Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? (746 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
How do you know when your relationship is about to end?

Breakups are never easy, especially if you don't see it coming.

Sometimes there are signs, whether it's the "me too" response to "I love you," or a growing indifference towards your partner. Whisper, an anonymous confessions app, allows users to post and share messages with photographs like memes, while allowing them to maintain anonymity.

Am posing a question: What signals did you see when your relationship is about to end?

For many, breakups were gradual:

Others found their relationships becoming more difficult

Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by iceberylin(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
When things start changing....
When she starts being too Busy despite the fact that ain't got a new job or promotion..

My nigga forget it..
Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by mizquote(f): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2015
ones u begin to have sense.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
But for many,It was the mere realization the he/she wasn't the person they not they were:

Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Humming/mind singing; "I've played all my cards, And that's what she's done too. No more ace to play..." . . And after 6yrs,it ended!
Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Humming/mind singing; "I've played all my cards, And that's what she's done too. No more ace to play..." . . And after 6yrs,it ended!
the winner takes it all by Abba
Re: How Do You Know When Your Relationship Is About To End? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
mizquote:
ones u begin to have sense.

Hmmmm. And he does not have sense now?

(1) (Reply)

" I'm In Love With Two Men" / [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! / Ladies How True Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.