Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President (43701 Views)

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by HALLOWED: 4:34am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:
It's unwise to be endorsed by Sepp Blatter who is facing corruption allegations.
you have got to change your demeaning mentality. What makes it unwise. Sepp just gave his support lay your own support. Secondly, maybe you are the judge of the tribunal or court that has found Blatter guilty. But it in your head that allegation is different from conviction.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by CandyBar: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2015
What qualification does Kalu have asides:
Msc Bribery; PhD Looting ; PhD Corruption. ??
Sepp must be high on dog poo
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by ODUBEZE: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:
It's unwise to be endorsed by Sepp Blatter who is facing corruption allegations.
Sentiments are apart, Kalu himself is corrupt! still cannot forget how he misgoverned Abia State before Theodore Orji took over. Not to forget okija shrine.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by fabre4: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2015
ademusiwa5:
Orji kalu is not serious. If sepp plater
r want to endorse a person segun odegbemi is the best person to endorse.
Because of his profile

Orji kalu is not into sport. He is not serious for the job. Orji kalu profile will not win.

But segun odegbemi profile will win FIFA president with sepp plater endorsement. Or fashanu.

Most people who will vote, played football like odegbemi or played against him. Unlike orji kalu, who did not play

The best person sepp plater can endorse is segun odegbemi. Or fashanu

Mumu you are too ignorant and tribalistic to know that fifa is not just about knowing how to play football odegbami can't even handle enyeama how is he going to handle fifa. Fifa is all about money now and attracting sponsors cause without that you can't host tournament and he has experience also in football management ask enyimba of then. If you don't know football has evolved you are still behind anyway I know since he is Igbo you won't support him.

2 Likes

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Kestolovee95(f): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2015
seunoni34:

The problem with you folks is that you overestimate your importance in the country. And you are not indispensable!

That why we have to leave so you can enjoy one nigeria with mullahs up north.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by safarigirl(f): 5:27am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:
lemme tell you a little secret- EVERYONE in FIFA is corrupt, and the few who aren't, don't really matter in voting. The same people willing to give Blatter a 3rd term, would vote for Kalu.....the only reason he may not win with Blatter's endorsement is RACISM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by oz4real83(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2015
What were will expecting before? A fly can never be antagonistic to a sore. A thief will always support a thief. It won't be surprising if the news is true. I just imagine the state world football will be in if kalu is made Fifa president. He will loot the association's treasury till the last pence. Appointing Kalu to be Fifa's president will be like jumping from frying pan to fire!!! PDP syndrome!
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Chigold101(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2015
naijapips02:
with blatters contact, kalu is already the next president. CAF would def take cue from this. odagbami is too immature to run fifa
NFF has adopted Odegbami, which to me is a great mistake
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Joeace3000(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2015
An africans will jump on it, when it's obvious blatter is looking for sympathy and where best to get it than Africa and Nigeria...

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by sunny12345679: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:

You are the ignorant one here, for posting complete utter rubbish.
come you be winch way de forbid good thing?
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by smudge2079(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
A thief nominating his co labourer.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Bollinger(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:

It is like the devil telling God someone is good enough to go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2015
frakdon:
please me sister I checked your picture and it seems like you get tribal marks? Who did that to your beautiful small face, biko'nu.

u blind or something I have no tribal mark, nt even an invisible one undecided

so nxt tym, pls wear ur glasses bfor checking dear smiley
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Walelavender(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2015
When money has exchanged hands. Smart Kalu, compounding The corruption woes of Sepp Blattargrin
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2015
AmadiAba:
Thunder fire you for calling the Pillar of Sport a thief. Na your papa convicted him of stealing... OUK is the right man for the job. God bless Blatter. Next Obama will endorse OUK. There's no stoping him now.
Blatter's statement is cajole. OUK can never be FIFA President. There's a lot of politics in the air and the World Federation cannot elect a Nigerian.

They will use Amos Adamu's instance to ridicule Nigeria.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2015
ademusiwa5:
Orji kalu is not serious. If sepp plater
r want to endorse a person segun odegbemi is the best person to endorse.
Because of his profile

Orji kalu is not into sport. He is not serious for the job. Orji kalu profile will not win.

But segun odegbemi profile will win FIFA president with sepp plater endorsement. Or fashanu.

Most people who will vote, played football like odegbemi or played against him. Unlike orji kalu, who did not play

The best person sepp plater can endorse is segun odegbemi. Or fashanu
because they are yorooba abi,Kalu pass them cos he is a Biafran

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Chubhie:
I just wonder after he contributed 500 billion naira and then 2million dollars to OBJ he still went ahead to form PPA? Some things don't seem to add up.
He did for Obj in 1999,Obj later betrayed him as a true Yoruba man when he became president and forced him out of Pdp,that's why Kalu formed PPA in 2007.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Kbs468(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Kagame:
Meanwhile, a random check on the internet shows that this news is circulated within Nigeria only - no word from the international press.

Not a serious candidate yet.

Dont mind the OP. Somebody that did not secured the endorsement of NFF before Friday deadline for submission of names rather Segun Odegbami did, however he will have to seek the endorsement of 5 other African FAs signature before he could stand in for the elections next year. The reason for the delay in Segun's approval was because Dr Amos *former Nigeria's Fifa executive member* had ealier began campaigning for Orji Kalu
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Eleponblue(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Zuria post=39357850]Kalu as FIFA President? The igbos on this forum will surely make us go deaf!!!!
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Eleponblue(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

why is this old man ranting like a mad dog??
am I the one siezed ur pension undecided

to the lefttt plS.
I don laff tire!!! Una sabi each oda before for pension office?
But u sef papa respect yaself na :-Xna lipsrsealed
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by sirisiri34: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Oladimejjy(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2015
politricks:
2017 news headline
'Fifa president Orji uzor kalu warns against racism in football'

keep dreaming.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by luvprince4real(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
corrupt endorsing corrupt.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Kbs468(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Blatter's statement is cajole. OUK can never be FIFA President. There's a lot of politics in the air and the World Federation cannot elect a Nigerian.

They will use Amos Adamu's instance to ridicule Nigeria.
All being said, dont say world federations cannot vote a Nigerian because the only name submitted by NFF before today's deadline is that of Segun Odegbami. So usually Asia and Africa have block vote meaning they vote in same direction as directed by CAF and ASIAN football governing body with CAF having 54 out of 205 vote or so if i am not mistaken. So if Africa and Asia decided to break away from Neo-football colonialism, they can easily workout a parthership for fifa presidency dominance in future beginning from this era
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by frakdon(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2015
smiley
EroticAngelina:

u blind or something I have no tribal mark, nt even an invisible one
smiley
EroticAngelina:

u blind or something I have no tribal mark, nt even an invisible one
I hope you didn't allow what you saw about tribal marks spoil your beautiful Monday morning?
Because next time I might pull your legs again, odi'kwa allowed....
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Kbs468(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Oladimejjy:

keep dreaming.

The dream is even a fake one because NFF has endorsed Odegbami and his name recorded as approved between friday and saturday b4 sunday 12:00am deadline
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by AfroKnight: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Why is this news only on Nigerian media?
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by atoleybaba(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2015
brize:
I just don't trust black people whether kalu segun etc. They love messing things up when they are on high places... Take a look at Obama and the insult he is bringing to America now.......Smh for we blacks
what are u saying? Obama is one of the most successful american presido DT ever ruled d u.s.a if any insult is been thrown at him, it is from haters and people who don't like progress. In terms of economy(number of unemployed decreased), health(Obama care, terrorism(Osama bin laden's death a major example). I think u should not bring Obama into ur argument
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by biafranking: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2015
good selection in the right direction..
uzor kalu is eligible for the job.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Kbs468(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u blind or something?? smiley
pls sister modify your post so that you dont look like a 'tribal bigot' because even if you have it, your hands would have been tight when being given because of your infanthood, thus its not the fault of those who have it either. So pls do as encouraged to win back the heart of those of them reading your post afterall 90% of Nigerian tribes have a 'unique one'
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by plentykola(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2015
blatter endores kalu for FIFA president for nigeria news but the news no go outside nigeria, nigeria news no dey try with fake news
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by LockDown69(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2015
I see politics undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium / Antonio Conte Challenges Lautaro Martinez To A Boxing Bout - Lukaku Officiates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.