Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) (3118 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by james2man: 11:00pm On May 16, 2009
Hum mmm I reserve my comment.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by edogram(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2009
What really work on me, I may not have observe you, what you will do

Just walk to me and talk to me, you can say anything, if I am on you I will be interested in anything you say, but don’t smile too much or  make it too desperate so that I don’t get scared or have the doubt to see it as fishing.

Because it scared me alot when girls ask me out,

I always feel that there is a caught,

So if you don’t show much seriousness on me, then I will take it up from there, provided you don’t form too much on me.

After you finish talking with me, I will then observe your body.

Breast.
Boot
Face
Height
Waists and hip.
Slim

If the listed are not too on the high side and they are moderate then you have me,

Becos I don’t like hot girls. I don’t like to date hot girls becos my heart is not strong.
I don’t find secure and confortable with hot girls, except is just for fuccking fun grin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by garfields(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2009
Hmmmmmmm, i dont know what to say sha! But i will be scared if you come around me as a girl to gain my appeal. "I go give you chance small make i see how far you are willing to go". if i see u are desperate "na B-race for me oh". I , grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Archilles(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2009
Smile, they say, is contagious. First thing is a nice smile (if you like pretend you r reading or you dropped ur phone, if ur face hard, end of story). Make eye contact (but dont keep it) with that smile and continue what you are doing. Do this every 30-40 mins but dont try to look desperate. If the guy doesnt come onto you, let it go, hes not interested or his babe/wife dey around. Dont push it. Now this is to get the guy to ask you out and NOT marry you oooo. grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by tomaagy(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2009
Archilles:

Smile, they say, is contagious. First thing is a nice smile (if you like pretend you r reading or you dropped ur phone, if ur face hard, end of story). Make eye contact (but dont keep it) with that smile and continue what you are doing. Do this every 3-4 mins but dont try to look desperate. If the guy doesnt come onto you, let it go, hes not interested or his babe/wife dey around. Dont push it. Now this is to get the guy to ask you out and NOT marry you oooo. grin grin grin

I concur seriously
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by pinkylady1(f): 3:19pm On May 18, 2009
why are the ladies not posting or are they depending on the posts of the guys to carry out their operations. lol grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Family History Matters A Lot When Choosing Your Partner? / My Jealous Neighbours. / Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.