Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins (1168 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by trisha01(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Generally, I guess many ladies claim that
virginity doesn’t define a good relationship & shouldn’t be a yardstick when choosing a
partner, yet they lie about it for reasons known to them. We shall discuss why the lie about
being virgins when in fact, they are not.
Because Of Her Age Personally speaking and general summarizing, a girl of 18-19yrs is
most likely to lie using some slow logic to
justify her virginity like she has never had s*x
before when in face, she has done it before.
Because That Is What Guys Love To Hear
YES girls mostly lie about their virginity status
because guys in question always mount
pressure on them, therefore, they lie about
being one. However, an average lady is most
likely to lie about being a virgin because being
a virgin will make her appear innocent,
respected & holy.
She Doesn’t Want To Be Pestered For s*x
We are in an era where s*x seems to be the talk
of the day. Now that it’s now terribly difficult to
differentiate those who truly love you and those
who only want to get under your skirt, she’s
most likely to lie if she gets to know that you
are that type too desperate for s*x.
Because She Wants To Scam You Many
ladies lie about being virgins especially when
they want to use that as a leverage to get you
scammed. They will screw you up & get you
dumped as quickly as possible when you are
close to getting under their skirts.
5. She lies about Doing It only Once YES a lady
who had it only once or quite a countable
number of times, and has desisted from it for a
very long time will still consider herself as a
virgin just because her kitty is still very tight.
Because the Society Discriminates against
non-virgins Some people react badly when
they know that a woman is not a virgin. Hence,
ladies would rather not deal with that reaction &
may lie because of the fear of Being chastised
or castigated.She Wants To Portray A Good Image.
7. Another reason why they lie about being virgins
is because they want to enjoy the benefit of what they aint worth.
Because Guys Attach
Too Much Importance To Virginity Take it or
leave it, almost all chic will lie about being a
virgin if they get the feeling that virginity and
crap matters to you. The reason is because
some d**k head always attach so much
importance to virginity even though they aint
one
Because You Not her Boyfriend An average
non-virgin lady will flare up if you dare inquire if
she’s a virgin. She will be like, “Are you my
boyfriend?, or what’s your business if I’m a
virgin or not”; and if she decides to tell you, she
will definitely lie about it because she knows
that your chances of getting to know the truth
is next to nill.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by farano(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not again. .
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by ajasbaba(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
WHAT THE PROBLEM OF GUYS WITH VIRGINS,

MOST OF THE SEF LOST THERE VIRGINITY AT 10.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by uncleUPRIGHT: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
What do virgins and doors have in common?
they get slacked with use
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by ebubey(f): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
There's absolutely no point in lying about it.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by gamaliel121(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why lie? I don't even mind... If I like you and we click...den fucck being a virgin... Buh if u were an olosho? That one is too much for me sha...
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by Jasi7(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Helo trisha01...hppy buffday,hope say you go net cafe abi na southern fried go chillax today...or mayb u go dat old zoo wey no maake sense go sidon with your person...If I had known today was yours I for caarry you comot shaa....bt mayb I wuldnt haave been able to.WAEC don start GCE marking so I didnt get scripts to mark so I opted for checkin for that old st murumba college.....but hope say you enjoy your day wella....HAPPY BUFFDAY once more
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by trisha01(f): 4:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Jasi7:
Helo trisha01...hppy buffday,hope say you go net cafe abi na southern fried go chillax today...or mayb u go dat old zoo wey no maake sense go sidon with your person...If I had known today was yours I for caarry you comot shaa....bt mayb I wuldnt haave been able to.WAEC don start GCE marking so I didnt get scripts to mark so I opted for checkin for that old st murumba college.....but hope say you enjoy your day wella....HAPPY BUFFDAY once more
woow thanks...lol noo i no go dat dry old zoo had a little get-together wit frnds, thanks again smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by coolar: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2015
trisha01:
Generally, I guess many ladies claim that
virginity doesn’t define a good relationship & shouldn’t be a y........

Copy paste!

Next time format your posts to make it worth reading.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by miqos02(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2015
story
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by itstpia8: 5:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by Jasi7(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
trisha01:

woow thanks...lol noo i no go dat dry old zoo had a little get-together wit frnds, thanks again smiley

Its lrite...no wahala
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by Pixxie(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
trisha01:

Because That Is What Guys Love To Hear
YES girls mostly lie about their virginity status
because guys in question always mount
pressure on them, therefore, they lie about
being one. However, an average lady is most
likely to lie about being a virgin because being
a virgin will make her appear innocent,
respected & holy.

That is NOT what guys want to hear. Whatever you were thinking when you typed that.
Because the Society Discriminates against
non-virgins Some people react badly when
they know that a woman is not a virgin. Hence,
ladies would rather not deal with that reaction &
may lie because of the fear of Being chastised
or castigated.She Wants To Portray A Good Image.
Again, another untrue fact. That would have been true in the 90s. No one gives a hoot now. Virginity doesn't guarantee the perfect relationship.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Y wil I lie abt sumtin lyk dat..? Am not a virgin..and so? Wil u kill me? All dis tinz dosnt matter abeg. All man for himself

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship / Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song / Do You Guys Play This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.