Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Advice For Singles Planning To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry (38443 Views)

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry. / For Singles Planning To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by idowuswap: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
idowuswap:
If to say BUHARI can assembles all entire IGBO.people in one large hall and put bomb in their midst to blow all of them in one minute this country will. Be ok for yoruba and aboki mai gworooooo..thanksss
yes aboki people na almajiri
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by emmanuel596(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op if I fucckk ur sister and impregnate her and refuse to marry u will let be go abi

And shee will b left as a baby mama
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good post.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by NotNairalandi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
G
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
idowuswap:
If to say BUHARI can assembles all entire IGBO.people in one large hall and put bomb in their midst to blow all of them in one minute this country will. Be ok for yoruba and aboki mai gworooooo..thanksss

Are you sure you are on the right thread, sir.?

Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by chuks1223: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Video: Different Between An American And Nigerian Burial
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHzm58KbwI

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by tydi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not ready though

#walks outta thread
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by dwebdesign(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
cool tips. but the lady are always in a haste .

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Koolking(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikbnice:
FOR SINGLES PLANNING TO MARRY

*Don't marry for sex.

*Dont marry because you are getting old.

*Dont marry because you are lonely.

*Dont marry because you mistakenly impregnated her or get impregnated.

*Dont marry because you don't want to lose the person.

*Dont marry because of pressures.

*Don't marry because you like the idea Of marriage and admire every wedding you see.

*Don't marry because all your friends are getting married;

But, Get married;

because you want to be a helpmate to an imperfect person who loves and accepts you
for who you are, not who you pretend to be!

I PRAY FOR YOU: May God help you in choosing the right person meant for you. And may the wrong
person be disconnected away from your life.

How does these points translate to a successful relationship/marriage? You make it sounds like successful marriage has a manual. Que sera, sera (whatever will be, will be), walking by your points or points.

What works like magic is when two agrees to look beyond their differences and hold on to their believe in each other.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by saintkel(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tnk God for chocolateme, I think am ready for marriage
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by tolexy007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
*Don't marry for sex.
hope my friend femi go see this..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by stephnie44(f): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

No tnxxx..I'm not really interested to settle down.
babe dontt say dat o
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Smartresult(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
n other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by ruke1: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
very correct
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Cholls(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
My brother why is it that. The farther i age as a man and make money the lower i go in meeting younger ladies.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by DJKOP(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
TRUE TALK.....GOD HELP US
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
This thread is so amazing!
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by blackprowler: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

No tnxxx..I'm not really interested to settle down.

Actually you're setting yourself up for future disaster and I blame the society for misleading young ones like you.

As early as possible, start to look for qualities you like in the opposite sex and start to associate with whom you like, at your pace and on your terms. Now now, you'll realise you'll like to get married and/or have kids. What they do at the moment is to then try to go to "show glass" and choose husband/wife like it were a commodity. If you do right, your partner would have been arrived at naturally and you'll live happily cos you've been compatible for a while without pressure of "marry somebody". The OP is right but I must add: everybody must not marry. This sick society should refrain from forcing everyone to marry and born "twins", "triplets". Laugh or not, THEY DO

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by octopusfreaky(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
alright,,I prefer the will of God for me,, just scared God own for me may nt be my specss. tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
As i no wan marry wetin go happun?

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Phomeh(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikbnice:

*Don't marry for sex.

*Dont marry because you are getting old.

*Dont marry because you are lonely.

*Dont marry because you mistakenly impregnated her or get impregnated.

*Dont marry because you don't want to lose the person.

*Dont marry because of pressures.

*Don't marry because you like the idea Of marriage and admire every wedding you see.

*Don't marry because all your friends are getting married;
But, Get married;

because you want to be a helpmate to an imperfect person who loves and accepts you
for who you are, not who you pretend to be!

I PRAY FOR YOU: May God help you in choosing the right person meant for you. And may the wrong
person be disconnected away from your life.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by lekankolade(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
OP, are u married for dis same reason? , if yes, how long? and are u happy?.....if all is yes, am good to go

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by sauceEEP(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Don't marry out of pity. sad

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by donziller(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ha6ahah....., dis op funny gan imaging getting marry 2 be helpmate

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
idowuswap:
MPA GI!!
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Eragablessen(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
osabiya16:
"When you understand why you dismiss all the other
possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

..... Charles Darwin.. The "Atheist"

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by FaithDaniel(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Having this in mind, how will u kw the mind of the guy u fill u re his soul mate. They guy I tot was mine not minding his styl in sch almost scam me 80k
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikbnice:

Gerrara here mehn tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by mimicious(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amen
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Seculent: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who still dey secondary school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.