Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra (51884 Views)

100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos / AFFORDABLE Land AND HOUSES FOR SALE @ IBEJU LEKKI, IKORODU, SHIMAWA, OTA ABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by ril19(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Show Me The 100 Houses naaaaa
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by patrick89(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
please stop getting overtly emotional and sentimental and lying. this man is a very rare igbo man. no igbo man attains wealth and helps his brother. if all igbo men attained wealth and helped their brother the 5 igbo states will be like heaven now. igbos like to oppress each other. thats the truth. if everybody is rich then there is no one to oppress right ?
mad man you are saying rubbish! In igboland if you don't help people, you're on your own!
What people complain of is, not doing enough! And not doing at all..
The igbo traders you see clustering at a particular market with a similar goods, achieve that by helping themselves. Say what you know

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by MrEverest(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
so why are millions of people escaping from igbo-land everyday ? please come again with a different story. no fantasies allowed on a saturday morning. non fiction story is what we need not fiction
Why are the Chinese, Lebanese & Indians always migrating to Africa? Does it mean we are more developed than them?? The Igbomen that are dominating the business & supply chain in remote places like Ogbomoso, Sarki, Dekina, kafanchan, Oturkpo, Lafiaji, Biu etc means those places are more developed than Igboland?? My brother people move away from places of high competition to areas they can easily dominate. That is simple law of nature!!!

9 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by patrick89(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
sagitariusbaby:
This is staunchly unbelievable, wish we have more of people like him in this country. All we have is some group of professional oles whom the ignorant hail as saints and heros
don't mind them, the only problem we have are politicians! Successful business men and women help alot. The only problem we have is poor media that project these people..

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by funkyglitz: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
you are lying. your leaders are a symptom of the people. your states are the least developed but your leaders are the richest. orji kalu for example is one of the richest men in the world but abia state is one of the most wretched. so you cannot tell me igbos help their brothers. thats a big lie. in terms of those who are most likely to help their brothers, all tribes in nigeria fail. the point is that THE BLACK MAN as a whole likes to oppress his fellow blacks. it matters not if the black man is igbo or yoruba or hausa. they all have the same traits

Seriously ibos do help themselves like the case of orji kalu as u said he only hlpd his immediate family and likewise rochas dey also hlpd their family and inlaws cos all the top position are being occupied by dem buh dat cnt be said for northerners cos d man wife dey suffer tlk more of his relations or inlaws

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by sukkot: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
patrick89:
mumu you know nothing about igbo! It's only bad people that are more pronounced, I have an uncle who has about 7 millionaire he raised from different towns and states. They bring cows to him every year to show appreciation! And he is just one among many.
Is it because we don't make noise on newspapers? The bad ones are always popular.
listen, the evidence is everywhere to see. so save your little personal stories. everybody can come up with the personal story of a good man in their tribe who is helping people. but truth be told, your brothers are suffering all over the world. in lagos they stand in 100 degrees farenheit heat chasing cars and selling gala. where are the rich people in your land to come rescue these people ? they have to resort to taking drugs to malaysia and many have been killed in malaysia. where are the people to help these people to where they had to resort to drugs ? why would a man leave his town to go chase cars in lagos selling gala ? come on man. stop lying. nobody is helping anybody. only people getting helped is only beautiful women and thats because they ( your leaders ) want s-ex in return grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Darlington1976(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
God bless u d more my amiable God fearing man
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by inimitkel(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
This Dude has got my kinda heart wink, just imagine what it would be like if all the cabals are committed to somfin like this.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by funkybully(f): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
listen nigeria is a dynamic society. people have to migrate for economic reasons. its a natural phenom. however within that migratory pattern, it is established that when you have made the money you want to make, each tribe has an ancestral land that they can retire to if they want to be amongst their own people. the anger people have with you is not you migrating. the anger the whole of nigeria have with you igbos is that you are the only tribe who tries to claim other peoples ancestral land as yours. is that not the sign of a greedy demon ?. you migrate to other tribes ancestral lands and say it is no mans land.
[/s]

Behind Ur rants is the usual yoloba succor in attempting to ease igbos out of Lagos.

Have there ever been an igbo man that died in Lagos and was buried in his house in lagos?

Has there ever been an igwe of igbo extraction that welcomes govt personnels in any non igbo enclave? Nor have heard igwe of Lagos, obi of ibadan?

Has there ever been war or fight between igbos and yolobas over land tussle in any South West state? Like fulanis do in plateau?

If none of the above is applicable to igbos then u are nothing but an insecure coward

U feel intimidated and insecure when u see igbos in lagos doing well and u feel they want to take Ur land.The land they bought with their sweat.

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm, I was expecting to see pictures of green roofed houses with some widow occupants in them! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by mideactive: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria mentality

twoondei:
Quality igbo mind. I hope he's not nursing any political ambition tho
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by mideactive: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria mentality undecided

twoondei:
Quality igbo mind. I hope he's not nursing any political ambition tho
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by sukkot: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
funkyglitz:

Seriously ibos do help themselves like the case of orji kalu as u said he only hlpd his immediate family and likewise rochas dey also hlpd their family and inlaws cos all the top position are being occupied by dem buh dat cnt be said for northerners cos d man wife dey suffer tlk more of his relations or inlaws
thats rubbish. you are supposed to help your family but even at that, thats nepotism. i respect an hausa man like buhari who does not enrich anybody including his family than the igbo man who enriches only his family and leaves everyone else poor. the igbo man will be guilty of two crimes and that is greed and nepotism while the hausa man will not be guilty of nepotism. so come with a better example cuz that example even shows how more of a demon the igbo man is if all his is concerned about is his family while he leaves everyone else poor. i respect a man who leaves everyone else poor including his family. have you see buharis sisters house ? she lives in a mud hut. i can respect a man like that.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Seun360(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Only an Igbo man can do dis. My Billionaire uncle didn't assist me and my siblings when my father passed away.

Thank God we are all doing fine now.

#GodWin.

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
if all serving nigerian senators cud take after this mans good act, nigeria wud av bcom a better place with good houses, tarred roads and adequate social amenities. but no, d bastarrds are busy thinking of how to amass the fortune that will last their generation. how selfish
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by sukkot: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said bro. Generally speaking black man is selfish and brainwashed with money mentality. I heard of an igbo man who killed his brother to inherit his business, I heard of yourba brothers back biting each other, etc.

So saying igbo or one tribe is more generous is tale by moonlight.
exactly my brother. these igbo guys are under a delusion if they think they help their fellow igbos lol. grin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by EricDonn(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
God bless u sir... I pray to be like you
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by sukkot: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Behind Ur rants is the usual yoloba succor in attempting to ease igbos out of Lagos.

Have there ever been an igbo man that died in Lagos and was buried in his house in lagos?

Has there ever been an igwe of igbo extraction that welcomes govt personnels in any non igbo enclave? Nor have heard igwe of Lagos, obi of ibadan?

Has there ever been war or fight between igbos and yolobas over land tussle in any South West state? Like fulanis do in plateau?

If none of the above is applicable to igbos then u are nothing but an insecure coward

U feel intimidated and insecure when u see igbos in lagos doing well and u feel they want to take Ur land.The land they bought with their sweat.

stop having inferiority complex. nobody is easing you out of lagos. stop chest beating and be meek like the hausa man and you will get along with everyone. nobody likes a chest-beater. it is an annoying trait. this is the only reason why you are disliked. before the internet exposed the igbos as chest beaters everyone got along very well with you. the internet exposed you as boastful people and people started seeing a different side to you on the internet. people started having a comprehensive view of what you are about because of the wide reaching tentacles of the internet

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by ponnke4u(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Kennydoc:

You must pass through Imo, when you're going through the major roads,but they have border communities that share a common boundary.
Anambra shares boundaries with Enugu (to the east), Imo (to the south), Abia (to the southeast), Kogi (to the North) and Delta or River Niger (to the west).

U can pass ogbunka through Isiochi that's Abia state
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by MrEverest(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
This is one of the reasons why I'm angry at the structure of this zoo called Nigeria, those with liabilities are dictating & ruling over those with assets!! Igbos with people of like minds in the South must fight for Biafra. Any day we spend in Nigeria is wasted!! If we cant get Biafra in the interim then every state in Nigeria must control its resources!! Enough of this "monkey dey work lazy baboon dey chop" This zoo will remain a failed state with every one inside it except any of those are done!!!

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Okpueze1(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=asha80 post=39302380]what is the 14 storey for?
The 14 storey is a Modern State of Art Trade Centre, as magnificent as ever in the history of Nigeria with underground parking space like we see it in the American movies.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Kennydoc(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
you are lying. your leaders are a symptom of the people. your states are the least developed but your leaders are the richest. orji kalu for example is one of the richest men in the world but abia state is one of the most wretched. so you cannot tell me igbos help their brothers. thats a big lie. in terms of those who are most likely to help their brothers, all tribes in nigeria fail. the point is that THE BLACK MAN as a whole likes to oppress his fellow blacks. it matters not if the black man is igbo or yoruba or hausa. they all have the same traits

To say that south eastern states are the least developed shows your level of ignorance. I just can't engage you right now because you talk out of so much ignorance.
Pray, tell me the states that are more developed. Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Katsina, Yobe etc. Apart from Federal government institutions which are more in the northern states, tell me what else these states have in terms of development more than the south eastern states?

As it stands today, Anambra is one of the most advanced states in terms of education, technology, economy and commerce, and it's one of the few states that can cope without federal government allocation.

Abia state is still more developed than more than half of Nigerian states, except for the fact that their roads are bad. Once Abia roads are fixed, there are only a few states that can stand Abia.

One thing you must learn about the south East is that development spreads across many communities, unlike in other regions where everything is concentrated in the capital cities. In Oyo State for example, can you mention any other economically viable town outside Ibadan? Is there any livable town in the whole of Osun state? Even Osogbo is nothing to write home about.
Abeg make we hear word joor.

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2015
/
And they forgot to mention how many people old and young that were slaughtered and burned alive because of the same man.

That town Nkerehi (aka Umuchukwu) can never be the same again. Brothers killed their brothers because of peanuts.

/
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Frank3n2:
good man with which good heart d man is paving a way for himself for d next political campaign... well shaa thumbs up
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by sukkot: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
MrEverest:
Why are the Chinese, Lebanese & Indians always migrating to Africa? Does it mean we are more developed than them?? The Igbomen that are dominating the business & supply chain in remote places like Ogbomoso, Sarki, Dekina, kafanchan, Oturkpo, Lafiaji, Biu etc means those places are more developed than Igboland?? My brother people move away from places of high competition to areas they can easily dominate. That is simple law of nature!!!
the chinese lebanese and indians migrate because they think africans are st-upid so they want to take advaantage of us. so look for a better example. you people migrate because you are poor. its two different things

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by overdrive(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Adelaide2:

Good gesture. But Abia and Anambra are not contiguous. No physical boundaries btw them. To get to Abia from Anambra, u must pass thru Imo.

Not true isuochi(abia state) has a boundary with owere ezukala in orumba south (anambra state)
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2015
patrick89:
Is that all? Punch is a useless tabloid! Why did they wrie only 1/4 of this man did in his home town!
For those of you who don't know, this man is building a 14 storey in his home town, pharmaceutical company, he sponsors over 400 law students and other field of study,
He built two standard secondary schools with teachers quater! He bulk two churches with the priest building, gave them cars.
He constructed dual carriageway in his home town..
This man is sending most of his kinsmen abroad for studies..
I urge any other media house to visit this town and see wonders!! This man is a God sent! I don't think the op captured it.
that's why we have nairaland so u can complete it.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Ufranklin92(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2015
DikeOha882:
Wow thats great, there is this man from my home town Nenwe, Okey owner of Jetworld Umbrella that does the same thing, Okey is based in Aba.

i know him,,that man get money ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by chubbygal(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Adelaide2:

Good gesture. But Abia and Anambra are not contiguous. No physical boundaries btw them. To get to Abia from Anambra, u must pass thru Imo.

Don't comment on what you cannot defend ,infact go on a research parol.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Adadio: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Adelaide2:

You may not know it but Anambra shares a common boundary with Abia in the Isuochi area.Check your map.Thank me thereafter for educating you.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by Okeikpu(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2015
patrick89:
Is that all? Punch is a useless tabloid! Why did they wrie only 1/4 of this man did in his home town!
For those of you who don't know, this man is building a 14 storey in his home town, pharmaceutical company, he sponsors over 400 law students and other field of study,
He built two standard secondary schools with teachers quater! He bulk two churches with the priest building, gave them cars.
He constructed dual carriageway in his home town..
This man is sending most of his kinsmen abroad for studies..
I urge any other media house to visit this town and see wonders!! This man is a God sent! I don't think the op captured it.
When I heard our man Namdi talking abt Umuchukwu town in Biafra Land I knew something special is going on there.... It won't take us more than 2yrs to develop entire Biafra land.....only if we cud come together as one family.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Justdulla:
Instead of Those He Goats screaming secession to embark on this sort of project so as to endear them to their people as this will mean They stand united in One voice, they are busy blocking highways and setting tires ablaze like Nigeria doesn't have bigger issues to deal with..mtscheeeew Bloody Bunch of Agberos who want to Govern a Mirage state

You mean they should embark on developing their places with their money, while Government developes yours?

In the same country?
How old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Do Not Sex Here Again": Uncompleted Building Owner Warns (Photo) / How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.