Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) (49296 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
And when the real probing comes, I hope she'll still be expecting a proposal then cheesy
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is not romantic biko
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by misspicy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:
Misspic y Hope you dey see!!!
Where that Omota yor123...
seen
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

hiaaaaaaan! I can neva stop quoted you angry angry

am a man, an u are a woman, so how will a man stop being a part of a woman

am a man, an u are a woman, man are attracted to woman

am a man, an u are a woman, so y will i stop chase u

bae, the thing is that, am a man an u are a woman, we are opposite an opposite attract like two magnet

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

i cant stop quote u cus am a man an u are a woman angry

unless u stop being a woman an i a man, but untill then

am a man an u are a woman, so undecided

DUDEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

bae, the thing is that, am a man an u are a woman, we are opposite an opposite attract like two magnet

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

lmao, lmfao, lwtmb, =D

2 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by M4gunners: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm no longer moved by marriage proposals or welding because the Marriage is not what it . Before you will say till death do us part, please think very well if truly it is from your heart. Divorce everywhere in Nigeria unlike during our parents times.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Money nor dey Naija, money nor dey Naija yet people dey propose.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by tellwisdom: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
hensben:
Money nor dey Naija, money nor dey Naija yet people dey propose.

Na other ppl contributions ppl dey use do wedding ds days. tongue
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by 4C2215131: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

bae, am still wantin to lick ur yansh. ive not lost hope yet angry

Hahahaha... Hahahaha... Hahahaha....hahahaha.hahahaha. Jesus! Hahahahah...hahahaha.hahahaha. My God! Hahahaha...hahahaha..ha

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Eyepencil: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

This madness no be for here oo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by hob(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Proposal is overrated
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Na other ppl contributions ppl dey use do wedding ds days. tongue
i see... No wonder marriage nor dey last this days, too many packaging and deceit in preparation for the wedding.

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Iamthoney(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

Guy shey na disturbology and stalkingology you read for school? Because you are a man doesn't mean you should be disturbing her for being a woman
Because you are a man doesn't mean you should be stalking on her for being a woman
Because you are a man doesn't mean you should be quoting her for being a woman
She is a woman doesn't mean she should like you for being a man
She is a woman doesn't mean she should fall for you for being a man
Stop being a pain to her and if you do so she might like you cos she is a woman and you are a man

2 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by bamac(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
yuzjet:
And what's the HR's reaction to the proposal? Pls get the picture, i want to see how the HR's face would look like.
HR was like "se e ya were mo tile sha? undecided
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=39643158][/quote]
i no your intention was to sweep her off her feet, but wit all dis ur oyinbo in "BOLD", am sure na scissors kick u give am
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by erekoshe: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in. Stop quoting me!!!

A mad man is after you! Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
okay.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by richard870(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Proposal is so dry.. I wonder why she is even closing her eyes..
Were you there ...see ur head tongue wink

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Neither proposals nor wedding rings guaranty a good marriage.
Even devils have made the best proposals to mislead many ignorant single women to hell.
What matters most is HONESTY, LOVE AND SAFETY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in. Stop quoting me!!!

Are you a lesbian

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by yuzjet(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
bamac:
HR was like "se e ya were mo tile sha? undecided

Like WTF looks! sad

1 Like

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
lestat:

Hahahahahahhahaha, you have a virtual stalker who is obviously deranged too..what a combo grin grin

I tire for the guy .......
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
ok noted hmmmmmmm

prettytickme did you see it lol
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by HARDDON: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ideas!

Congrats
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Skybee1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
Been plannig my own for sometime now......I tried proposing to shalewa last week.She was fixing the bulb in the living room when I knelt down and 'Shalewa will u marry me??'.....She was dumbfolded and the next minute she released her grip on the bulb she was fixing...phuaaaaahhhh!!!The blood from my head was enough to fill a bucket..
u b prayer point ni
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

guy! Your case no be here ohh.

Cos ya a man doesn't need to chase a woman

Ya a man! So stop making an ordinary WOMAN feel important.

Ya a man! LEAVE that ordinary WOMAN alone, she meant be chasing ya another man but ya another man won't send her.

Ya man!

3 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Ayohbk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Awww....osogom akumah is my former store manager on kaymu. ......congrats to her.....wish her the best in her marital union. ..
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Neither proposals nor wedding rings guaranty a good marriage.
Even devils have made the best proposals to mislead many ignorant single women to hell.
What matters most is HONESTY, LOVE AND SAFETY.[/size]

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by ikombe: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Iamthoney:
Guy shey na disturbology and stalkingology you read for school? Because you are a man doesn't mean you should be disturbing her for being a woman
Because you are a man doesn't mean you should be stalking on her for being a woman
Stop being a pain to her and if you do so she might like you cos she is a woman and you are a man
hehehe mumu wan fight for d gal grin

5 Likes

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
from church to office to water proposal....whatsup with this proposal something no be to marry each other?...btw i wonder why dey be forming suprised like they never expected him to propose undecided
just thinking what is this big deal with marriage? Why is it a must for all women and what in it makes them feel inferior when they are not married? Please you can ignore this jamb question if you like
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by ikombe: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Iamthoney:
hehehe mumu wan fight for d gal grin

you no go just dey ur middle aji angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.