Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (81363 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Godson1996: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
These kind of dad are the once that may likely abuse their daughters as in sleeping with them. It happens almost on daily basis now in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by bummyla(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
No! No! For Me! I Will Peck/kiss Her On The Forehead! Lips Kissing Is Only For Her Mother! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
shiizzy:
only God knws what they ve done to urz undecided mtcheww ...
some people just spew rubbish anyhow ..smh

I was raised by amazing parents!

The fact that you feel my comment is rubbish, shows you're nothing but a disgusting paedophile. For you to endorse a man kissing his female child(which is inappropriate on every levels) shows you clearly engage in such.
I bet the picture posted turned you on sef.
You filthy, retarded piece of shit!
Take your stupidity elsewhere and stop displaying it for the whole world to see.
Nonsense! #*spits*#
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by DorisK(f): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Who said that the picture is that of a father and daughter?

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Justicealh3(m): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2015
This is how en de start, Later, U'll coma hie say 'Fada' sleep with is on Daughter or GrandFada posses too.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Khameal007(m): 1:08am On Oct 26, 2015
if y'all were hanging from a cliff...and your lil girl saves you..your gonn kiss her more than that..
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Motolank: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2015
If a white guy kisses his daughter like that in public, he ll be arrested. The girl is molested.

ki02020:

The fact that you're a black man does not mean you brain is black na
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Bollinger(m): 1:38am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:

This is the most intelligent reply on this thread

Thank God someone else see's it. I thought i was the only one. People just post random pictures out of context and make st.upid headlines out of them.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by BetterChurch: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Moderation is the key. Some questions: when will he stop kissing her this passionately? When she's 18? Where's the mother?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by DonBobes(m): 2:26am On Oct 26, 2015
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Why not on the forehead or Chick?

Guys what do you say.

wetin b ur own, na ur daughter or my daughter. Even if i kiss her passiontely 4 an hour na my pikin she b, no b ur pikin.
Abi mak anoda man lik u com kiss her, mak i castrate u.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by defemidefemi(m): 2:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Crocz:

Na only you get sense here
does dat mean dat u too no get sense? u said only him & u too de der o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by darkskingoddess(f): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Personally, I find this to be pretty gross. I think a peck on the cheek is more appropriate.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by babsdeen(m): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2015
I will say intention matters. Meanwhile, we sell the best cars here www.nairaland.com/2643975/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Auxigen(m): 3:17am On Oct 26, 2015
My eyes have seen this before... real life
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ojay72(m): 3:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Him for just date her Na... olodo popsi forming new generation of fathers association. Mtchewwwww.... my signature has changed me. Checkout and thank me later.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by labi1977(m): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Sshame Sshame for posting on nl, hope ur sued for it. Dos that have been out of the village or naija no its not so odd. Only sick if hes truly touching her at home. Not french k btw.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by nairamaniac: 4:51am On Oct 26, 2015
its inappropriate. Are you training the child to be a great-kisser when she grows up?
Some are saying it shdnt be done by the father to the daughter. To me the daughter has higher probability of becoming a lesbian if she is kissed frequently by her mother from this age.

For those saying it's permitted because she was formed from the man's sperm. The shd also say "The man can insert his D*ck in her p*ssy, after all she came into life from inside his d*ck".

I personally cant kiss anything that doesn't instigates a HARD-ON!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2015
the kissing has to be brief
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Bigsteveg(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2015
andyanders:

You must be a pervert for agreeing to kiss your own daughter that way. In fact some people can be disgusting and you are one.Why must a sane father kiss her daughter that way?Only insane people that can act this way.

Why are u now taking it too personal, is everybody expected agree with u. Respect other people opinion.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by don4real18(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2015
I can kiss my daughter on her lips... I see nothing wrong with it.
Just because some lowlife men have sex with their daughters doesn't mean a father who kisses his daughter on her lips is likely to do the same.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by proffour: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2015
To be honestly, is not good. For couple doin this in the present of their kids is wrong and now doin it directly it to them. Surely, she will practise it wit her friends
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by maureen546: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2015
More than this self
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by lexy2920(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
To kiss daughter is not wrong but wew Not passionate like that
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by jojo1530(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Wrong
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by nuraabdudjk2580(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2015
So bad habit for a good father. :-XSo bad habit for a good father.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by stonecoldcafe: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
That's no french kiss.. I doubt they swapping tongues and saliva.. but yes I can kiss my daughter on the lips.. its only creepy if it lasts too long which u can't tell from this picture.

You can never tell. It is but a picture. Only those who watch it live can comment.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by dynamitedj(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Amazing right! so when others do amazing stuff for her she should kiss them also right. this act is preposterous

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by GENIAL37: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2015
DOWNLOAD hot naija videos here ===> www.wmb9.wapka.mobi

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kossyablaze(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2015
ril19:

Inciting Rather!

Such A Kiss May Incite The Minor To Start Nurturing Romantic Feelings.
exactly!U r ryt!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by allycat: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Funny replies here. The fact is most men that molest their daughters in Nigeria never kissed them wether on the cheeks, the forehead or lips. They don't even kiss their wive sef. All that talk of western morals by the same people who are ready to trade an arm and a leg to go and live amongst these low life moralistic people. SMH
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nickymezor(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
It should be in moderation oo. Therez norin wrong in giving ones daughter / son a kiss on da lips, provided it's brief. ... My sis n hubby do dat alot... Dey called it S.U.G.A.R.... My nephews n niece equally give "sugar" to their parents wen dey request fr one.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by adewalle1(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
nairaland ppl eeehhh, posting family picture here wetin concern me concern them, mtweeehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Tired Of My Marriage / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.