Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (60915 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolll better men you sayno guy is perfect there,just like you and i,we have our own flaws so i d better go for the one whose flaw i will be able to cope with not nursing the illusion of a better guy out there...

Even the guy you think is better might be worse...

I agree but I can't tolerate it. Other flaws I can take. No problem. But a manwhore? No thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Iwo ni laakaye ni tie
i no dey hear ooo,pls translate it.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I agree but I can't tolerate it. Other flaws I can take. No problem. But a manwhore? No thanks.
u d take a woman beater or a drunk,or a chronic liar,which is better
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No. I don't care to know. He's out. Yeah, I'm not perfect either but I can keep my legs closed. If he lacks that much self control, he's not a man & not worth to be in my life. I can tolerate imperfections but not that one.
why lieing dat u can keep ur legs closed.
I pity da one who dares marry u.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Emodeee: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Missmossy can.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have never cheated on anyone in my life because usually I respect the man I date. To me cheating means disrespect, dont-care-about-your-feelings type of thing & I'm not about to let anyone disrespect me like that. Sorry. He can go be free to Bleep whoever he wants. Just NOT on my watch. Aint happening.
obviously the jealous g.f,hehehe.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, no, Imma keep it real, I'm VERY unforgiving. I'm still working on that part of myself, trying to be less hard on people for the things they do. However, I still don't see myself ever forgiving cheating. Cheating = the end.
You must be a very faithful person to have such stringent values you expect from people.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, those are good & I'm with you 100% I'm just surprised you'd stay with a cheater though. Don't you think there are better men out there?

My dear we are not plenty at all. The last time I checked , we are just approximately 2 per hundred square of the kilometers in Nigeria . Its even lesser in S.Africa tongue. As I type this we're nothing more than 20,000 loyal spouses in the world. Of the billions of married men, just 20000. Just imagine that. So, I'll just advise u to hold up n have patience even if u catch him bleeping anatha 'she' . Try take it as he's just tryin to help anoda Sista who needs to get laid and fukced. In fact, u should be proud! smiley , of d millions upon billions of dikcs out there she decided to choose ur fiance's, prove he's not uglay. Instead, charming, alluring, captivating n arresting cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
why lieing dat u can keep ur legs closed.
I pity da one who dares marry u.
what makes you think she is lying Abi u think say na everybody dey jumb aroundsad

btw talk of pity what did you knw abt her,did she ask for ur pity?smh
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by seunakin231(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Suffering and smiling... or perhaps it's a fable.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by zubby29(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2015
wow
zaragal:

U are so silly and stupid for quoting me early morning to post negative tin to ur family life...

It is ur u and ur sisters dat will end up wit a cheating spouse HE-GOAT
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i no dey hear ooo,pls translate it.

Ehyah, what a pity! Would hv sounded nothing less than humorous if u did.

Anyway, I said ; U, u get sense .
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Women are enemies to themselves.She kissed someone else's husband,snap it and send the pix to his wife just to destroy her home.But madam,didn't you do the same to other women husbands when you were single?I see so many young and single girls dating married men and come out to call men all sort of name,like dog,Casanova,cheats.Dear concubines,When you get married karma will catch you too.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Ehyah, what a pity! Would hv sounded nothing less than humorous if u did.
Anyway, I said ; U, u get sense .
lollll na yoruba abiiii,i no dey hear.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what makes you think she is lying Abi u think say na everybody dey jumb aroundsad

btw talk of pity what did you knw abt her,did she ask for ur pity?smh
i didnt say i pity her, i said i pity da man
And i dont need to know her bfore deciding dat she's a loose brat, by their fruit u shall know them. Punkyveer is as loose as spiral binder and would be da worst wife a man wud keep at home, Quote me anywhere
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by nnachidav: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
I pray my future wife will understand me this way in case it...
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nwadiala: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
A woman from home. Very good manager, can manage good, bad and ugly
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by dwebdesign(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Don't allow the devil steal away your happiness and joy, she is a true woman that knows no one is perfect. though cheating is not encouraged!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2015
But how she want us to beleave her when she is not post the pikshure of her husband kissing to his gf? I don't beleave this too because some womans just like to behave like say them are the victims all the time so that people will come and pity them
Oloshi! undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nwadiala: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love the fact that she still radiates strength even when an aspect of her life is falling apart. That's what I call a grown woman. Others would be squirming on the floor like worms, acting like the world just came to an end. She's my type of girl. I wish her all the best.
I love people like u. Can yuo whatssap me
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by nnachidav: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Love Machine:
Women are enemies to themselves.She kissed someone else's husband,snap it and send the pix to his wife just to destroy her home.But madam,didn't you do the same to other women husbands when you were single?I see so many young and single girls dating married men and come out to call men all sort of name,like dog,Casanova,cheats.Dear concubines,When you get married karma will catch you too.

You are right. Most of our young ladies date married men, so if you notice same thing when married do not panic
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll na yoruba abiiii,i no dey hear.

Yeske, na yoruba smiley

I can tell u categorically that you're missing out a whole lot . Asin, the language is just too rich and beautiful, I sometimes can't but wow in my awe. Seriously dear, u gotta learn this! cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

U are useless and worthless.....u don't worth my previous 1min so I cnt waste on u anymore.....u case needs spiritual check up...mad man on the loose

Don't bother to quote me cos I won't waste my precious 1more minutes a diplomatic nuisance

You've won...You happy now? undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by AfroKnight: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have never cheated on anyone in my life because usually I respect the man I date. To me cheating means disrespect, dont-care-about-your-feelings type of thing & I'm not about to let anyone disrespect me like that. Sorry. He can go be free to Bleep whoever he wants. Just NOT on my watch. Aint happening.

grin grin grin intense. My kinda girl, totally.

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by scribble: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
beating,yes i cant stand a wife beater..

An irresponsible man,goodness,what is the point living on the same roof with a man that dont even know how the kids school fees are being paidwho dnt know when the house rent would elapse

I better be single than stay with such a man.,

You're a very mature thinking woman

I respect your ministry

All these girls saying they will leave him won't go anywhere....they will be writing their life story on Stella or linda

Me I'm just watching in 3d

A husband is not a pair of shoes you just return to the store when you don't like it anymore or another sharp woman will snap him up

How can I have money? I'm responsible. I pay all the bills. I take care of you and because of one little indiscretion with a woman I don't actually even care about you say you're leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out chica.

Besides I think the man in the ops post is a goat because if my side chick contacts my wife in her life I will do her strong thing sote Banky W fit sue me for copyright infringement.

Does she not know her place?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
zubby29:
wow

Wat I do shocked
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The whoreship gene has a quite high percentage in the man's DNA I don't expect u to understand for you're a woman. So, ur submission here is not a surprise! smiley
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2015
God give her strength to get thru this. Am sure the husband will come back begging. Am for the lady, she will reap what she sowed.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yeske, na yoruba smiley

I can tell u categorically that you're missing out a whole lot . Asin, the language is just too rich and beautiful, I sometimes can't but wow in my awe. Seriously dear, u gotta learn this! cheesy
if i learn you language you go learn my own niii cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love the fact that she still radiates strength even when an aspect of her life is falling apart. That's what I call a grown woman. Others would be squirming on the floor like worms, acting like the world just came to an end. She's my type of girl. I wish her all the best.
I wish she is ur type of girl truely.hahahahah
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by zubby29(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2015
notin my dear,d reply was hot shat.u fired back like say una dey fight
zaragal:

Wat I do shocked
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2015
zubby29:
notin my dear,d reply was hot shat.u fired back like say una dey fight

Am soorry ooo...I don go vex...me I don't like somebody professing negative tin to my life....i have zero patient for dat ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.