Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President (43711 Views)

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by DIVINE78: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
osina1414:

get ur facts straight b4 u post trash. It is very pronounced that the man u call a thief(OUK) was that same billionier who contributed N500b to the formation of PDP in 1998. He also donated $2m to support the election of ur brother, the ex-convict of a president(OBJ) who could'nt even afford the cost of his nomination form, that was b4 he(Kalu) became a governor in 1999. he has gotten 2 a level where no body in ur entire generation might ever get to. ewu!
Is this suppose to be a defence for somebody that is corrupt?
Donating money for PDP and OBJ does not mean a fellow is not corrupt.
Whoever donated money for your "brother" is automatically exempted from corruption in your warped logic.
I pity whoever spent money on your education.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by lekan29ice(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Dandeson1:
u sounded like a fool, so I checked your picture and you look like a big fool, its obvious you are the biggest fool on nairaland
hehehehehe ...guy u bad for making me to check his profile too .... I knw many must have checked as well....
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by athaboi(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2015
slimfit1:

You can see the problem the fifa president is having if he continues to say i want to contest at the moment he doesn't do anybodies wish he is in trouble. If you know you can't justify where you get your wealth from back down. If okocha or even Kanu want to contest they will get my support not criminals that will come and stain our already stained name.
as far as the law is concern he is not a criminal..if u judge him as a criminal then inverably u r saying that any nigeria politician is a criminal..., amaechi i knw pple like u will ague he is not curropt jst because u r biased! I knw nigerians, never mind because i knw we are not one..nigeria is not a country because of ecthnicity
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
athaboi:
as far as the law is concern he is not a criminal..if u judge him as a criminal then inverably u r saying that any nigeria politician is a criminal..., amaechi i knw pple like u will ague he is not curropt jst because u r biased! I knw nigerians, never mind because i knw we are not one..nigeria is not a country because of ecthnicity

Our judicial system is corrupt international community don't and would NOT AND WILL NEVER TAKE US SERIOUS IN ANY ANY!!!THING. The man is just making noice in Nigeria the only way he can survive is if he doesn't have any investment in the western world.

All Nigerian politicians are Corrupt including the president at the moment so I don't actually have respect for any of them.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by STARGREEN(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2015
In spite of all, Congrats. But recommendations from certain people with certain character certainly portray a danger unless FIFA government differs.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by methodyk: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2015
mayorchelsea:
An Igbo man from Nigeria,sorry zoo wants to become president of FIFA but his brothers are back in Nigeria(zoo) fighting for Biafra #CONFUSEDPEOPLE#HYPOCRITES
must you show your smelling mindset
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by atine79(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
dustmalik:
It's unwise to be endorsed by Sepp Blatter who is facing corruption allegations.
Enemy of progress. tongue
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by tonynickson(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Hit like if u want Nnamdi Kanu released immediately. This democracy he has right to speak against the. Government. MeAnhile Kalu is the man for the Job. Igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Niyinficient(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2015
peleson:

Yes obj didn't! He said it himself that he didn't have upto N20k in his account even nitel had to cut his telephone line because of depth he was owing them.

Seriously? And u bought that thrash? An ex-president? D one dat embezzled public fund for dat matter? One that was imprisoned by d head of state becos he was a threat? One dat has such a farm iin Ota and other establishment spread across Ogun state n Nigeria? A chieftain of Ake- egba-land? And he doesn't av 20K in 1999? I lived in Ota for a couple of years in d 90s and I know what am talking about.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Niyinficient(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2015
osina1414:

shot de Bleep up and face front, u ancient epe. go back and verify this facts. not tym 2 flex words with u coz it's obvious u've just been deported 4rm Somalia.

Eeya, kpele. Neva knew it pained u dat much. Receive soothing balm for the pain IJN!
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by idupaul: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Nice one ..

OUK is a great football philanthropist but I doubt if he has the capacity to efficiently handle the biggest football body ..

..Time will tell ..

If he doesn't go there for sure we will never know if U are wrong or right
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by odomanis: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2015
mybestlove:
Don't believe Kalu can make a good fifa president.
Though a fellow Nigerian, I think he is not good for
the job. Fifa is not Enyimba.

But he succeeded with Enyimba,even when no one has in Nigeria. We don appreciate our own,that is the problem with Nigerians.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mrhipup(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
politricks:
2017 news headline

'Fifa president Orji uzor kalu warns against racism in football'

Till then
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Milliprime: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Cant you for once rejoice with people rejoicing.

I still can not understand you. How do you conclude that Blatter is Corrupt. You must not like Kalu but you have right not to comment.

You are dragging the whole issues........God.

dustmalik:

You are the ignorant one here, for posting complete utter rubbish.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by profmallory(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Too bad Blatter has ruined Kalu's chances if becoming FIFA president - Not that he had any chance really. Coming from a very corrupt FIFA president that is about to be disgraced out of office, his endorsement can do very little good to Kalu.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by Balkan(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
See Nigerians destroying their own because of tribalism. Thank it's not in the hands of Nigeria.
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by mayorchelsea(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
methodyk:
must you show your smelling mindset
YES I MUST UNTIL THEY ARE DECISIVE ON WHAT THEY REALLY WANT
Re: Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President by 400billionman: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
gebest:
kalu will just sell FIFA and put the money for pocket.

All nah business..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium / Antonio Conte Challenges Lautaro Martinez To A Boxing Bout - Lukaku Officiates / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.