Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (60891 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

None of those. Lol, maybe it's because I'm really not a "dater" by nature, I'm the loner type, so I tend to have very low tolerance levels, especially to stress. So if someone constantly stresses me out with unnecessary nonsense, I check out (both emotionally & physically). I don't NEED them, therefore, I don't need to deal with their crap either. They can go stress someone else willing to put up with that for all I care.
I think exactly this way. Probably more severely, but basically in the same direction.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by trapQ: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
This is why Africa isn't moving forward. Who told you I'm a womaniser, and who gave you that useless survey?
Like I said its about individual differences...
I'm not bro, I'm a girl... You don't go assuming everyone sleeps around because you do.

Its in self control... Not all men cheat, stop spreading lies... Its not even 9 out of 10. Good day.
utenwuson:
stop deceiving women my bro! it isn't self control, its a survey, 9 out of every 10 must/have cheated in one. way or d other! we re Africans bro! re u even married? holier then thou.... I knw gurls will stil fall 4 ur tricks
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by faithfancy: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Desperate girls everywhere
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
No wonder. My post below answers your yes and yes.

Well who knows, it could be your own punkyveerish way of dealing with whatever you're dealing with. If cheating is a lesser offense like you said, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be overlooked because the lesser offense and flaws are the things we easily forgive, tolerate or overlook. So for the fact that you can't stand lesser offense such as cheating, that goes to show that what you want in a man that is located in planet Neptune, all you have to do is build a space ship and go and get him. And good luck with that. tonguetonguetongue

Besides, I've heard of women who would rather be beaten than be cheated on, and I've also heard of women who would rather be cheated on than be beaten, then again, "you never know with women".
what if I told you I know men who do not cheat, smoke, drink, lie, or beat their wives?
Would it electeocute you if I told you they live on this earth? As opposed to Neptune?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
u cant be through with me unless u deactivate ur NL account, bcuz more trouble is yet to come.

Ok, now get this very clear, I will NEVER deactivate because of you or anyone else for that matter. You're nothing to fear, more like a chihuahua. All fart but no stool. Now stop provoking me before I stick my verbal machine gun up your ass & let it rip grin Again, goodbye.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
I think exactly this way. Probably more severely, but basically in the same direction.

Yeah. But you do love though, right? Because I love & love very hard at that, I'm just great at "unloving" a person when they try me too much.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There're other options, adoption & artificial insemination. And voila! Bun in the oven! grin Minus the stress of a crummy baby daddy of course.
Adoption, cool, but what aint yours, aint yours. Artificial insemination, yea, the sperm still comes from a donor who is a man, It might even be one of your exes whom you so don't like. LMAO.

So you see, you can't take away the man. Whether you like it or not, the man is the man for without the man, you won't be here today.

Teempakguy:
what if I told you I know men who do not cheat, smoke, drink, lie, or beat their wives?
Would it electeocute you if I told you they live on this earth? As opposed to Neptune?
No it will not electrocute me because I have such men as brothers. tongue.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by logoscope(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
lilmax:
I don't understand why you guys are cheering her up ....... first she wrote about "God" and this is a christian marriage, so whats the relationship between a christian marriage and cheating? a husband must stay true to his vows

why I even dey waste my time, this is fake
Some men do cheat, likewise women. I'm a firsthand witness. I'll assume ure a Christian, u don see where husband leave wife with grown children, go raise another family with kids, con dey tell ppl say na God say make e do am.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Adoption, cool, but what aint yours, aint yours. Artificial insemination, yea, the sperm still comes from a donor who is a man, It might even be one of your exes whom you so don't like. LMAO.

So you see, you can't take away the man. Whether you like it or not, the man is the man for without the man, you won't be here today.

same here. wink
So let me play the spectator. grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:

I think you're misunderstanding me. I have no issue with men, hell, I love them! I'm just very picky & won't settle for anything just because "it" has a hard peen grin
He must be decent, respectful & faithful, if not, then I don't want him near me.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pamelayoung:

What do u want her 2 do?
to confront him n warn him that if he shud cheat again dat shez gone with their kids.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
same here. wink
So let me play the spectator. grin
I didn't know I called for an audience. grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
I didn't know I called for an audience. grin
call me the jobless and overly curious passerby. grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Candyrain(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I think you're misunderstanding me. I have no issue with men, hell, I love them! I'm just very picky & won't settle for anything just because "it" has a hard peen grin
He must be decent, respectful & faithful, if not, then I don't want him near me.

Chaiii! Punkie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Chaiii! Punkie grin grin grin

Ha! What?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All these qualities are pretty much hard to find in one man, even those who possess such qualities are often taken and sometimes you don't find them.

All I'm saying to you is, in life, you compromise! To get what you want. If you know that your standards is preventing you from getting what you want, then you compromise, because if you don't, you'll find yourself growing old with nothing but your fingers and pet dogs for comfort and company.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
call me the jobless and overly curious passerby. grin
Curiosity killed the cat, and in Nigeria today, the passerby never helps the man dying on the road, good samaritan are hard to find.

So please walk away and keep walking and don't look back.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Candyrain(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha! What?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
All these qualities are pretty much hard to find in one man, even those who possess such qualities are often taken and sometimes you don't find them.

All I'm saying to you is, in life, you compromise! To get what you want. If you know that your standards is preventing you from getting what you want, then you compromise, because if you don't, you'll find yourself growing old with nothing but your fingers and pet dogs for comfort and company.

Well, compromise is not a word I use very often, especially for things I can either take or leave. If someone wants to be in my life, BETTER have those qualities or they're going to see the exit. I don't believe I'm asking for the moon here. Those are simple & basic human qualities, found in any decent human being.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candyrain:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say something. Can, what do you have to offer, decency or a hot rod? Kikiki.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by saintkel(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

U are so silly and stupid for quoting me early morning to post negative tin to ur family life...

It is ur u and ur sisters dat will end up wit a cheating spouse HE-GOAT
Me m$arry dis type of gal? I de mad?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Purplechild: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

U are so silly and stupid for quoting me early morning to post negative tin to ur family life...

It is ur u and ur sisters dat will end up wit a cheating spouse HE-GOAT
@zaragal, u re right joor. It's wat u wish 4 dat cm to u. Since u don't wish for a cheating spouse, it will nt cm to u.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Candyrain(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Say something. Can, what do you have to offer, decency or a hot rod? Kikiki.

I think both are VERY important. A decent man without the hot rod will lose his woman's respect in no distant time (speaking about woman of today). Just very few women will be ok with decency without the hot rod. But hot rod without decency, the woman has entered ONE CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Kay17: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
utenwuson:
yea I agree! but it isn't hypocritical cos naturally women re sub ordinate.

Assuming without conceding, they are subordinate, it doesn't diminish the tendency to have more men. Hence it is still hypocritical for men to complain about polygamous strained women.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candyrain:

I think both are VERY important. A decent man without the hot rod will lose his woman's respect in no distant time (speaking about woman of today). Just very few women will be ok with decency without the hot rod. But hot rod without decency, the woman has entered ONE CHANCE.

Hmmm..
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by RexTramadol1: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Publicity stunt
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, compromise is not a word I use very often, especially for things I can either take or leave. If someone wants to be in my life, BETTER have those qualities or they're going to see the exit. I don't believe I'm asking for the moon here. Those are simple & basic human qualities, found in any decent human being.
LMAO. Remember this lyrics "just the two of us, building castles in the sky?"

Still why I called you a dictator, sorry boss the other time. You're really so involved in yourself and believe life is about and yours. You forget not everybody possess those simple and basic human qualities.

I'm really starting to believe you're not as old as you claim to be, if you still reason like this. I would even put your age around early or mid twenties.

Not everyone conform to our own moral code and standard, what is decent to you might be repulsive to another. Then again, like I said earlier, its your world, your rules and your life.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO. Remember this lyrics "just the two of us, building castles in the sky?"

Still why I called you a dictator, sorry boss the other time. You're really so involved in yourself and believe life is about and yours. You forget not everybody possess those simple and basic human qualities.

I'm really starting to believe you're not as old as you claim to be, if you still reason like this. I would even put your age around early or mid twenties.

Not everyone conform to our own moral code and standard, what is decent to you might be repulsive to another. Then again, like I said earlier, its your world, your rules and your life.

Well, let's just agree to disagree then, because my thinking is not about to change any time soon. I know what I want. End of.

My age, you're right, I'm in my early/mid twenties...again cheesy Life is good when you're always 21 grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Daresh(f): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
I like that response. No body should steal your joy. Olosho man
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Candyrain(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm..
Yea yea or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by utenwuson: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
This is why Africa isn't moving forward. Who told you I'm a womaniser, and who gave you that useless survey?
Like I said its about individual differences...
I'm not bro, I'm a girl... You don't go assuming everyone sleeps around because you do.

Its in self control... Not all men cheat, stop spreading lies... Its not even 9 out of 10. Good day.
m sowi ma'am, but it obvious u av been scope to believe is isn't cheating! we re very good @ dt dts y u re a lady! but don't come 2 Nairaland creating thread dt u re so confuse cos u caught him pants down wt ur best frn!
Re: How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea yea or what do you think?

I'm still thinking tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.