Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President (43700 Views)

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by july1980: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
my brother wey de talk say no international say/backup for Blatter recomendation for Kalu, I wan ask u wetin u wan oyibo press talk ....abi u think dem want African man to be there.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
So what will happen to all Kalu's money that is in the World Bank (They say the CBN begged him to take his money there when it got too much and they could not cope.)
You can believe anything
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by prophetfire: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
DIVINE78:
Blatter wants the batton handed over to a corrupt man like him.
go and die. I think too much palmoil affects reasoning ability.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by prophetfire: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
mayorchelsea:
An Igbo man from Nigeria,sorry zoo wants to become president of FIFA but his brothers are back in Nigeria(zoo) fighting for Biafra #CONFUSEDPEOPLE#HYPOCRITES
go and die. BAD BELLE + TOO MUCH PALM OIL= PURGING TO DEATH. BAD BELLE DEM GO SOON DRINK PALMOIL DIE FINISH.,

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by femiero: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
dustmalik:

Use your brain. Is it wise to be endorsed by someone who is well known to be corrupt?

FIFA is not a Nigerian body. And facing corruption charges doesn't translates into being corrupt automatically. In the developed world, things work differently. So use your brain and be wise. No one is guilty until convicted except in Nigeria where you guys convict without trial.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Blatter endorsing Orji Uzor Kalu was just to deceive him. How can an alleged corrupt man be endorsing a novice when it comes to global football management
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by moscoe(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2015
AmadiAba:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fifa-president-blatter-backs-kalu/

This is a good development for African candidates. But who is CAF supporting for the African FIFA Presidential candidacy? Indeed all African countries are supposed to be united in their pursuit for the FIFA Presidential election as their counterparts in other continents have done
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by timunstopable: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Pls start by going bk to ur developed south east with terrible roads no infrastructure. .pls go make una leave sef

Kestolovee95:
I think the Igbos shouk start boycotting our national teams and form a different team in exile..

Just look at the comment from non-Igbo here and one iduot was arguing with me about patriotism just some minutes ago. Igbo have done too much for these ingrates but the hate is unquantifiable. From sport, to academia, to science, what do they get, hate hate and more hate. Just imagine what would have happened if the so called 'Biafran Eagles' had failed to win the nation's cup in 2013. They would have fried okechukwu keshi and accused him of Ethnic bias. But God was with them.

I'm begining to hate any Igbo man/woman that still plays for the national teams already. Let's call it quit please.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2015
The problem with we Nigerians is that we condemn a lot. Most of you that are opening your dirty mouth to utter rubbish are the most corrupt. If Batter is corrupt and you don't have evidence to prove it that makes you the most foolish thing to have existed on Naira Land. If it were an American now, oh everybody will be happy but now An African everyone is shouting and condemning. Nigeria is well known in football both in local and international level. You think Orji will go their and misbehave? Well I believe Blatter is intelligent and he knows what to do to make Orji win. Mind you, I didn't say he will rig the election but he knows how to convince minds of voters to see Orji wins.

2 Likes

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by basilo101: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Do yorubas think there will almajiri votes frm d north to help them here d way d did in puting dia mere comisioner in aso rock? See dem shouting corruption, are dey hoping on Buhari's fake anti-corruption crusade d way dey wanted use it to remove Saraki 4 disgracing Tinubu while hailing Amaechi? Nonesense, this is global stage, d pesn u tarnished his image as clueless (Gej) is tanzania nw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by 36STATES: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2015
mayorchelsea:
An Igbo man from Nigeria,sorry zoo wants to become president of FIFA but his brothers are back in Nigeria(zoo) fighting for Biafra #CONFUSEDPEOPLE#HYPOCRITES

Can you point one Yoruba man that has won anything for Nigeria? Just one! You win only on radio and pages of newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by M4gunners: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Oboy see bad belle people everywhere.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2015
My PROBLEM with him is that, when he is done.. . He will vehemently hand over to the person of T. A. ORJI
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Technocrat1759(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Corrupt + corrupt = alibaba, honestly am 4rm abia nd i knw 4 sure if tht mandate is givin 2 orji football don suffer.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by donttouch: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2015
brize:
I just don't trust black people whether kalu segun etc. They love messing things up when they are on high places... Take a look at Obama and the insult he is bringing to America now.......Smh for we blacks
U dont trust urself also, because u ve been messing things up from d days of adam.

#PITY4U
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by seunoni34(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Kestolovee95:
I think the Igbos shouk start boycotting our national teams and form a different team in exile..

Just look at the comment from non-Igbo here and one iduot was arguing with me about patriotism just some minutes ago. Igbo have done too much for these ingrates but the hate is unquantifiable. From sport, to academia, to science, what do they get, hate hate and more hate. Just imagine what would have happened if the so called 'Biafran Eagles' had failed to win the nation's cup in 2013. They would have fried okechukwu keshi and accused him of Ethnic bias. But God was with them.

I'm begining to hate any Igbo man/woman that still plays for the national teams already. Let's call it quit please.
The problem with you folks is that you overestimate your importance in the country. And you are not indispensable!
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Peeps from the oily-soup tribe will not like this news at all. It gives them High BP! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Fake news. Nairaland lost credibility many years ago. I suggest the administrator start employing moderators over the age of 29. The children we have as moderators find it hard to disseminate fact from fiction and it's beginning to affect most readers here who believe everything they read.

The news posted is very likely from journalists under Kalu's pocket. He's obviously trying to put his name on everyone's lips again.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by frakdon(m): 2:10am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

why is this old man ranting like a mad dog??
am I the one siezed ur pension undecided

to the lefttt plS.
please me sister I checked your picture and it seems like you get tribal marks? Who did that to your beautiful small face, biko'nu.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by PenSniper: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Corruption endorsed by corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mandax: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:
It's unwise to be endorsed by Sepp Blatter who is facing corruption allegations.

Unless you have convicted him, Third World style without trial, Sepp Blatter for now has not been convicted for corruption. Therefore his endorsement of Kalu is in order.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mandax: 2:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Kestolovee95:

But Nigeria without the Igbo becomes a country kwashiokored, worse; a country to be run by Mullahs.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mandax: 2:46am On Oct 26, 2015
OkparaJesus:
The problem with we Nigerians is that we condemn a lot. Most of you that are opening your dirty mouth to utter rubbish are the most corrupt. If Batter is corrupt and you don't have evidence to prove it that makes you the most foolish thing to have existed on Naira Land. If it were an American now, oh everybody will be happy but now An African everyone is shouting and condemning. Nigeria is well known in football both in local and international level. You think Orji will go their and misbehave? Well I believe Blatter is intelligent and he knows what to do to make Orji win. Mind you, I didn't say he will rig the election but he knows how to convince minds of voters to see Orji wins.

When they say that Nigeria is not one country and be better split for human beings in present Nigeria to develop their full potentials, some ignoramuses and eeediots who live by crude oil shout foul.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Auxigen(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2015
I laff in ibibio
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by ojay72(m): 3:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahha... that one Na serious joke o. Meanwhile my signature has answered my prayers. Checkout and thank me later.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Itz good to know that the world still look up to Africa/Nigeria for leadership and direction.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by iheanyi40(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one , he will now build a world class stadium 4 us in umuahia
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mpowa(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa for RUMOR MONGERS oh! all the news about this are coming from Nigeria's HUNGRY BLOGGERS, no credible News sources like punch, vanguard, not even Goal.com, the Nigerian version, and there's no single international source - why people they convert their WISH TO NEWS na!
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by ilo04(m): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2015
a corrupt man supporting his fellow corrupt man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.