Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (60890 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by JDado: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
A strong woman indeed..... But still sanction the man sha, before him give you an unwanted STD angry

WIN BIG TODAY FROM OUR CHOICE MATCH PICKS FOR YOU AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Candyrain(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm still thinking tongue
For how long now? tongue

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candyrain:

For how long now? tongue

Don't know. Now back to you, what are you working with? grin Remember that you sent me on a mission.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by byvan03: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
beating,yes i cant stand a wife beater..

An irresponsible man,goodness,what is the point living on the same roof with a man that dont even know how the kids school fees are being paidwho dnt know when the house rent would elapse

I better be single than stay with such a man.,

Wow!!people are really different, that a husband couldn't pay rent and fees is a more tangible reason than infidelity? Wow!!women are certainly very different. What if he pays before and for one reason or the other couldn't anymore ?

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
byvan03:

Wow!!people are really different, that a husband couldn't pay rent and fees is a more tangible reason than infidelity? Wow!!women are certainly very different. What if he pays before and for one reason or the other couldn't anymore ?
seems you have comprehension problem,read my post again,i said an irresponsible man and just gave some examples of what irresponsiblity is...
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by byvan03: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol, OP weakness is what made her post it for public consumption, she is whining just like others do,i see no difference. What you see is that ominous calm before the storm, only the man can tell what happened after the noble rant. Did you see the exclamation marks? Does that seem like someone who is calm? Some gists are mere sensationalism at its best.

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by byvan03: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
seems you have comprehension problem,read my post again,i said an irresponsible man and just gave some examples of what irresponsiblity is...

Sorry I quoted you, you are just too rude for a lady.

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
byvan03:

Sorry I quoted you, you are just too rude for a lady.
cheesycheesy:Dok.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by obiak4(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
suprememost comradium
I doff my capito to all i'm carried, may they neva go by d way of charles taylor. may ur case never be like di case of dele giwa. at this time a t b4 ur b4 remain a bembestic & karid oc sngito in parenthisis, romansigarin from ilya du lagoon that is to say . from 2day go 2moro lag all babane vibra8in in this area wee @ this time a tee 2 walk and neva 2 stumble, to god eledunmare i've landu
zaragal:
God no go allow a cheating fellow see me, talk less of toast me reach marriage
may ur wish be granted tru jesus eledumare you have reachalander may ur case never b like that of okorocha wife,
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, let's just agree to disagree then, because my thinking is not about to change any time soon. I know what I want. End of.

My age, you're right, I'm in my early/mid twenties...again cheesy Life is good when you're always 21 grin
No wonder you still think this way. Remember you can't stay 21 forever, not unless you're a lycan or a homonus nocturna.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
God no go allow a cheating fellow see me, talk less of toast me reach marriage
Best comment of the month on NL grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by yoksy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
men r not trustworthy I pray dat God ll give me ur kind of mind
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by mikolo80: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, no, Imma keep it real, I'm VERY unforgiving. I'm still working on that part of myself, trying to be less hard on people for the things they do. However, I still don't see myself ever forgiving cheating. Cheating = the end.
o tin Je wo bo.
na the punky we all know be dis
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by itunuaina: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice one, I love it when a woman can stand for herself, go girl,don't let any man treat u like u don't exist
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by simi4me(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
I love her courage.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Adaeze003(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
I really don't get why everyone is praising her... undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Adaeze003(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
I really don't get why everyone is praising her... undecided

Like, what's the special thing she did or said
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
No wonder you still think this way. Remember you can't stay 21 forever, not unless you're a lycan or a homonus nocturna.

Yeah. Whatever.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by tpiah11: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
the context is not Nigerian for sure.

In Nigeria, the scenario wont happen because the kissing lady would not want the local or foreign babalawo and her village witches and wizards to use her picture to fan their charcoal fire.

people wey dey find wetin dem go do before.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Pamelayoung: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettyboi1989:

to confront him n warn him that if he shud cheat again dat shez gone with their kids.

And wat if d man says she shld go without d kids.

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pamelayoung:

And wat if d man says she shld go without d kids.
so impossible, she cud evn go to court n present her case. how can a man who cheats gain custody of his kids?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Cococandy:

See the comments on this thread
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by dearestaramide: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
AfroKnight:
It is very painful to smile even when you're hurting. I think the husband's head should be correct now after reading it. If na another woman, she go just poison the man.

amtelling you very pain ful!Women dey suffer i swear.yet if we don marry dem go talk ,we marry dem go take talk out

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
bukatyne:
@Cococandy:

See the comments on this thread
I'm seeing cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
cococandy:

I'm seeing cheesy

It is well
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah. Whatever.
tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Pamelayoung: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettyboi1989:

so impossible, she cud evn go to court n present her case. how can a man who cheats gain custody of his kids?

Do u realise we 'r nigerians not americans.

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
utenwuson:
lol! Everyman has d tendency 2 cheat! we re all polygamous in Nature. jst hope u don't catch him after all d trust u put in him... we re very deceitful!!!
Speak for your slf just because you're weak in character doesn't mean all men are the same this post is stupid it encourages women to condone cheating . bull sheet

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 27, 2015
saintkel:
Me m$arry dis type of gal? I de mad?

Me marry dis kind of man dat business body and like a woman??...neva!! ..and yes u re mad cos u will marry a woman less of me if u don't learn to mind ur business and pass
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by saintkel(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2015
zaragal:

Me marry dis kind of man dat business body and like a woman??...neva!! ..and yes u re mad cos u will marry a woman less of me if u don't learn to mind ur business and pass
I'll pass wen u get ur english right
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by utenwuson: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2015
pcguru1:

Speak for your slf just because you're weak in character doesn't mean all men are the same this post is stupid it encourages women to condone cheating . bull sheet
keep on deceiving ladies! I ain't weak but I speak nothing. but d truth!

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
utenwuson:
keep on deceiving ladies! I ain't weak but I speak nothing. but d truth!

Sorry but that truth is not universal, there is never any real truth except things permitted to be true. Just because someone told you men cheat doesn't mean you must abide by that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage.