Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (61511 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by remotecontrol: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, no, Imma keep it real, I'm VERY unforgiving. I'm still working on that part of myself, trying to be less hard on people for the things they do. However, I still don't see myself ever forgiving cheating. Cheating = the end.

Don't worry at the age of 47 single then you will know cheating can be forgiven
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
remotecontrol:

Don't worry at the age of 47 single then you will know cheating can be forgiven

You're selling ice to the Eskimo here, mate. Read my e-lips, will never forgive it. Not now, not ever. I'm not some desperado willing to grovel for crumbs.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by tpiah11: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
this is Jamaican culture, not Nigerian.

you folks should always state your point of reference when posting conjured scenarios.

in Jamaica, if a woman is dating someone, she will be physically attacked or killed by her competitors when they are interested in her man, or when the man cheats.

I was told this by a born and raised Jamaican.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Babalawo Wives Association Takes To The Street To Flaunt Their Beautiful Looks / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.