Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? (1779 Views)

(PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by KOSOKO(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2006
Some girls of nowadays dont always want to hear the truth cos if u tell d truth too much,they take it for granted and throw it back to your face, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by kokoletz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
Dt may sound like d truth. Really at d moment ain't got no girl, but if I hv 1 ain't got no reason 2 lie 4 her its either she accept me 4 who I am or d door is wide open 4 her.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by layi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2006
If you have to lie to keep your girl, then your relationship is a lie.

We have real girls who are true to the bones. She only needs your honesty and the only way for your relationship is[i] up[/i]
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Free(f): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2006
layi
is right

U dnt need to lie to keep a gurl/relationship
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by chukymoney(m): 1:31am On Oct 13, 2006
An average girl likes to always be kept in suspense, dont tell them wht next they are always eager to hear it.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by iice(f): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2006
layi:

We have real girls who are true to the bones. She only needs your honesty and the only way for your relationship is[i] up[/i]
Word! hate lies angry
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by bonat(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
cry :-Xd moment u get used to lying to ur girlfriend in order to keep her and she finds out about it dere wud no longer b trust and commitment and u mite probably end up loosing her 4 life. so honesty wud rather b d best policy if u rily 1nt to kip her 4 a long time. coolchao.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2006
@ Topic, Keep consoling ursef. Thats a silly and stupid excuse made by cowards!
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by candylips(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2006
because girls like hearing lies instead of the truth
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Free(f): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2007
lips

plz dnt generalize all gurls
cuz we are all not da same grin grin
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by jgirl3: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2007
Abi o - candy, don't generalize us all.
Personally i'd like a guy who can be honest with me that includes him not lying by omission. I appreciate guys that are comfortable enough with me to be themselves around me/
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by dipo2much(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2008
THEREZ NOTHING AS GOOD AS BEEN TRUTHFUL. BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE,MANY GIRLS DONT DESERVE TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME. THEY LIKE GUYS WITH SWEET MOUTH,GUYS WHO WOULD LIE AND PROMISE THEM THE WORLD WHEN IN FACT HE IS JUST MANAGING.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by bigfather(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2008
There are some very necessary lies, of course you don't expect to tell you girl you had a fling with a babe while you were hanging out with your friends? undecided
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Eliza704: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2008
Well just keep in mind if u tell one lie u have to tell ten more to cover that lie and she will find out. After that the trust and ur crediablity is shot. But what ever its ur life.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by onyekang1(f): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
layi:

WORD i detest liars
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by izeek(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
fine u can lie to keep a girlfriend
but u cant lie to keep a wife.
it depends on if u wanna grow up
be a man and see what she loves u for,
or just dey lie to impress am cos thats what the lie is about.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Skyfaze10(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
Well,dats normal u need 2 lie,cos they ill like 2 listen 2 u when u lie than telling them d truth,but it shouldn't be everytime.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by indie22(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
Some lies are necessary, I reckon. But then y'all get carried away and come at us with all kinds of bogus, bullshit stories! My ex once spent the weekend at some chick's house, (we were leaving together btw) he came home on sunday evening telling me how he got clamped by the police, I was like, "really? And they didn't allow u make a phone call? He said, they took my phone and everything. I then asked him why they held him, he said "erm, I was driving under the influence", I calmly asked him "how come, u don't ev
en drink", he then reeled off sum long story bla bla bla! I just muttered to my self "see mumu" and just walked out on him!
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by candylips(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2010
hahaha lol u don catch am red handed
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by abrahym(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2010
Man must get sweet mouth
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ben13: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2010
The reason for lies is comfort. It's only natural. wink
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by 190: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2010
kip the lies running

save ur relationship~
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by ruskiee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
Keep it real, no need for lies.
But then again, these days everyone lies.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by tpia6: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2011

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React To This? / Are Nigerians Mature Enough For Online Dating? / Sleeping After intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.