Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. (746 Views)

Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) / The Most Quarrelsome/Controvesial Female Moniker On Nairaland- Nominations / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Liftkid(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Two families lived nearby. One family had constant quarrels and the other one lived quietly and friendly. One day, feeling jealous about nice atmosphere flourished in the neighbouring family, wife told her husband:
Go to the neighbours and look what they are doing for such well-being.
The husband came, hid and started watching. He saw a woman who was wiping the floor in the room. Suddenly something distracted her, and she ran to the kitchen. At that time her husband rushed into the room. He did not notice the bucket of water, occasionally kicked it, so the water overflowed.
Then his wife came back from the kitchen and said him:
I’m sorry, honey, it’s my fault because I did not remove the bucket from the pass.
No, I ‘m sorry, honey, it’s my fault, because I did not notice it.
The man returned home, where the wife asked him:
Did you understand the reason of their well-being?
I guess that I did. You see, we always seek to be right, while each of them takes the blame on himself.

Culled from http://tochiohiaagu.mywapblog.com
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one smiley

Pbs4real come nd learn o!

1 Like

Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Shamstiel: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
Nice one smiley

Pbs4re.al come nd learn o!

Why are you not replying my mentions?

1 Like

Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Liftkid(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
Nice one smiley

Tankio In igbo
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

Why are you not replying my mentions?
I am
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by sinaj(f): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Liftkid:

Tankio In igbo
ehe nnwam
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Shamstiel: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
I am

This is the first though. I wanna meet you. smiley
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by pbs4real(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
Nice one smiley

oya no vex, I won't always put the blame on u again grin
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one,hard to find.

1 Like

Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Liftkid(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:
Nice one,hard to find.

You need one ?
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Liftkid:

You need one ?
Not yet
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Adasun(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Honey come nd collect hot slap for puting 2much salt in my fud.she reply just punish me baby am sorry;-\ grin
Re: What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. by Liftkid(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
MissAssy:

Not yet

when ready lemme know!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? / " I'm In Love With Two Men" / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.