Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. (35252 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / Wike On Channels Tv Sunrise Program - Read Full Interview Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by islandmoon: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by simplycarro: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
If there are no-money-miss road politicians, lawyers would not eat.
The lawyers need to eat for our evolution as humans to continue.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by babafirst(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
If to say I foresee the future na law I for study ohhhhhh.No how no how I for don become SAN and something for flow from this Wike case.If im lose for supreme court I go advise am to go Hague make we chop im moni wella wella.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by shamecurls(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
wink

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by cele360: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
pbp has zoned their presidential candidate to the north for that i am not a part of pdp as a biafra, i prefer apc becus let us try another party, pdp in rivers is trying to hijack the ibos and biafra usin tribe to make apc look like a northern party, but Dakuku I love wike I hate he is a tug

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by cele360: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
if pdp is claiming is rhier party is a southern party why zoning thier next presidential candidate to the north? using ibos to achieve thier goal and dump like a tissue paper .

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by xakakes: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wike is a Lawyer, so he can get legal Counsel free.

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

Look at your comments;You should get a medal for being the greatest ignorants species called human in the 21st century,again your comments show you know nothing about politics in Rivers State,a total stranger passing a verdict about origins and forms it is a shame

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Geniro: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Very true. Even when a lawyer sees you killing someone, they'd still advice you go to court to prove your "innocence". If you don't go to court, how are they gonna feed and sustain their families; much the same way if people don't die, a casket maker makes no money for himself.

You stopped short of pin pointing flaws in the grammatical expression of the journalist.

What happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2997982_ej2_png5d464a3729c082c3cb4d135185cc642d
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Stoical: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were now, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

Which people of Rivers state r u referring to? Do u reside in Rivers state? If yes, have u really sampled the opinion of Rivers people?
Except you are thinking of rigging, which would be so hard... Wike will win a rerun. Look, I love Dakuku and I feel in a country like US or UK, Wike would not stand him...but sorry, this is Nigeria where sentiment is d yardstick for supporting a candidate...

Let me leave the wider scope of my last statement for next time...Just know that Peterside is suffering due to the myopic reasoning of most Riverians (that he is backed by a "traitor" and as such, he won't be massively supported).

So, think again or rather, study the political scenarios of d state again before u conclude...meanwhile, Wike is making most region of the state smile, as regards road construction or repairs. I might say, he foresaw this happening and he used that to be endeared to 'on-the-fence' voters.

Well...my opinion as a Rivers resident though...

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Bollinger(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
I wish wike luck...if he truly won the election ..then he will win the rerun ...let the polls decide

Does anyone truly win elections in Nigeria?
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by NickD(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

And as it were, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

Dreamer how are people scared of him? What has he done for people to be scared of him? Rather we have good roads which the useless amaechi failed to do anything about. I know u r an APC fan. Please stop misinforming people who don't live in rivers state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by nickxtra(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Because na he train the lawyer/counsel for school?

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by derolemode(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

You are just somewhere typing your ignorance, do you know how much Ameachi looted few months before his exit from office? Do you know how many months salary he owed workers in the state despite the release of the reserve fund? Did you hear that Rivers state students were almost deported from UK after they were dropped out from school? Please when next u want to cry make sure there's tears
HungerBAD:

You are just somewhere typing your ignorance, do you know how much Ameachi looted few months before his exit from office? Do you know how many months salary he owed workers in the state despite the release of the reserve fund? Did you hear that Rivers state students were almost deported from UK after they were dropped out from school? Please when next u want to cry make sure there's tears
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by ediscuss: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
FACT...
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by carboblanko(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Correction. We have another THUG GOVERNOR in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by mindurword(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are on point my brother God bless you
brixton:
Rubbish, so Wike shoud cowardly go for re run because you ar a journalist who reside in Lagos? Smh @ APC govt will jail him, we are still waiting for the first culprit of your jail propaganda after 5monrhs on the saddle. Gov Wike will push his case to the supreme court and if he does not get justice then we will meet at the polls again!

You ever ask yourself why Lagos state never fell to PDP for 16years despite federal might?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by HungerBAD: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
carboblanko:
Correction. We have another THUG GOVERNOR in Ekiti.

Thanks for that.

And Both are PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by lemolemo: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
wike is a goner, APC are learning from PDPs mistake, leaving rich state (Lagos ) in oppositions hand. Had they sweep Lagos off Tinubus feet years back they'll be in power by now. We all know Tinubu and south west opposition milk Lagos and that oil the opposition. They won't let PDP have rivers, possibly the richest state in Nigeria whoever think otherwise forgot what a federal might is, the power that turns a whole major general into a mere errand boy for power that be on Election Day . The power that locks down a neighbourhood and no opposition dare go about voting , not slagging Hausa/ Fulani race but no one knows brutality games than this folks. They will give you the wiping of your life .

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by lukxman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

You are from Ekiti, #Fayose nko? E no b thug?

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by ihatesycophant(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
brixton:
Rubbish, so Wike shoud cowardly go for re run because you ar a journalist who reside in Lagos? Smh @ APC govt will jail him, we are still waiting for the first culprit of your jail propaganda after 5monrhs on the saddle. Gov Wike will push his case to the supreme court and if he does not get justice then we will meet at the polls again!

You ever ask yourself why Lagos state never fell to PDP for 16years despite federal might?

Before you get to supreme court election would have been conducted and won. Novice, Appeal court is only saving grace for him to stay in the government. After Appeal he has to give way for Speaker of the state Assembly and wait for supreme court judgement and also continue preparing for election.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Neplusultra(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
The painful part is; No one is calling Dakuku! Always Wike and Amaechi!
Pls is Amaechi the governorship candidate or Dakuku? Dat shows something is wrong somewhere! APC is desperately trying to take Rivers State with Amaechi's help! SMH!!!
I jus tire for this country!

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by brixton: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Before you get to supreme court election would have been conducted and won. Novice, Appeal court is only saving grace for him to stay in the government. After Appeal he has to give way for Speaker of the state Assembly and wait for supreme court judgement and also continue preparing for election.

Speaker only takes over if supreme court upheld the judgement of the tribunal for a rerun election.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
The truth is bitter. Wike can never win Rivers election not only because of his deceitful style of governance but because he doesn't have good records starting from his days as Obiakpo LG chairman where non indegene were frustrated, as state minister of education who used his federal power to block all efforts of the former governor to fix EAST / WEST road who now went to meet the 3 major companies in Onne road area like OGFZA, Petrochemical an etc to contribute #3 billion in order to fix the East/West road so that people passing the road will have sympathy for him also as minister where a lot of money were released without no tangible to show for it(alumajiri schools in d North), as d imposed state governor when he sacked state traffic warders,sent democratically elected local government chairmen out of office unlawfully but use state assembly power, Polytechnics Bori staffs were sacked also. The sacked governor once said during his campaign that "Rivers sate can't be an opposition to the federal government, so it is better to take to his word of advise than now going against it" Buhari is true leader who will bring good developments to the state and this can only be achieved within a shortest time by voting for Dr. Dakuku peterside from the riverine area. It is the turn of the riverine people. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by sugarson1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Dannie2015(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't see any moving forward in Rivers state should Dakuku emerges Governor, Amaechi as Minister for Niger Delta n Buhari as President. D synergy btw them will give no room for proper checkmating. But with Wike as Governor, he ll watch over Amaechi n vice versa thereby bringing development to d state. It's my thot though considering how our politics iS bn played in Nigeria. Meanwhile should Gov Wike be finally ousted, I ll alwayS rememberr him for fixing d East-west road. I pray for him every day I pass dat road to Onne where I work. Wise up Rivers pple. #istandforwike

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Otunbatrafford: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fayose, obanikoro, General Momoh, oya food is ready for you people. Master riggers go and deploy military, police, Navy, Airforce, militants and rig the re-run for wike.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Sovet: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
nonsense: people in Rivers are not fools there will resist imposition of candidates by APC wait till the whole case is over @ mumu journalist:
d appeal court will tell us how valid d card reader is 4 been d basis 4 d cancellation of elections:after saying card reader is not valid and how the legislative elections are peaceful and governorship is violent when d elections held simultaneously:
let's just use our brains I am an APC supporter but am not stupid or a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by anidan(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't think it's a good idea because the APC would want to use the EFCC to probe him. So it's better he goes for an appeal. It might just be in his favour
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by carboblanko(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Thanks for that.

And Both are PDP.
Where else will they be? Those are the kind of characters the PDP likes.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Eziachi: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hate when supposed intelligent and educated people chose to reason like the unlettered. The number three advise is nonsense.
How did APC jailed Bode George? Does APC has a judiciary? APC is an amalgamation of different opposition parties, how does APC mirrors just the AD?

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by JuanDeDios: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
mastercee:
Very very true. Wike should start preparing for rerun and forget about appealing. There is no GEJ or PEJ to protect him at this period.

High quality female flats and ballerinas for Trendy Ladies www.nairaland.com/2648579/high-quality-fashionable-female-flat
Wike built female flats and brought ballerinas?
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by greggng: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ikiriye:

Yes I knew it,a Yoruba bigot posting.

Surrup am confirmed mbaise man. But I hate injustice. U re the biggot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / Akeredolu Was Weak In Matters Involving His Wife — Ex-Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.