Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. (35253 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / Wike On Channels Tv Sunrise Program - Read Full Interview Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by kenchylala: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wike is a Lawyer, so he can get legal Counsel free.

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

Madman talk, APC dey smell, were d land dey slide too for this state, it will slide from peterside too Wike
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by elbaraj001(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

Shey...because person na Dr. If him no well e no go pay medical bill? Abi na wetin u dey talk ni?..fr d fact dat he is a legal practitioner does not mean he will not pay fr legal services, abi na him go stand fr court 4 himself....pls...tell us something else n stop ranting, because it will only course more harm to worsen situation.....
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by ihatesycophant(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is it only lawyer that is giving him false advise, what of those false priests? I saw some of them this afternoon praying unanswered prayer for him. People will always stand on the side of falsehood, even when they see truth glaring at them.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
What nonsense are some people talking about? What useless wike are people liking? The same useless person that gave weapons to thugs who inturn use it to kidnap people(especially oil workers) and request for a ransom. Nonsense thug of a dude
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike will win. But my fear is that he should not be rigged out.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by vanvick247(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lolz. Dis is just pure waste of tax payers cash. Nowhere APC matter reach for Rivers state, dats d gospel truth. If there shud be a re-run Wike will win(www).
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by marv1: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
hobermener:
Apc's attempt at flexing its political power from the center, and having its stooge contol the primary source of the nation's wealth from one of the foremost oil producing states from the south south region will clearly be met with a vehement resistance from the opposition. The nomad president stated unequivocally that he does not represent the interest of the 5% who are mainly south - southerners, yet he wants to force his demonic sai chanting, broom wielding party down their throats. Ameachi is desperate win back rivers state and will employ every means at his disposal, but the rivers people will not be subjugated and cowed into submission. A million re-runs will still produce wike as the undisputed champion. The apc can dream on for all i care!!!!
Stop this wailing and let the people deside at the polls. The authentic winner will emerge. Shikena
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Yinkagbo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
brixton:
Rubbish, so Wike shoud cowardly go for re run because you ar a journalist who reside in Lagos? Smh @ APC govt will jail him, we are still waiting for the first culprit of your jail propaganda after 5monrhs on the saddle. Gov Wike will push his case to the supreme court and if he does not get justice then we will meet at the polls again!

You ever ask yourself why Lagos state never fell to PDP for 16years despite federal might?

You ever ask yourself why nigeria fell to apc despite federal might......?its becos amechi was involved grin grin
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by freeslash: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Keep quite you monkey. How dare you say Rivers People. If you are not from Rivers keep your stingy mouth shut. That is how one Musa condems everything Wike has done because the one who sponsored Buhari is on the loose side.
How can I leave a man who settled teachers Amaechi owed for months. Did you people ever think about how many lost their lives because of hunger? Well, me am a Rivers man and don't ever mention Rivers people but some Rivers.
I stand for PDP, I stand for Wike.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

Wen a Yoruba man speaks, we will know.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by lexxylalas2(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2015
brixton:
Rubbish, so Wike shoud cowardly go for re run because you ar a journalist who reside in Lagos? Smh @ APC govt will jail him, we are still waiting for the first culprit of your jail propaganda after 5monrhs on the saddle. Gov Wike will push his case to the supreme court and if he does not get justice then we will meet at the polls again!

You ever ask yourself why Lagos state never fell to PDP for 16years despite federal might?

My broda tell him..he doesn't know.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by manck2: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2015
You are wrong. He should apply the decision.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by bashydemy(m): 3:36am On Oct 26, 2015
brixton:

Election cases does not get to Supreme court anymore, I guess the best advice is for him to prepare for re run instead of wasting his money... Mind you Appeal court can sack him finally without re run and if appeal court does that nothing any court can do anymore remember the cases of Osun, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti..

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by bashydemy(m): 3:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Cway86:
Forget it, if the election is rerun 100times WIKE will still win. APC are just bunch of lairs. Say no to impunity. The same tribunal that see irregularities of card readers in the election didn't see that of Lag and ogun, but invalidating elections in PDP states. Yash go soon open.
Try to learn before commenting, The case of wike is beyond card reader's there's alot of evidence againt PDP and wike, Massive thumb printing, Ballot hijacking, killing etc...

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by bashydemy(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We Love Wike and We can't wait to vote for him again,stop lying,Apc would lose again
So now you are we? how many vote do you have in river state? beside you might not be in river self..

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by mensdept: 3:58am On Oct 26, 2015
He should have advised Wike to not make insensitive remarks about his people in Port Harcourt protesting for the release of Kanu. How many governors in the North did you see making statements condemning the Chibok kidnappers when that shameful incident happened till date? You have to be with your people because 9ja will use and dump you, and now he may lose to APC and Rotimi for that matter

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by emmygodchux: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
tongue wike is gone

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ramsey247(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

As if you stay in rivers. When the BMP dictatorship hammer reach ur side, then u will know that goat eat water proof these days.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ramsey247(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2015
cele360:
pbp has zoned their presidential candidate to the north for that i am not a part of pdp as a biafra, i prefer apc becus let us try another party, pdp in rivers is trying to hijack the ibos and biafra usin tribe to make apc look like a northern party, but Dakuku I love wike I hate he is a tug

What makes a tug different from a cultist?
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

shut your dirty mouth, are u in river state? Wike in 6 months has done things amechi could not do in 8 years.. conduct d election 100 times wike will still win
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Wizlove(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
ugolance:
Sitting on the fence!
That's what cowards do!
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Oluesther(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Dannie2015:
I don't see any moving forward in Rivers state should Dakuku emerges Governor, Amaechi as Minister for Niger Delta n Buhari as President. D synergy btw them will give no room for proper checkmating. But with Wike as Governor, he ll watch over Amaechi n vice versa thereby bringing development to d state. It's my thot though considering how our politics iS bn played in Nigeria. Meanwhile should Gov Wike be finally ousted, I ll alwayS rememberr him for fixing d East-west road. I pray for him every day I pass dat road to Onne where I work. Wise up Rivers pple. #istandforwike

Wise up you. If Wike wins, these people you mentioned will frustrate him. The reverse will be the case. Rivers State does not need to be in the opposition. I want the best for my state. Don't forget the frustrations Amaechi faced when Rivers was in the opposition during his time. Do not think Amaechi has forgotten too. Wise up Rivers people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / Akeredolu Was Weak In Matters Involving His Wife — Ex-Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.