Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (64920 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Acebar(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Every dog dey chop shit but na the one wey chop carry for mouth we know, @op men are naturally unfaithful. have dat at the back of ur mind. tho there are still some good ones like me grin
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by mfm04622: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
OP, you have been warned. The choice is yours. Either to marry him or not. If you chose to marry him, go into the marriage with your eyes wide open. But if he start cheating on you in the marriage, you can't claim to be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
streetzdreamz:
bless your soul,some comments here are nauseating,as if all of em sent they brain cells on exile!!!and to think this comments are from ladies who oughta speak out against this shameful act from guys makes me speechless,one slut was telling the op she was lucky to have such a fiance,claiming all guys cheats like its the norms!!I hate it when ladies subjects themselves to such poetic bullshits, apparently they are from broken homes who didn't enjoy the warmth and love of faithful parents,hence they believe a man can never stick to his wife,and a woman can never stick to her husband,what now is the essence of getting married and exchanging vows?y'al should just stick to your baby mamas and baby daddies tag,rather than soil that sacred institution with your low self esteem and low self worth..

As in I just cannot comprehend. I think he/she is suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

What is the essence of marriage if you can't trust your partner to respect you and honour you?

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by donephi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
hi guys,

I have been dating my fiance for 3 years now. In the beginning everything was cool until recently. About a month ago, I found condoms an, empty pack of condoms in his bag, I confronted him about it and he told me he saw the pack on the floor and he liked the colour of the pack so he picked it up.

I let it go because I didn't want to upset him since he started getting upset.

Fast forward to today, I was looking for change in his bag and this time I found 3 different brands of unused condoms in his bag.

I didn't say anything and I won't say anything. I am hurt and crying inside.I just don't understand what he wants again. I hate him so much right now.

Please my sisters, I need a coping mechanism until am safely far from him. Sorry about my epistle. I needed to let it out.
from your epistle, u re really in love with this guy. There is more to marriage than just love. I think you need to ask urself some very serious questions b4 u go ahead with this journey:

Can you cope with a cheating spouse?
Can u tolerate it?
Can you over look it?

These questions sound the same but they are not. If all ur ans to these qustns are yes then go ahead with ur marriage preparation.

If your wedding is close by and u see such in his possession, I personal think is a sign to either run or address it as soon as possible. Handle this situation with ur head not ur hrt.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by salomycruz: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=missyadorable post=39346241]
Pity! A cheat disturbs your peace of mind.May you not die of hypertension....You sound like a very emotionally weak person.Its really a pity! sorry oh!![/quote! swirry I rili dnt know how life has dealt with you that made you dis mean,just because u have decided to accept your fate with the kind of men life has pushed your way doesn't mean every1 wants to settle for less...the moment ur spouse behavior doesn't affect you anymore that means the Love BTW u both is DEAD!!! even if u are married!!! commitment ain't meant for all,why get married when you cant get ur eyes off other men/women...why get married wen you can't stay faithful to 1....the only reason to get married is because you are ready to be committed to just ONE person...talking bout hypertension,truth be told I wud rather remain single than claim to be married to a man I dnt trust let alone making any guy deprive me of my peace of mind.... its not a do or die affair ma!!!

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by salomycruz: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
streetzdreamz:
bless your soul,some comments here are nauseating,as if all of em sent they brain cells on exile!!!and to think this comments are from ladies who oughta speak out against this shameful act from guys makes me speechless,one slut was telling the op she was lucky to have such a fiance,claiming all guys cheats like its the norms!!I hate it when ladies subjects themselves to such poetic bullshits, apparently they are from broken homes who didn't enjoy the warmth and love of faithful parents,hence they believe a man can never stick to his wife,and a woman can never stick to her husband,what now is the essence of getting married and exchanging vows?y'al should just stick to your baby mamas and baby daddies tag,rather than soil that sacred institution with your low self esteem and low self worth..
God bless you for this comment,exactly my point marriage is all abt commitment and at the same time it aint meant for ALL,just because u getting old doesn't make you ready for commitment... why get married wen you wud still go arnd sleeping with all kinda.....if cheating seem to be in ur blood dirz no need walking down the aisle with any1...simple continue ur life single messing arnd....but pple lyk that love to eat dir cake and have it(get married nd mess arnd) by so doing hurting the spouse you claim to Love...lol bulshit....its not a must you get married

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
U seff ur own too mch,u too dey search up nd dwn,I no no wetin u dey fnd,as u see d condom insyd, pak ur load and go cos in naija,if we offend u,u go and if u offend us,you go as well cos we men are GENERAL.if u tink it is easy to chaeat go nd get 6 boy frnds nd see if people mouth no go finish u
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by streetzdreamz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
salomycruz:
God bless you for this comment,exactly my point marriage is all abt commitment and at the same time it aint meant for ALL,just because u getting old doesn't make you ready for commitment... why get married wen you wud still go arnd sleeping with all kinda.....if cheating seem to be in ur blood dirz no need walking down the aisle with any1...simple continue ur life single messing arnd....but pple lyk that love to eat dir cake and have it(get married nd mess arnd) by so doing hurting the spouse you claim to Love...lol bulshit....its not a must you get married
lols,this country still has hope,yea right there is a flick of light down that dark tunnel,with people like you around!!heck,I thought folks like you have gone extinct, cuz all I read and see around are gaudy beings with rotten minds,everything in life is all about choices,if you can't do the time don't do the crime,if you can't stay faithful to your marital vows,stay off the pew!!!!God bless you for me.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by streetzdreamz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

As in I just cannot comprehend. I think he/she is suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

What is the essence of marriage if you can't trust your partner to respect you and honour you?
why and how would you comprehend when you are still sane?only insane beings with dead brain cells can comprehend a thing she was spewing out,marriage keeps you off a lot of stuffs you at liberty to do while single,I mean what then is the clear distinction between a married couple and single guys when both can still f*ck around like dogs,those guys ain't worth being tagged men cuz they have no respect for their wives,marital vows,and the pew!!!most of em go into the institution because the society wants it,not because they really have what it takes to be a man,woman in the house,the am getting old,I need to make kids,family pressure,what will the society say, my friends........ syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by dazzlingd(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
raayah:

But your religious books condemns Adultery!!!
I cannot believe that you would support cheating for a man but not a woman. The double standards is crazy.
Lets agree to disagree.
Let us just end it here. Don't mention me again. Thanks
whr did I support cheating in my post, can't u comprehend?
Take or not, like it or not, the society is more harsh to cheating women dan cheating men, in fact men are somtimes hailed for having many women. Jst try cheating as a woman and receive d biggest disgrace of ur life....if u like go hug transformer.

cheating is bad...#OneManOneWoman
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by mbills: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
I can't deal with it.I was worried about what people will say.we have already done our intro and our wedding is slated for December. I will do what is best for me before I commit a crime.thanks for your sensible response

Just go ahead and marry him oooh husbands are very had to get now,just try to fix things and go ahead with your marriage because no man is 100% honest and again, try to win him back

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Cully408(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Judie7654:
Not all men!
Wise word from a decent woman, u re indeed blessed

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent. Your man falls into the first category. Never you think he will change because he will get worse. So if you care about what people say then go ahead but know that those people will leave you to face your marriage woes alone.

Pls men re nt divided into just those categories u mentioned
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
U seff ur own too mch,u too dey search up nd dwn,I no no wetin u dey fnd,as u see d condom insyd, pak ur load and go cos in naija,if we offend u,u go and if u offend us,you go as well cos we men are GENERAL.if u tink it is easy to chaeat go nd get 6 boy frnds nd see if people mouth no go finish u

Ur mum had a choice of aborting u when u were in her womb, u also have the choice of choosing between right nd wrong, its up 2 u
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Mancity26(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
mimicious:

Just came back
Happy sunday..
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by sniper1305(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hehehehehehe! U are walking away coz u saw a condom in his bag? Wat if u caught him redhanded? U gonna comit suicide or murder, abeg walk away, u neva mature enuf 4 marriage sef
standingtall:
I feel peace by just letting this out.this is a red.I don't know how to walk away from all the wedding preparations but I will walk away.I deserve to be happy.now I know why some women never want to get married. its too much work

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by mimicious(f): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
Happy sunday..

Same
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Somethingodd(f): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
I think it's time to move on, he's cheating on you. I know it hurts but you have to move on to avoid more hurts and besides he's not trustworthy plus he's quite dumb. .I mean, you saw it the first time in the bag, isn't this like a major cue to hide it in a better place or something? Just move on, your right man will come and sweep you off your feet and ride you away in the clouds (and some sweet stuff like that).

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Pavarottii(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
I can't deal with it.I was worried about what people will say.we have already done our intro and our wedding is slated for December. I will do what is best for me before I commit a crime.thanks for your sensible response
I pity u, u think there is a perfect guy outside there? U better try ur best to settle it and mayb u bring ur pastor of his family member to talk to him. Don't go and follow all dis advice from people and by 40 u never marry. There is no perfect guy out there. About 90% of men cheat. Married or single. Someone that has done intro for u; planned wedding for u guys. U think he doesn't av any intention for u? U better pray for him. And don't be forming "I can't deal with infedility" if na dat one most of our mama for don leave our fathers.
My friend; BE WISE! Don't allow another girl steal ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Somethingodd(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
mbills:

Just go ahead and marry him oooh husbands are very had to get now,just try to fix things and go ahead with your marriage because no man is 100% honest and again, try to win him back
Thanks

Husbands are hard to find so, the poor lady should get into one where she'll always be insecure and baffled at the slightest move he makes? undecidedShe should get into one where she'd doubt her femininity and always be worried that he's fracking one of his colleagues or stuff? GOD's time is the best. When her husband comes, she'll know.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Ur mum had a choice of aborting u when u were in her womb, u also have the choice of choosing between right nd wrong, its up 2 u
my mum knws evn bfor nd nw dat abortion is a sin so she dint thought of it let alne doin it,ur mum cud do it bt not mine.abortion is a sin weda u bliv it or not das ur prblm,dnt evn tink abt it in d ist place.nonsence
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
omojoshy:
keep quiet biko, who lie reach u on this planet Earth? Getting #15k allawee monthly from pupsy, spending over #125k on bday and still claiming to be a saint.....Even ur good morning needs to be cross checked...lips of a lie below and her next victim....
bros u been carry sleekyshuga for mind b4?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
my mum knws evn bfor nd nw dat abortion is a sin so she dint thought of it let alne doin it,ur mum cud do it bt not mine.abortion is a sin weda u bliv it or not das ur prblm,dnt evn tink abt it in d ist place.nonsence

Nd adultery/fornication is what
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
SmooshCHN:

When you date someone for 3 years, you should have an idea of how your marriage will look like.
2nd time you found condom in his bag - A Cheat/A Womanizer/He was Hot/He sells them which I believe is not his job. Where does he fall in this category?
He got angry when you spoke about it the 1st and 2nd time won't be any better. Would worse happen if you accuse him on his bad day? Think!!
And I'm sure it's not his second time nor third and he will continue to lie about it.
Marriage is a big commitment. Don't go into it with someone who won't give you peace of mind and happiness. You can't travel for 3 weeks knowing fully well he can't control himself. That's not who you want to spend your entire life with.
All these being said he sweet caring charming in his way to you but dear, if he isn't happy and expectant of your December wedding as the first time you guys met or even more, check deep down if you are. If you are not, think and act wisely. The last thing you want is getting engaged to someone who cares less about your trust for him. Don't listen to people saying it's normal or he is doing a good thing by using condom how does that make you trust him or make you feel safe or happy or love him as you used to? In life people will say but not see what you are passing through. One month disappointment of a postponed or cancelled wedding is better than a 1 week of dealing with a infidel. Be strong willed and brave, don't settle for less except you know you do the same to him. If he ain't worth you or your trust don't manage it. You need someone who is 75% willing to marry you also not 75% sure to cheat on you after a eye pleasing and mouth gasping wedding ceremony. Be strong girl and pray. Good men are out there. Don't think you can change him only he can if he likes to.
God bless you
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
omojoshy:
it pays to be REAL, deceit na abomination for wia I dey. There is always a PRICE for every action.

Cc: Sleekyshuga
you never tell me waten sleekyshuga do u o bros.cheesy
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you never tell me waten sleekyshuga do u o bros.cheesy
It ll be wise hearing from d Horses mouth. Ask her she ll tell you... sad
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Nd adultery/fornication is what
dey ar both sin bt its far beta dan commitin abortn,thogh as flesh we hav we may nt b able to resist havin sex smtmes nd mst tmes depnds on individual,if sex leads to pregnancy i advise d girl kips it insted of goin for abortn...my sista dnt debate it oohh..no mke God vess for u ooohh if not ennnn....
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Anyss:

Heheh. U r free to talk. Free world. Jus complete wotu wanted to say

Hahaha. Nah. I know you are straight. You sound like a feminist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.