Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,538 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (81777 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by seangy4konji: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
See question. Na donkey I suppose go kiss Abi goat.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
that's child sexual abuse
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Doubleoo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:
It seems the number of perverts in this country is increasing daily. If I were a man, I will kiss my daughter like this and not even bat an eyelid. Only a sick, I mean a mentally handicapped person will be aroused by the product of his own sperm.

Abeg make I ask, what is the meaning of kiss? Is kissing the best way to praise or admire your daughter? So it's now right for dad to kiss his daughter or mom kissing her son?
As far as I know, the best thing to do is to rest her head on his shoulder and gently rub her back while saving some encouraging words.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Missonas(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
I remenber that one time i saw on a show in the US when will smith gave jaden or what's his name again, anyways his male child, the one they both stared in a movie together, altho he was quite younger therer but i guess people do this, it's just all about the orientation and how we see things.. a light kiss on the lips and then ruffled hus hair a lil, i thought it was odd abit
Will and Jada's parenting is odd.I mean really odd! See hw d kids turned up all grown now. They seem weird to me atimes sef but very normal to some folks.but u are ryt all na orientation
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by andyanders: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:
It seems the number of perverts in this country is increasing daily. If I were a man, I will kiss my daughter like this and not even bat an eyelid. Only a sick, I mean a mentally handicapped person will be aroused by the product of his own sperm.

Exactly my sister. Disgusting scene.You can see that that pervert is even enjoying what he was doing with a minor.

This country or wherever this happened, that child should be taken away from this man and handed over to welfare support organization as I think he has already started molesting that child.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by akwunmi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Why not on the forehead or Chick?

Guys what do you say.
E B LIKE MAKE I GIVE D MAN EFFARUN 4DAT HE MOUTH WEY B LIK MONKEY O DARE,DIS IS DEFINITELY NOT FATHERLY LOVE,MY ADVICE 2D MODA,CARI DIS FAR AWAY 4RM DIS MONSTER B4 U REGRET AM 4FUTURE.......
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
nothing wrong here.

NEXT!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Missonas:

Will and Jada's parenting is odd.I mean really odd! See hw d kids turned up all grown now. They seem weird to me atimes sef but very normal to some folks.but u are ryt all na orientation

yes dear, orientation it is, weird to know u also noticed it, thought it was just me

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
As for me I don't support this
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by plendil: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Those who see nothing wrong with the picture should check themselves. . .[size=17pt]urgently[/size]. shocked embarassed

Its is disgusting and totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by zeezoom: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
kokoA:
African parents don't kiss their children, they only knock or slap them.
wink
kokoA:
oga, na u gbam pass
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by postmann: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

The fact that you are black should tell you that your brain is not white. Since you are black forming white insult your father like they do and escape purple eye.

Gerrahia mehn!
I'm very proud of your reply.
Most inferior-minded Africans dont know they are morally and culturally superior to the white man who is a restless barbarian having no respect for GOD and morality.
He holds little or nothing sacred not even marriage or family or elders. His insatiable curiosity and lust for knowledge had turned him into a repugnant rabel.
These people lead in science and technology but people dont realize they've traded it with true moral and cultural values. There is an alarming rate of cultural decay in the West, lead by America. And its spreading fast in Africa through cable channels.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by IYANGBALI: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
no b him sperm produce d pikin...nothing wrong with it
na so preek dey take rise,if him fok him pikin remember say na him sperm he take produce am o grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by tijanouzwasii: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is complete rubbish at the highest level...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Kazrem(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is too much.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by harry509: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Guys what do you say.
wat is d diff btw kiss and pek?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by IYANGBALI: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
As for me I don't support this
holuwakemmy jo se o le fi kiss ati oyan pelu obo kemi? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Donejack(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
I Dont Know Wat U Guys Hav Comented Buh YES I Can Kiss My Precious Daugthers That Way. Nigerians Mind Are Soo Corrupt
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by postmann: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:

Guys what do you say.
Op you're right. Even for a mother it is wrong. Look that the pic and realize the child should be around 5-7 years old.
Giving her a mouth kiss by either of her parents will linger into her adulthood and it might confuse her to mean a nornal way of showing affection to others outside her family.

Once a baby gets to 2years of age all mouth-to-mouth kiss from either parent should stop.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Segunjosegs(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
no b him sperm produce d pikin...nothing wrong with it
na d same thing men wen sleep with their daughter dey talk mbok she's a girl child she deserve respect
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kuroben4real: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
U wan spoil d girl b4 her time?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
kokoA:

lol
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kini big deal?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
andyanders:

You must be a pervert for agreeing to kiss your own daughter that way. In fact some people can be disgusting and you are one.Why must a sane father kiss her daughter that way?Only insane people that can act this way.

Sharap Dia, all men are not like you whose dick will stand from kissing their daughter. undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
I really don't know why I find that pic hilarious,buh I've simply been laughing...On a serious note,though,I wouldn't tolerate my husband kissing my daughter in that way. A kiss on the forehead or cheeks would do...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Princejboy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oop i think you need to change your mindset,that might be a peck,you never can tell.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by seighapaul(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am I the only one that notice the image of the father's lip has been PHOTOSHOP-ED...It's ridiculously obvious that the father didn't FRENCH kiss his daughter (maybe a simple peck).
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Krisgift(f): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Not proper at all. Even from the picture, one can tell that it wasn't just a peck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.