Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman (1557 Views)

Be Mindful Of What You Wish For - My Romantic Story Of How I Met A Lady / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Ladies Plz Be Mindful Of These Kinda Guys! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
YOU ARE A MAN!!! • You are busy telling this lady to have sex with you • You do not wish to use a condom. • You tell her to use E-pills since her days are not safe • You make her start using contraceptives so early such that they mess her hormones • You make her pregnant, you deny pregnancy…. • You tell her to abort and she does so….or she choose to keep the baby and you dump her • You claim you love her so you want to enjoy life with her more • In the process of E-pills, contraceptives, abortions she destroys her womb and her fertility. LISTEN! LISTEN!! LISTEN!!! Later you dump her and get another woman to marry, The lady you destroyed is now married, She cannot get a child in that marriage, In-laws are now harassing her for being “barren”, Her husband is pressuring her for an off-spring, She cries to God day and night… praying and God has turned a deaf ear upon her…. Finally pressures destroy her marriage, her future, and she lives without happiness forever as she watches other ladies enjoying having families. MEN Who Do This? You are worse than murderers, you would rather have never been born, your cruelty knows no bounds, … you kill that woman’s spirit and her future unborn children. Please MEN before subjecting a lady to your stupid youthful desires, if you truly love her as you claim, consider the consequences of what you are doing with her today…what you do with her may come haunting you later on in life as it haunts hers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Spanner4(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice talk, but d prob is dat will guys accept this?
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Coming from a guy?woaaaw

am amazed!

Op you are right but girls are partially responsible for whatever happened to them in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Rone16(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one.They need to know
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Guys could be such Heartless Animals sometimes....embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2015
u wont blame most girls, d guy will convince her and because of the love she has for him, she will do anything for you. they do more than u expect from them wen they are in love...
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Well true talk but laidies should begin to think with their brains and not their hearts...

cunning man kill,cunning man chop am,all na cunning man handwork grin
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by CountDracula(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
alwelldinho:
YOU ARE A MAN!!!
• You are busy telling this lady to
have
sex with you

I'm still suprised dat women see sex as a favor dey do for men, but u, I'm disappointed in u for saying dis... I'm telling her to have sex with me? Na only me wan have sex? What rubbish accusation is dis?

1 Like

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Cregon: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
I CONCUR but @OP na ur sincere speech be dat?!...I smell ENDTIME JOHNNY
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Evn if they are willing to, Konji will neva let dem tin straight undecided
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2015
CountDracula:

I'm still suprised dat women see sex as a favor dey do for men, but u, I'm disappointed in u for saying dis... I'm telling her to have sex with me? Na only me wan have sex? What rubbish accusation is dis?
lol..bros abeg use ur cooltemper button
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by CountDracula(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
alwelldinho:
lol..bros abeg use ur cooltemper button

I'm sorry. I get an allergic reaction when people don't reason well bfor dey post trash topics. I've taken my chill pill. I'm much better now. Thanks for d care
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
Cregon:
I CONCUR but @OP na ur sincere speech be dat?!...I smell ENDTIME JOHNNY
they say talk is cheap but truly I respect women alot
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=CountDracula post=41380529]

I'm sorry. I get an allergic reaction when people don't reason well bfor dey post trash topics. I've taken my chill pill. I'm much better now. Thanks for d care[/quote happy holidays brother dracula
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by rawpadgin(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
ok
to those girls i used & dumped in 2015 say please forgive me

i was young & naive hence i didnt realize what i was doing

mary- tho i dumped ur a$$ cuz u cheated on me

francess- u a single mum already, cant marry one

favour- u tried ur best to make it work but i wasn't really into u

loveth- i was only in lost with u prolly because of ur wonderful back & front

hopefully u guys find a way to forgive me
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by CountDracula(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=alwelldinho post=41380584][/quote] Same to you bro... Hope ure having fun wherever u are
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Same to you bro... Hope ure having fun wherever u are[/quote] yes I am. thank you
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
The way you throw insult on guys everytime...did u in anyway suffer from molestation as a child? Any one rape u before?
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
The way you throw insult on guys everytime...did u in anyway suffer from molestation as a child? Any one rape u before?
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcheesy
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
And on all that,... Some dudes will still abuse her physically
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
who dy follow u laugh? Ifa knack you slap ehn...nor be say if u see fine boy now u nor go trip o. But na you go insult ous pass.
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
And on all that,... Some dudes will still abuse her physically
Tho some ladies volunteer to be dumps for guys in the name of "he'll love me someday"
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by zizytd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gals too enjoy sex without condoms too, the times I have had sex without condoms, the gals involved wanted it without condoms. I support condoms Bt ladies r funny.
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
i dy suspect say you be lesbian or Gay...keep deceiving urself.
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
ok
to those girls i used & dumped in 2015 say please forgive me

i was young & naive hence i didnt realize what i was doing

mary- tho i dumped ur a$$ cuz i cheated on me

francess- u a single mum already, cant marry one

favour- u tried ur best to make it work but i wasn't really into u

loveth- i was only in lost with u prolly because of ur wonderful back & front

hopefully u guus find a way to forgive me
ah! bros ar u related to dasuki in anyway?
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dy suspect say you be lesbian or Gay...keep deceiving urself.
I dey tellz You!gringrin

I fit be sha...cheesy
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm happy this is coming from a guy because I opened a similar thread some weeks back and they said its because I'm a girl.girls are soft and weak at heart and can easily be manipulated by the sweet words from a guy especially the one she loves.sometimes they do these things out of love but the guys take them for granted.some guys really need to change

1 Like

Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
People can be heartless, regardless of gender.
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by chiboy1928(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op,please practise wat u preach,hope u are nt here jst to seek attention.
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiboy1928:
Op,please practise wat u preach,hope u are nt here jst to seek attention.
have it in mind that im not a SAINT
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by alwelldinho(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
some guys are naturally wicked. they are mostly selfish and inconsiderate. when you treat a woman, know it that your life is in her hands
Re: Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
some guys are very selfish sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date / How To Identify Difference Between True Lover And Fake Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.