Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband (2145 Views)

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
I have one or two things to say about married women who keep friends. I have been married for three years. I am the kind of lady that keeps a lot of friends and usually love them around me because my husband is not always around. My husband often frowned at it when he calls and knows they are around. But I always enjoy their company so I usually ignore him. I was naïve at first and told my friends what my hubby thought of them and they often treated him with disdain. I didn’t like it, but I let it go. It didn’t take long before I was gradually introduced into clubbing, hanging out with ladies and completely forgot I was married... The ladies were also married. They made me to perceive marriage as a bondage and a manipulative tool men often employed in controlling women . This new lifestyle turned me into a completely different person and I started having extra-marital affairs. I got addicted to having s*x with other guys. Man husband got to know I have started staying out late nights and tried talking and fixing things so many times but all to no avail as I was already enjoying this fake lifestyle. He called on my family; after sincere bashing, I realized I was stupid and had wronged him all these while (though it took a long time for me to agree. Thanks, my elder sister helped me know better). Sadly, after the whole dust had settled, my husband revealed that my so-called friends had been making series of advances to him, with proof of my infidelity and all that. One of them in particular was ready to travel to Abuja to be with me . He showed me her text messages, emails (he particularly asked her to also communicate through mails because he knows he has the intention of using it as evidence later on). This was a real eye-opener, a real life lesson that taught me many ladies are not what they seemed. I have little or no complains because I lived carelessly and threw my home into disarray (ignorantly). A piece of advice to newly-weds. Foundation of the marriage really matters, when you are married, act like you are married and learn from my mistakes. Keep unmarried friends and wayward married ladies away from your marriage. That is the right thing! - A married lady who's trying to save her marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
cool

STARSHIPS did Uche Jumbo direct this movie?

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
God save her arse. Being sorry for herself won't have been enough... I hope a married woman is learning something?
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by 1miccza: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Very good piece for a sunday morning

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
Let me quickly google who Uche Jumbo is ... I need to watch this grin
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Zehner(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Thank your star your husband took you back regardless

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Mznaett: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm..
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Use flashshare transfer when you watch finish.
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Use flashshare transfer when you watch finish.
LoLs . U go pay oo... Wifi service is not free oo grin
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs . U go pay oo... Wifi service is not free oo grin
Lol... Broke ass..

*runs away*
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol... Broke ass..
*runs away*
LoLs . No run nah
Abeg, help a broke niqqa up nah grin
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
cool

lols... Y u call am she de like this kind scripts
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

lols bro.. Even IROKO TV won't help u in this... Hahahahahahahahah
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
lols... Y u call am she de like this kind scripts
Yes nau... She and Kingsley Ogoro
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:

Yes nau... She and Kingsley Ogoro
be like u de enjoy NOLLYWOOD,, I don't know if I've bot NOLLYWOOD movies with my money b4...
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
lols bro.. Even IROKO TV won't help u in this... Hahahahahahahahah

LoLs. I don enta 'one chance' be that for short. grin
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
be like u de enjoy NOLLYWOOD,, I don't know if I've bot NOLLYWOOD movies with my money b4...
Not at all... I just grew up watching it... No choice.
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs. I don enta 'one chance' be that for short. grin
Don't mention.... Lemme send my driver to come get u, atleast he is in the garage now...
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Don't mention.... Lemme send my driver to come get u, atleast he is in the garage now...

Its like today na 'Sunday of Surprises' for me sha grin . I don't know somebody still go by the name 'nice man' in Nigeria if iam not mistaken af where you live lol
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by kennyman2000(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Funny people.. Imagine how they turned the thread to a comedy zone.. op must be very disappointed.
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:

Not at all... I just grew up watching it... No choice.
abi?? If Nat for this dstv Dem, NOLLYWOOD films no go see me watch them...
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Its like today na 'Sunday of Surprises' for me sha grin . I don't know somebody still go by the name 'nice man' in Nigeria if iam not mistaken af where you live lol
its first Sunday of the month.... Anointing service... M anointed to bless...
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
kennyman2000:
Funny people.. Imagine how they turned the thread to a comedy zone.. op must be very disappointed.
can u imagine
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
abi?? If Nat for this dstv Dem, NOLLYWOOD films no go see me watch them...
Exactly...
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
its first Sunday of the month.... Anointing service... M anointed to bless...

Oh! My bad , I forgot.... grin

BTW,thank you for the exquisite ride home... I was surprised you sent Rolls Royce cheesy
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh! My bad , I forgot.... grin

BTW,thank you for the exquisite ride home... I was surprised you sent Rolls Royce cheesy
hope u were served champagne??
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
hope u were served champagne??

Yup! grin

Did the Driver deliver the Buruntashi I sent in appreciation

Stone him to death if He didn't cos that was specially prepared for me by Mallam Musa ...It induces 24hrs af strong er.ection grin
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Starships4u(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yup! grin

Did the Driver deliver the Buruntashi I sent in appreciation

Stone him to death if He didn't cos that was specially prepared for me by Mallam Musa ...It induces 24hrs af strong er.ection grin
u should have sent a bible instead
Re: My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
u should have sent a bible instead

My bad grin

I was of the opinion you'll be having up to 12 versions in your collections being the godly man that you are lol

I also thought that as the rich man that u are, all those sweet sweet expensive things you do chop would have blocked ur pipe and rendered it less effective so my decision to send you that lol

So what u did wt my hard earned Burantashi

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) / A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me / Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.