say you fit use up the liquid wey dey your eye, wey you dey use cry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by FACTUALLYE(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IJANIKIN LAGOS. Moremi house. TOZO. Cabo. Ogabs. Joe joe. Casper. Oskay. To mention but a few.
My experience.
I remember one night like that we were to vacate the next day so i was wit 700 naira 4 t.fare (as a big boy nau i wanted to buy gala and lacasera on d way) i jux knew sum badassed crazy unarmed robbers wil steal d moni during d nyt wen i wil b sleeping. So i tied a wrapper (sleeping cloth) then folded d moni into it d way market women do their stuff, i then wore a short to cover d wrapper... But to my greatest surprise wen i woke up even wit d way i safeguarded d moni as if it was my first pension money, d money was gone. I wanted to cry my eyeballs out but GOD provided. (i didnt steal o, i saw anoda person's moni and took it 250 naira)

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by obeagu1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
pasol4real:
Wow ,mine was command abakaliki (the land of no mercy).
Menh it wasn't easy at all
It was simply the survival of the fittest.
like seriously!mehn Nkwagu okpa n all d ruggedness,a lot of tales 2rembr I swear.rep'97 sha.CSSA thank u

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by CaptPlanet(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dude, boarding school is the bestest.

I had my first kiss and boobs action when I was in SS1.

I also experienced the worst punishment in my life in second school. Have u ever sized a bunk before?

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by dacovajnr: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mine was getting hanged by a white dude(snr) on the ceiling hook in our Hostel and having my dick rubbed with Chinese balm in the middle of the night after night prep coz I Usually slip unclad due to heat and lastly having to eat water filled beans..if you're lucky enough you find 10pieces of beans...but trust me college life is da best..#memories. By the way Shoutout to #FGC Ikorodu"Amatus Quoque Ameris"

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Slimzjoe(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2015

Rep CDSS Oshodi !
Would have Died if I mistakenly went to a Boarding School shocked

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by psp2pc(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan,

ex-commando here

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by FACTUALLYE(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
blazers007:
As Fela sing am ' double wahala 4 dead bodi'...in my own case it was multiple wahala.

I and 3 friends planned to cook concoction rice; garnished with sardine and geisha, but then there was no water to cook it with as there was water scarcity in sch dat day.

We went around d hostel to steal water way past lights out, and after a long search we finally saw a metal bucket half-filled with water and carried it.

We then went to d back of d hostel and made fire and used d same bucket to cook d rice.

We had to endure d cold on d night, d giant mosquitoes, and d yeye odour of blockus while we wait make d food done. We even risked bn caught and thrown into d sch cell, cut grass, flogged and/or suspension.

After about 2 hours, d food was finally done and we comot our our spoons make we begin dey carry base, but as God won catch us na hin our teeth dey land on top crunchy rice.

Unknown to us, d bucket of water we stole had stony sand settled in it. Come see as guys dey munch stony rice.

Unknown to us, God hadn't finished with us yet, half way into our munching of dis stony rice a Naval Officer caught us and we were made to frog jump, roll on blockus riddled elephant grass, all while we were bn flogged.

God wasn't finished yet, throughout dat week, na 4rm one yawa to d other. It was so bad dat I began to suspect d guy we stole his water to be an ogbanje as I ws d one who carried d water..

When I couldn't cope again, I had to go hustle a full bucket of water to return to d guy o; begging him 4 forgiveness. Miraculously or coincidentally d misfortune stopped.

But trust me, I respected and stylishly avoided d guy until we graduated 4rm sch.

crazy.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Jck5(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mine Command Day sec. Sch Bauchi. I still cannot forget my Asst. Head boy one Abdullahi whom gave me thunderous slap on my bak nd never will I forget d day a major in charge of d school then stopped my friend and I on a bike simply because we where not wearing our barret. My God it was showers of cane on us dat day CDSS Bauchi set 1999.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jbichene(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
My legendary friend broke all known records by sleeping with our biology corper, real legacy and a legend

14 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bookorlah(f): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
houseoftuition1:

which set were you? I was 2003 grad set. Did you hear of labush?

He won't want to experience the junior days, except he didn't meet the first and second set.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chyckxx(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mater dei model grammer school, Ashaka, Delta State. Believe me, it was hell.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by oniru4real: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I remember tht story . Command secondary school ibadan . Tht was my school. ....
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by juddybrown(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Back then in fgc nise during siesta,the senior prefect then, came into my dormitory and was like,if u know u are sleeping, raise up yours hands,omo mehn come see hands on d air

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bellefidel(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
If u attended #queen of the rosary college AKA qrc. U will know the true meaning of bording school....about 100+ girl will share small cooler of rice............................senior girls will flog us for not eating and greeting them about 60 strokes of cane daily on the heels of ur feet ......................but anyway sha we are still the best school till date........

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bellefidel(f): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
juddybrown:
Back then in fgc nise during siesta,the senior prefect then, came into my dormitory and was like,if u know u are sleeping, raise up yours hands,omo mehn come see hands on d air
lwkmd that one nah sleeping awake
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by blazers007: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
blazers007:

God wasn't finished yet, throughout dat week, na 4rm one yawa to d other. It was so bad dat I began to suspect d guy we stole his water to be an ogbanje as I ws d one who carried d water..

But trust me, I respected and stylishly avoided d guy until we graduated 4rm sch.

During that same week, someone defecated on our corridor and our strict house prefect stepped on it while going to God knows where in d middle of d night.

He seek to knw who d culprit was, but no one owned up. As our motto was 'onward together' now, everyone on dat block was flogged ruthlessly.

When we taught it was over, he told us to form a queue and beginning to pick d watery stool with our right hands and go and dispose it outside. As we plenty reach, I still had to pick it four times.

As water no dey to wash hand now, na d dew wey dey fall on top leaves man take rinse hand. Even after getting water to have proper bath, d odour stayed with me for days.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
concealin it can b xo true...witnessed dat alot in ma skul bak in d day
Dottore:
@op this thread would have been more interesting if you didn't start with a very incredulous story line. I'm sure the mod pushed it to FP not because the post is worth it but because he wants to see if any one is as bewildered as he is.
The possibility of a teenage secondary school girl being pregnant for 9 months without her fellow students knowing especially her house mates in the dormitory.
The possibility of the same teenage girl playing a self midwife role to deliver a baby in the bush and almost succeeded in burying the baby before a hunter stopped her.

Chai all these lies you are sharing have even made me to forget the real life share worthy experiences that took place in my secondary school days.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by yungEX(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
VenusBetty:
stole bournvita
Ole grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jamalchance(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
JayRise:
The funniest moments I had while in boarding school were in the boys hostel bathroom. Come and see guys comparing sizes of P.nis every morning. We always called people funny names according to the size of their 'thing'. Guys with smaller 'things' had to bath with their boxers on to avoid the embarrassment. Shout out to my guys from f.s.t.c. Yaba. I dey hail o

MUST READ
20 seductive words ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)

What set .... Na Niger or Ogun boys fit do that kan tin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Fortune440(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..

Op don lie sha grin how will someone be pregnant and due for delivery yet no one noticed cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.