Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (64999 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
hi guys,

I have been dating my fiance for 3 years now. In the beginning everything was cool until recently. About a month ago, I found condoms an, empty pack of condoms in his bag, I confronted him about it and he told me he saw the pack on the floor and he liked the colour of the pack so he picked it up.

I let it go because I didn't want to upset him since he started getting upset.

Fast forward to today, I was looking for change in his bag and this time I found 3 different brands of unused condoms in his bag.

I didn't say anything and I won't say anything. I am hurt and crying inside.I just don't understand what he wants again. I hate him so much right now.

Please my sisters, I need a coping mechanism until am safely far from him. Sorry about my epistle. I needed to let it out.

You came to NL to lament so I'll give you my advice.

He says he likes the colour of the packs which was why he keeps them? No problem.

For the remaining unopened packs, they require certain "treatments" to improve their visual quality for his viewing pleasure:

1) Use a tiny needle to poke very tiny holes in the centre of the first condom.
2) In the second condom, poke same holes. But this time, introduce small amounts of any foul venereal disease-causing agent your imagination can concoct. It's your deal. You'll know where to get them if you are sufficiently motivated.
3) For the 3rd condom (this is an overkill) I don't think it's necessary as it may give your game away. But you know how you women and ice cold revenge are pallies na. So here goes.
Prepare a concentrated (when I say concentrated I mean thick) solution of hot pepper in water. The type that can blind someone by merely looking at it. Do the same holes in the third condom, soak it in this solution for as long as possible, bring out the condom, allow it to dry and return back to it's former location in your dearie's bag.

Since he likes looking at them, I don't see how the above stated treatments will not enhance the likeness the more.

Sorry, before I forget, make sure you do not sleep with him for at least one week after the treatment. You can cook up any of thise excuses (periods, yeast, bla bla bla).

If by the end of that period those same condoms are still there, sit him down and explain to him that by being in a committed relationship he should have graduated from anyhow bachelor to a serious one. He should tell you what you are not doing well that is prompting him to seek sexual gratification elsewhere, so that you can work on that. Erm... I didn't see in your post where you said you are not cool with it so I do not know your position, but I'll assume by general consensus that you do not like the idea of him doing outside.

By the way, why do you call him your fiance? Has he proposed to you? undecided
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:

i can't support her, she want to run out from her responsiblities.. She can talk to the boy and possibly change him. Blood dey run for the guy vain.. Remember d guy is loving but just the condom issue..#funnyNation
comedian coming soon!

Blood no dey run for her blood or she no get crush wey she wan bed if not for fiance

What is loving about a man who causes you heartache?

What responsibilities? You mean she had to babysit him , monitor his movements and beg him to stop making her sad abi? undecided , If that is the way it is, She is better off charming him with strong jujucheesy

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Awoofawo(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
I feel peace by just letting this out.this is a red.I don't know how to walk away from all the wedding preparations but I will walk away.I deserve to be happy.now I know why some women never want to get married. its too much work

The honest truth of the fact is that 9 out of 10 married men play-away games at one point or the other in their marital journey.
It is hard to find loyal spouses these days and same goes for the married women...the best you can do is learn to accept the ups and downs that come with being marry or just stay out of it.
Sit down and think about what you real want in a man and how much you can cope with the negative tendency that your man may exhibite when you less expect.....

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2015
raayah:

Ask me ooh, I am very happy to see a voice of reason like you in this thread.
Thank you for reminding us that there are respectful men and women out there.

They donty change. BF/GF is understandable but husband in three months! I don't know what he is looking for. Given the geographical proximity, he has no excuse not to holla at her if the need arises.

She could poke the condoms before breaking things offcheesy
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by HaneefahRN(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!
This is the most well-constructed NONSENSE I'av ever read on NL. Do u listen to ur own advice? I beg u don't.
I'm sure u av no fiance or husband, and probably if u av one, u'll be the one buying him condoms and hailing him when he sleeps with other women, maybe even a party will do well with u, since no man can do without cheating.
Listen to urself, he doesn't owe her faithfulness, but she owes him faithfulness right? Cos if she were the one sleeping around, it's a different ball game, right? Being unfaithful to a partner is not a good thing, whether from the male or female, so stop making excuses for nonsense.
My advice to women is never fully trust a man 100% cos when he shows his true colour as a cheat, it won't hit u too hard. Some women are in Aro because they av cheats as husbands.
And to think this lady said she is lucky! I can't believe someone thought this out. @ OP, this lady is telling u to go for testimony cos ur fiance is cheating on u with condoms, which is a totally good and beneficial thing for u and ur union.
Smh for some pple and their likeminds

5 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by lomprico(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
mimicious:
My dear the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know. What of if he is not protecting himself, which will u have preferred? Tho m not in support of him cheating but he respects u if he is protecting himself. #my opinion
If he respects her, he wont cheat on her!

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Awoofawo:

The honest truth of the fact is that 9 out of 10 married men play-away games at one point or the other in their marital journey.
It is hard to find loyal spouses these days and same goes for the married women...the best you can do is learn to accept the ups and downs that come with being marry or just stay out of it.
Sit down and think about what you real want in a man and how much you can cope with the negative tendency that your man may exhibite when you less expect.....

Good luck!!!

The honest truth is that most married women want an affair tooundecided

They haven't gotten any where for you to claim that 9/10 married man have had an affair at one time in their lives. If he can't control himself now, what assurance is there that he is going to control himself after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by olamisowon1(f): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
vision2050:
Man must protect himself, swear you don't have another person wey dey nack your kpekus. His is protecting himself from witches out there, after all you guys have not legally married. You self, you don't know maybe he will marry u. continue open hole, hole of hole.

she asked for an advice, you should have shut your mouth up when u knew u had nothing sensible to say. Empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Mancity26(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

Blood no dey run for her blood or she no get crush wey she wan bed if not for fiance

What is loving about a man who causes you heartache?

What responsibilities? You mean she had to babysit him , monitor his movements and beg him to stop making her sad abi? undecided , If that is the way it is, She is better off charming him with strong jujucheesy
are u male or female pls? To quit after three yrs of enuf banging is not good.. If she can talk 2 d guy and possibly change him, i swear she wil be happiest girl ever.. Her wedding is december oooo. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by byvan03: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

Who are you? It is fine if you have a low self esteem and cannot do without a man. Blame it on your mother because no child born of a hardworking, strong minded and proud woman will make such statement.

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2015
HaneefahRN:

This is the most well-constructed NONSENSE I'av ever read on NL. Do u listen to ur own advice? I beg u don't.
I'm sure u av no fiance or husband, and probably if u av one, u'll be the one buying him condoms and hailing him when he sleeps with other women, maybe even a party will do well with u, since no man can do without cheating.
Listen to urself, he doesn't owe her faithfulness, but she owes him faithfulness right? Cos if she were the one sleeping around, it's a different ball game, right? Being unfaithful to a partner is not a good thing, whether from the male or female, so stop making excuses for nonsense.
My advice to women is never fully trust a man 100% cos when he shows his true colour as a cheat, it won't hit u too hard. Some women are in Aro because they av cheats as husbands.
And to think this lady said she is lucky! I can't believe someone thought this out. @ OP, this lady is telling u to go for testimony cos ur fiance is cheating on u with condoms, which is a totally good and beneficial thing for u and ur union.
Smh for some pple and their likeminds

Thank you for calling her out. This thread shocked me down to my bone

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:

are u male or female pls? To quit after three yrs of enuf banging is not good.. If she can talk 2 d guy and possibly change him, i swear she wil be happiest girl ever.. Her wedding is december oooo. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
How can you change someone who gives a basic lie like 'he likes the condom color'.?
Marrying him will be the greatest mistake of her life.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by megley(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Pineapp:
1a. He cares about you and is playing safe not to infect you with whatever infection he might be dinning with. sad

1b. He no wan give the girl belle. angry

2a. He's cheating and its glaring to you.

2b. If you cant stand it,walk away now that he's just a fiance. undecided

3.... He might have gotten the job of a major distributor for condoms lipsrsealed

Lmao @ no.3. Dear Lord!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
lomprico:

If he respects her, he wont cheat on her!

GBAM!!!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:

comedian coming soon!

You cannot and do not change people

Three years of banging does not reduce her worth. If you think that is all that matters, you are a sexist.

The vagina is made of muscles that means it can always go back to its original state with ot without exercises.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

How do you transform a cheating man? It is either you are an alien or a teenage who have not seen the worldundecided
madam, are u married? wat do u know.
btw was I referring to u.
u need to take a lesson on minding your business.

op keep taking advices from these single ladies.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Awoofawo:

Good luck!!!

They haven't gotten any where for you to claim that 9/10 married man have had an affair at one time in their lives. If he can't control himself now, what assurance is there that he is going to control himself after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by raayah(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
dazzlingd:

Would you stay with your wife if she was shagging random men.?

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
dazzlingd:

Madam or Sir! Are you married?

If you are a sir, thank your star you married an abnormal woman

If you are a madam, don't assume everyone has self esteem issues like you do.

No one is perfect but it is too early for a fiance to start lying pathologically.

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by litaninja(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
Beht, you haven't answered the first quexion....
DO YOU GUYS USE CONDOMS TOGETHER
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Awoofawo(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

Seems you didn't read me well......my post clearly included women as well. Am simply saying in marriage it is my God's grace that one find a faithful spouse.

Thank!!!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Xmen149(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Dnt tell me two of u dnt use condom too (it might be 4u guys)..cos thats dirty act in 1st place..until ua married
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Mancity26(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
raayah:

How can you change someone who gives a basic lie like 'he likes the condom color'.?
Marrying him will be the greatest mistake of her life.
see babe, i don't know for others but b4 i quit any relationship, i must try all my possible best to let u knw hw i feel, don't keep shut, xpress urself, d truth is dat cheaters can lie but ask him d owner of d condom. One of my guy do work in hotel as cleaner, he always come home with varieties of condom, so d case maybe dsame.. Am not supporting any of them..#funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
Awoofawo:

Seems you didn't read me well......my post clearly included women as well. Am simply saying in marriage it is my God's grace that one find a faithful spouse.

Thank!!!

I am sorrycheesy. It is but don't you think that it is too early for him to start that nonsense
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by petrelli07: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent. Your man falls into the first category. Never you think he will change because he will get worse. So if you care about what people say then go ahead but know that those people will leave you to face your marriage woes alone.
so much wisdom in one statement... Pray tell.. what category does your dad belong to?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by megley(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Like someone said, in one of the comments above 'if u can't deal or cope wit a cheating husband, then don't go thru wit the wedding'

Now is d time 2decide on wat's best 4u. 4get about wat anybody'll think or say. Its ur life not theirs.

Ur not yet married. But again, if u break up wit him, wats d guarantee that d next person won't do same or even worse?

Yes, it hurts. But again, he's sensible enof to use protection. Plz giv ur mind rest & stop goin thru his stuff.

Some folks can handle a cheating spouse, ur obviously not one of them.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Mancity26(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

You cannot and do not change people

Three years of banging does not reduce her worth. If you think that is all that matters, you are a sexist.

The vagina is made of muscles that means it can always go back to its original state with ot without exercises.
babe i love ur point of view.. But e come be like say u wan vex join dis our cheerful conversation.. Am just trying to say dat no man is 100percnt perfect.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Sunnypar(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!
Sweetheart, you just nailed it. This is the reality in Nigeria.................... Na who them catch na im be thief. I know of many married men that have side Chics and I personally know of a girl that does not want to be married but wants to be a mistress.
I love your comment.......1 zillion likes...... can we date?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by ojialo(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2015
you've been dating him for 3years, hmmmmmm I hale u.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by akike: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:

babe i love ur point of view.. But e come be like say u wan vex join dis our cheerful conversation.. Am just trying to say dat no man is 100percnt perfect.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!

No man/woman is but there are things that are inexcusable

I am vexes because I know of a man who exhibited the same behaviour and did not change after marriage.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Sunnypar(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Ray360:

smh! wicked!!!!!
Nigerians can't handle the truth...... the babe hit the nail on the head...... Have you been to joints, club, fun spot e.t.c even newly wed they cheat...... my next door neighbor just found out that the husband is cheating on their nanny. No man is perfect and no woman is a saint.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by otiigba1(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Use it to cook for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.