Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (60869 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
I never took you for one who would tolerate a woman beater. SMH.

I said "other flaws", said nothing about a woman beater. Why would I settle for that when I can't even stand lesser offences such as cheating?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh so you're saying the woman in question is only b!tching and moaning just to garner sympathy from unsuspecting humans?

And you said "most of us" does that include you? Or may be you're the stoic type...

Yes & yes.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

What slander! Things aren't done this way,Mr! What dyu know bout her? Even if yhu know a thing or two,why bring it to NL?

LMFAO. He doesn't know me. Don't mind him. He has an obsession with me.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, were you ever between my legs? Let's start there
i wouldnt dare
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
i wouldnt dare

So how do you know if I keep my legs closed or not?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So how do you know if I keep my legs closed or not?
bcuz i know ur type and its da type of ladies that are always loose
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Pamelayoung:

D ealier u begin 2 prepare ur mind 2b strng like ds woman d better 4 u. 99% of men are cheat

See as guys dey para.....abeg make una free me jhor undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
bcuz i know ur type and its da type of ladies that are always loose

Hahaha. Ok. You're definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, even in all my "loose" behaviour, you're that one guy I'd rather shoot myself in the head than sleep with.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
Omg, dis girl is pretty as fvck. *pisses on pant* Babe, are u single or searching
Ain't single..surely ain't searching,either.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes & yes.
No wonder. My post below answers your yes and yes.

PunkyVeer:

I said "other flaws", said nothing about a woman beater. Why would I settle for that when I can't even stand lesser offences such as cheating?
Well who knows, it could be your own punkyveerish way of dealing with whatever you're dealing with. If cheating is a lesser offense like you said, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be overlooked because the lesser offense and flaws are the things we easily forgive, tolerate or overlook. So for the fact that you can't stand lesser offense such as cheating, that goes to show that what you want in a man that is located in planet Neptune, all you have to do is build a space ship and go and get him. And good luck with that. tonguetonguetongue

Besides, I've heard of women who would rather be beaten than be cheated on, and I've also heard of women who would rather be cheated on than be beaten, then again, "you never know with women".
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by OwoLee(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

I agreed all men hav the tendency to cheat but not all men cheat

I knw all men are the same but the difference in some is the fear of God in dem, so I know where to find my spouse and God helping us both non of us will cheat

God knows I cnt stand it....i will jst kill him and kill myself cry cry

Idiot...Kill yasef because of man, is the the way your mum killed herself just because she noticed your dad is doing some side kicks outside...The woman who the O.P just posted her post should be your mentor...No one, I tell you again as my sister, No one is worth taking your life for. Ok!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Bollinger(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2015
lilmax:
I don't understand why you guys are cheering her up ....... first she wrote about "God" and this is a christian marriage, so whats the relationship between a christian marriage and cheating? a husband must stay true to his vows

why I even dey waste my time, this is fake

Truth is the only reason why most Nigerian women take it is not because of love but because of the unknown financially. If they could stand on their own two feet, they would not accept nor take that behavior from men.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Ok. You're definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, even in all my "loose" behaviour, you're that one guy I'd rather shoot myself in the head than sleep with.
yea, and no mata how loose u are, i'd rather enta an inxhibiting sexual experience with a dog.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
OwoLee:

Idiot...Kill yasef because of man, is the the way your mum killed herself just because she noticed your dad is doing some side kicks outside...The woman who the O.P just posted her post should be your mentor...No one, I tell you again as my sister, No one is worth taking your life for. Ok!

Thank you bro kiss

But the "idiot" wasn't really neccessary in the statement u cn jst do without it smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by jaydee8(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
God no go allow a cheating fellow see me, talk less of toast me reach marriage
I laff you!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Pidggin(f): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2015
She should continue until her husband infects her with AIDS and other STDs.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by utenwuson: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Don't speak for all men. If you lack self control there are some men who do.
stop deceiving women my bro! it isn't self control, its a survey, 9 out of every 10 must/have cheated in one. way or d other! we re Africans bro! re u even married? holier then thou.... I knw gurls will stil fall 4 ur tricks
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by utenwuson: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Kay17:

But has the hypocritical gene to fail to recognise the same polygamous tendency in women.
yea I agree! but it isn't hypocritical cos naturally women re sub ordinate.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
No wonder. My post below answers your yes and yes.

Well who knows, it could be your own punkyveerish way of dealing with whatever you're dealing with. If cheating is a lesser offense like you said, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be overlooked because the lesser offense and flaws are the things we easily forgive, tolerate or overlook. So for the fact that you can't stand lesser offense such as cheating, that goes to show that what you want in a man that is located in planet Neptune, all you have to do is build a space ship and go and get him. And good luck with that. tonguetonguetongue

Besides, I've heard of women who would rather be beaten than be cheated on, and I've also heard of women who would rather be cheated on than be beaten, then again, "you never know with women".

Cheating IS a lesser offence to beating for obvious reasons, but it doesn't mean I'm down with either. However, still, the biggest bane of my existence is unfaithfullness. Period. And if a man that doesn't cheat don't exist, then like I stated in one of my other posts, I'd rather be alone. I'm not sweating it. No man no cry grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
yea, and no mata how loose u are, i'd rather enta an inxhibiting sexual experience with a dog.

Wonderful! Now get the Bleep off my mentions!

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by richard870(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
contactmorak:
Awww, isnt that touching?
www.splendormag.com/2015/10/how-many-ladies-can-act-like-this-lady.html
Just like that?....abeg she sef get skeleton 4 closet jawe undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Cheating IS a lesser offence to beating for obvious reasons, but it doesn't mean I'm down with either. However, still, the biggest bane of my existence is unfaithfullness. Period. And if a man that doesn't cheat don't exist, then like I stated in one of my other posts, I'd rather be alone. I'm not sweating it. No man no cry grin
Yes, "no man no cry". Especially when you have fingers, but fingers don't make babies. LMFAO!.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wonderful! Now get the Bleep off my mentions!
i doubt if i ever would
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes, "no man no cry". Especially when you have fingers, but fingers don't make babies. LMFAO!.

There're other options, adoption & artificial insemination. And voila! Bun in the oven! grin Minus the stress of a crummy baby daddy of course.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Better than giving herself high blood pressure because of a guy.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
i doubt if i ever would

Ok, good. Consider yourself dismissed then, because *I* am through with you. Bye.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

I agreed all men hav the tendency to cheat but not all men cheat

I knw all men are the same but the difference in some is the fear of God in dem, so I know where to find my spouse and God helping us both non of us will cheat

God knows I cnt stand it....i will jst kill him and kill myself cry cry
men are vastly diverse. The phrase "all men are the same" is very wrong. Very very wrong. I advice you to refrain from using the phrase, it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Elinob(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
God no go allow a cheating fellow see me, talk less of toast me reach marriage
the if it happen will u kill urself ;
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, good. Consider yourself dismissed then, because *I* am through with you. Bye.
u cant be through with me unless u deactivate ur NL account, bcuz more trouble is yet to come.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by repogirl(f): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
A strong woman indeed..... But still sanction the man sha, before him give you an unwanted STD angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.