Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate (4958 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
hello romancelanders,i just got a message from a user on my facebook group(fresh stuffs) and from the way she sounded she really did need some advice and so i taught to myself that this could be the best place to get some opinions that might help her!! These where her words "2days 2 my wedding i caught my fiance
having s** with my cos mate please what
should i do? cos am about run maaaad..." though i already told her to calm down,and i will really appreciate any help from you guys,thankyou!!!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Just wed him like that, you should have seen the sign but its already too late.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Just wed his cheating and lying ass like that, you should have seen the sign but its already too late.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by VERDA: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Just wed his cheating and lying ass like that, you should have seen the sign but its already too late.

Was your first comment too nice?..badt girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nothing To Do...
Run Mad first so That Your Blood Will Calm Down

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by chynie: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
wed him like that
after cheat with his colleague too tongue

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
This matter tire me abeg

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
chynie:
wed him like that
after cheat with his colleague too tongue
you just spoke my mind,but this will not lead her anywhere sha!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Nothing To Do...

Run Mad first so That Your Blood Will Calm Down
hahahahahaha,bros i said help save a friend,and u want make she mad That na part of saving ni?
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
freshkpomo:
hahahahahaha,bros i said help save a friend,and u want make she mad That na part of saving ni?
it Depends On Her...some People Will Forgive Him And Go On With The wedding While Some Will End It All... Its All In Your Heart... Choose Your Destiny!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by LessNoise: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:

You mean its too late for her to quit?? Wtf are u smoking kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sleep with his best man let him catch you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Siki355(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
go ahead n marry d bi!ch ass nigga
in 2baba's voice nobody holy pass..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by IdeyFindWife: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
it Depends On Her...some People Will Forgive Him And Go On With The wedding While Some Will End It All... Its All In Your Heart... Choose Your Destiny!

Ahhhh? forget wetin?

That easily...?

It will call for family meeting o...in fact, the Omonoba must hear.

What if the guy had been hammering that particular kpomo for the better part of their entire relationship nko? The forgiveness go get conditions o or killing cow can wait!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by fatymore(f): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leave him.. Don't go ahead with that scam.. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Mrkumareze(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Husband scarce now, just marry him to get your kids legal father .you can divorce later if you don't want.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
fatymore:
Leave him.. Don't go ahead with that scam.. Abeg
you are so right on,such a guy can never change!but it looks like the girl still love the guy from the way she is sounding!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by fatymore(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
freshkpomo:
you are so right on,such a guy can never change!but it looks like the girl still love the guy from the way she is sounding!
i know na you form story.. Well done
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
i know na you form story.. Well done
i had to indicate the name of d group because of people like you,cos una plenty for nairaland,why not go and see on fb for yourself!! Even used her own words without correcting her spellings.
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by sylvez(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2018
freshkpomo:

I don't think it's love that is making her to sound that way, it could be the fear of the unknown, fear of what people will say....etc
in this case the guys attitude becomes very important, is he remorseful, what is he saying, do you think he loves you (bcoz cheating on you doesn't mean he does not love you) these and many more are the factors you need to consider before taking any decision.

men are men

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2018
I'll advise that you your friend cancels the wedding. A man that can't respect your your friend's dignity isn't worth the title of a husband. wink

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2018
I won't advice her to go ahead with the wedding plan just because he is a guy. If it happened the other way round,most people will tell the guy to forget about her and even call her olosho. If she can bear the heartbreak and pains,let her thank her God for exposing him on time.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by fatymore(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2018
freshkpomo:
i had to indicate the name of d group because of people like you,cos una plenty for nairaland,why not go and see on fb for yourself!! Even used her own words without correcting her spellings.
i hear.. Good morning
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by favourmic(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
This harmattan self.. U wil suffer for like 1 hour to make a woman wet and before u could smile, harmattan don dry everything angry sad

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
i hear.. Good morning
morning madam,how body?
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
sylvez:

I don't think it's love that is making her to sound that way, it could be the fear of the unknown, fear of what people will say....etc
in this case the guys attitude becomes very important, is he remorseful, what is he saying, do you think he loves you (bcoz cheating on you doesn't mean he does not love you) these and many more are the factors you need to consider before taking any decision.

men are men
you are really making alot of sense... I already sent a link to this thread to her,though i dont know if she is on nairaland!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
i know its not easy to take a decision such as to call it quits but you may have to do that. i still believe that if you love someone, you would never cheat on them because it hurts badly.

you would think about the wedding plans, money spent, what people would say, what families would do and bla bla bla but my dear, you would be in it for years to come with no one to bail you out. better now than never.

forgive him, forget him, cancel the wedding and move on with your life but if you can condone cheating then go ahead and marry him.

goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2018
thanks all,i just got a message from her that she have terminated the wedding!! But her second message "D news is now everywhere n am totaly
bewilded,just dnt knw wat 2 do pals. I wnt 2
run away 2 a far distance"..... Though what she is passing through is not easy but i dont know what running away will solve for her!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2018
And so fucking what?
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Andracarles: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Thank God she left that garbage. Imagine. So from day 1 she will start being an FBI agent? Abeg. Better to be single than enter such one chance.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by nipora519(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
If I were to be her.......I wed nothing

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Rukkydelta(f): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2018
ilobasama:
i know its not easy to take a decision such as to call it quits but you may have to do that. i still believe that if you love someone, you would never cheat on them because it hurts badly.

you would think about the wedding plans, money spent, what people would say, what families would do and bla bla bla but my dear, you would be in it for years to come with no one to bail you out. better now than never.

forgive him, forget him, cancel the wedding and move on with your life but if you can condone cheating then go ahead and marry him.

goodluck.
This is the best advise so far
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix / Boobs Or Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.