Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

She Almost Took My Breath Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Almost Took My Breath Away (2749 Views)

8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. / My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband / Love Quotes Or Sayings That Took Your Breath Away !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2009
blind dates?
i guess he was looking for a quick lay else how does looks affect who your friend r

ibkaye:

The look of it was cheap or you actually asked him how much each item was and calculated  

rotflmao. was wondering if she sell clothes at yaba to know their worth grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tpiah: 6:37pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

Online dating can be deceptive atimes,i met a guy online too but when i saw him face to face,i was so ashamed 2 see him of to d bus stop,d guy just look too cheap 4 my likings,cheap belt,cheap shirt,inshort i quickly put myself offline and deleted his id frm my messanger. embarassed

to match this OP of a person's story, the guy would have been sporting a pot belly, crooked teeth, chewing kolanut, spitting residue all over the place, have his butt crack showing, crusty fingernails and snorting like a locomotive undecided
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 04, 2009
@ Poster

NO Try am again! NEVER!!!  grin    cheesy     grin   

lizzy A:

@ Lizzy Online dating can be deceptive atimes,i met a guy online too but when i saw him face to face,i was so ashamed 2 see him of to d bus stop,d guy just look too cheap 4 my likings,cheap belt,cheap shirt,inshort i quickly put myself offline and deleted his id frm my messanger. embarassed

You never halla!! why you come dey FORM PALANGO for here, grin Infact you suppose spit on the GUY cheesy sag\fv s\zfbxn\d b\shcgbas\jnggrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

rotflmao. was wondering if she sell clothes at yaba to know their worth grin grin grin
This is exactly how some people don't get to know the real person behind the so called 'cheap' or 'expensive' clothes, I'm assuming she judged him based on the kind of clothes he wore that day, correct me if I'm wrong lizzy.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

This is exactly how some people don't get to know the real person behind the so called 'cheap' or 'expensive' clothes, I'm assuming she judged him based on the kind of clothes he wore that day, correct me if I'm wrong lizzy.

yeah we all have bad days abi? guess if he was in rags & drove a hummer, he wouldnt have been so cheap

talk about having an open mnd
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

yeah we all have bad days abi? guess if he was in rags & drove a hummer, he wouldnt have been so cheap

cheesy grin grin

exactly.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by lizzyA(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2009
Apart frm his cheap clothing,d guy doesnt really look butty 2 me,he has dis ibile looks,i mean local look,so i had 2 put his number on screen list,anyway i dont go 4 cheap guys,i love expensive looking guys,nice perfume,clean look,sweet accent e.t,c lipsrsealed
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

Don't mind her,  NAIJA BABES!! THEIR MOUTH DON WIDE LIKE TIGER OWN!!! WATCH OUT!! THEY ARE NOW TURNING INTO ZOMBIES!  

THEM BE VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL SUCK YOU!!! LIVE N DIRECT  grin

lizzy A:

Apart frm his cheap clothing,d guy doesnt really look butty 2 me,he has dis ibile looks,i mean local look,so i had 2 put his number on screen list,anyway i dont go 4 cheap guys,i love expensive looking guys,nice perfume,clean look,sweet accent e.t,c lipsrsealed

Maybe the guy don't know to too DRESS! Just wear EVERY like JAGUAR cheesy
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

I guess everyone has their own preferences, ride on tongue
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Pepeye(f): 6:46pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

some chics actually dwell on frivolities
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by lizzyA(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2009
luckily for me i met a guy dat fits into all dis my criteria,lucky lizzy smileyfine boy wit fine pocket,dat doesnt settle 4 cheap things grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

luckily for me i met a guy dat fits into all dis my criteria,lucky lizzy smileyfine boy wit fine pocket,dat doesnt settle 4 cheap things grin
What if he suddenly loses all the riches and swaps his usual fried rice, coleslaw, plaintain and malt for a nice bowl of garri (sugar not included)?  grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

so what if he creates an illusion of wealth & u get down with him only to find out he's not all that. what would u do

ur setting urself up to be played thinking lyk that

things are not always what they seem dear
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2009
guess the poster was looking for an easy lay else how do you explain the fact that looks stopped him from becoming her friend undecided undecided undecided

or trying to find out what she is like deep down
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

guess the poster was looking for an easy lay else how do you explain the fact that looks stopped him from becoming her friend undecided undecided undecided

or trying to find out what she is like deep down
A brothel would have been so much easier, smh.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

A brothel would have been so much easier, smh.

yeah "OBALENDE" or " allen avenue"would have done it 4 him grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

yeah "OBALENDE" or " allen avenue"would have done it 4 him grin grin grin
Somebody knows their way around grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Somebody knows their way around grin grin grin

my church is on the next street grin grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

my church is on the next street grin grin grin grin
Ewu, you actually got me on the floor
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Ewu, you actually got me on the floor

what u laughing for angry angry angry

havnt u heard of evangelism wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

what u laughing for angry angry angry

havnt u heard of evangelism wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is that what they call it now? Oma se o tongue grin

Evangelism ko grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Oxone(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Is that what they call it now? Oma se o tongue grin

Evangelism ko grin

ok if u say so grin grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by 190: 9:55pm On May 04, 2009
thank Gawd for u
but come 2 tink of it
i know a friend who met sm1 who was more prettier than Halle berry
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by bluespice(f): 10:07pm On May 04, 2009
DEAD! at the story grin grin
lol happened to me once
know em fone calling dudes. . . .

lol good thing i was skeptical
correct me but a person's voice 'looks' like the person tongue

well, turns out he wasnt anything i hoped for and technology does make some voices sound even better tongue tongue

that said, poster was looking for a cheap lay
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tope5000: 10:13pm On May 04, 2009
I met a girl online lately, we have been calling and texting each other. My girl has been misbehaving like someone who took kaikai and otapiapia (local gin and local insectiside). I and the new girl agreed to meet some weeks back but she never showed up. When I comfronted her about this ,she was like "I dont know if you will like what you will see". I tried to encourage her to come atleast for me to see her and moreso that I al ready like her person.

On May day she called to tell me that she is in a nearby eatery that I should come over. I[b] met an ugly lady sitting alone in the eatery and I said to myself that it cant be her. I called her number again to know where she was. Lo and behold she was the babe that I have been fantasizing about.I managed to sit near her to talk with her. Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it because she was not what I expected. . That was when I said to myself, no wonder she has always decline my request of sending her pictures to my mail box. In the eatery I was looking for an open space to make a quick exit but couldnt find any[/b]

I managed to stay with her till she was done with her pie and coke. I saw her off to the b/stop and raised my hands to the sky in appreciation to God for saving me out of the babes hand. I was asking myself many questions like "what if she has asked to know where I stay", "what if she has decided to stay back" What if and if,
I have never tried dating online but with this I almost got my finger burnt. This is my experience. Will never blind date again. The babe wowo no be small and she come fat join

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin grin
thats cold tongue
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by kaypumpin2(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2009
This should be in the joke section. grin grin grin grin

My blind date way back was extremely interesting cool
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by evergreen6: 10:39pm On May 04, 2009
kay_pumpin:

This should be in the joke section. grin grin grin grin

My blind date way back was extremely interesting cool

Pls do tell.

@topic
I cant laugh anymore or i might faint while gasping for air cheesy grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by goclear: 11:06pm On May 04, 2009
wow cheesy
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tope5000: 11:52pm On May 04, 2009
bluespice:

DEAD! at the story grin grin
lol happened to me once
know em fone calling dudes. . . .

lol good thing i was skeptical
correct me but a person's voice 'looks' like the person tongue

well, turns out he wasnt anything i hoped for and technology does make some voices sound even better tongue tongue

that said, poster was looking for a cheap lay

Mehn i know i shudnt be laffing but DAMN grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2009
Lol Blue how did you escape
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by bluespice(f): 12:02am On May 05, 2009
i made up an excuse saw some guy i had never said nothing to
just knew him in church n so mo-d him tongue

made up a flimsy excuse to cause a fight and he fell for it tongue
came out looking like the victim, over-played it and told him never to call me again tongue lipsrsealed
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tope5000: 12:04am On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

i made up an excuse saw some guy i had never said nothing to
just knew him in church n so mo-d him tongue

made up a flimsy excuse to cause a fight and he fell for it tongue
came out looking like the victim, over-played it and told him never to call me again tongue lipsrsealed

Chai . . . .E be like say everyone is allergic to ugly mofos grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: / 55 Years Old Yoruba Man’s Illicit Affair With 11-year-old Stepdaughter / Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.