Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) (49266 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by shrimati(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

well i will like you to come preach that to my mum....grin
LOL, give me your house address, the next knock you will hear will be mine grin
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by fexyrich(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pervert..Is this how your mates ask women out??And do you really expect a sane girl to take you seriously with this your vulgar..smh!!
kYjelly2:

Pbae, am still wantin to lick ur yansh. ive not lost hope yet angry
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

well marriage is not a big deal when you can ignore the society and family buh if you cannot marriage completes a woman in d society atleast thats how most of us were brought up....

so d oda day i had an argument with mum n i told her am not gonna marry till am 30 she started crying and rejecting it that i must leave her house before am 26...kikiki an still in my early 20s n i plan to make it before marriage ....buh my mum will have nothing of it,so its up to me to make my dough before am 26 so as to avoid stories that touch d hrt eg...titi has 2 kids now,shola is getting married in two weeks etc grin
I am not of any opposing idea on what you think is the big fuss about marriage to most women, but really it shouldn't be a yard stick to measure any woman and it shouldn't be the apex of every woman's life unless they so chose it to be... Good you have your dreams of making your "dough" before you marry and my little advice is based on you being in your early 20a and not yet a millionaire, maybe you should focus on studies and build a good career path for yourself, that way you can get married and be making your "dough" too... peace
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Forwetinnah: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice 0ne. .
Hmmnn....he better not try this at my job, don't wanna be seen as vulnerable. Lai lai
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by misspicy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
shrimati:
LOL, give me your house address, the next knock you will hear will be mine grin
grin but i live in MARS...can you come?
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by DipoDee: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

hiaaaaaaan! I can neva stop quoted you angry angry

am a man, an u are a woman, so how will a man stop being a part of a woman

am a man, an u are a woman, man are attracted to woman

am a man, an u are a woman, so y will i stop chase u

bae, the thing is that, am a man an u are a woman, we are opposite an opposite attract like two magnet

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

i cant stop quote u cus am a man an u are a woman angry

unless u stop being a woman an i a man, but untill then

am a man an u are a woman, so undecided

Lmaooocheesygrin This is crazy

You are not a man, you are a Lubricant used in Clinics and in the bedroom during Fuundecidedundecided

Leave the lady alone, she does not need lubrication.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by misspicy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
DDoubleUps:
I am not of any opposing idea on what you think is the big fuss about marriage to most women, but really it shouldn't be a yard stick to measure any woman and it shouldn't be the apex of every woman's life unless they so chose it to be... Good you have your dreams of making your "dough" before you marry and my little advice is based on you being in your early 20a and not yet a millionaire, maybe you should focus on studies and build a good career path for yourself, that way you can get married and be making your "dough" too... peace
well that is d situation most women find themselves and please note that it is easy to.say ignore the society than to actually ignore them...

shalom
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Dozzysamuel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
donTbone:
grin
...how this news take buy me a bottle of beer for bar?
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by yomi007k(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm so you are waiting for my money.

Lol.

If u gimme I go collect. grin
All join
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol.. Na only bad ideas dey your mind so?
Owliver:
your plan wont work. am wiser. how about setting our(my) kitchen on fire and after the whole neighbourhood comes to help quench it then baaaaaaiiimmm!!! i pop the ring out. you like? angry
#WICKED!
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Owliver(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lol.. Na only bad ideas dey your mind so?#WICKED!
am a loving guy and also a bad guy. only you determine which is unleashed. angry
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mtchewww, proposal go soon give one girl heart attack one day. angry
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

If you're thinking of proposing to me like that, hot slap awaits you tongue grin
Mean girls
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by yomi007k(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm so you are waiting for my money.
Kim kardashian n Beyonce dey spend money for dir guys- u sef fit enter dir league tongue
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by pezin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=kYjelly2 post=39381959]

bae, the thing is that, am a man an u are a woman, we are opposite an opposite attract like two magnet

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

unless u stopogbeni no be byforce...u jst need to be a gentleman
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by aye88: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

LWKMD. Guy you are too funnyyyyyy
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Lovelynature(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

bro you are really funny eh.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by CharleyCharley: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2, you just made my day cheesy cheesy
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by otemanuduno: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Ayjos10:
Been plannig my own for sometime now......I tried proposing to shalewa last week.She was fixing the bulb in the living room when I knelt down and 'Shalewa will u marry me??'.....She was dumbfolded and the next minute she released her grip on the bulb she was fixing...phuaaaaahhhh!!!The blood from my head was enough to fill a bucket..

Make I hear say laff no wan kill me die when I read this post. Sharpaly I gat log in from guest mode to post this. Comedians anywhere u go in Naija
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by flokii: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
eyah...
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by cirmuell(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kelklein:
It's what it is.. a highlight. like this: [highlight] your text [/highlight ]

note: that space before the last bracket is deliberate so that it won't highlight this text..don't put the space..

aite man, thanx.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by drnoel: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
from church to office to water proposal....whatsup with this proposal something no be to marry each other?...btw i wonder why dey be forming suprised like they never expected him to propose undecided

bit*ch mode fits u
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Tiffarah(f): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

This cracked me up.... Na by force
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by bidexmimi(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

Hahahahahahhahaha...now dis is some crazy guy
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by bidexmimi(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
fexyrich:
Pervert..Is this how your mates ask women out??And do you really expect a sane girl to take you seriously with this your vulgar..smh!!

Calm down..am sure he wz joking
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Kanbee: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by davspog2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

Lmao! Boss you get craze o olorun!
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yea, this is Kaymu's office in Yaba...
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by Alao96(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
Been plannig my own for sometime now......I tried proposing to shalewa last week.She was fixing the bulb in the living room when I knelt down and 'Shalewa will u marry me??'.....She was dumbfolded and the next minute she released her grip on the bulb she was fixing...phuaaaaahhhh!!!The blood from my head was enough to fill a bucket..

U can lie
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by flightz(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
if this came from you, then u are damnnn funny! Kpele oo
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by defemidefemi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
kYjelly2:

so, in essence, am a man

u are a woman

quote and follow to the peak. my Daddy.
Re: From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) by arabianights: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Proposal is so dry.. I wonder why she is even closing her eyes..

cant wait to read how he did yours .... jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.