Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (60185 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 29, 2015
ideyhere:
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things

Lol...Which one is monitoring spirit again¿ grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by haryomikun(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Ray360:
OP, Some mature girls are conservative when they love a guy, some may feel they will be ridiculed or look cheap if they do certain things that may give an impression that they love a guy. Let me also shock you, Some girls will pretend to hate the guy, often antagonizing him in class and public discussions. women are complex, some girls don't do all what you have up there.
Exactly bro... Happened to me in 100l. When I wasn't giving her face, she later told me she was into me and later came in d night coz she was my hallmate into my room asking for ......... Never mind bro grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
my main guy grin

Longtime no hear
My bro me I dey ooo
Na NL just de ban me these days any how, na im make I no come dey again.
Hw ya side?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

My bro me I dey ooo
Na NL just de ban me these days any how, na im make I no come dey again.
Hw ya side?
lozz. Those mad guys.

We dey OHHH, just dey push life like truck

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Rashman578(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
ok..tell us what will u do?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2016
walked in2 rum saw post sighed nd den left abruptly....... >:arrant brouhaha, only d timid minded will agree 2 dis.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Number 5 is the reals tho embarassed Altho I embarrass myself for everybody, not just when I'm in loff.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Vecto(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
NotNairalandi:
Please house,if I want to travel to Germany with my Bingo,that's my Eku-ke dog(those small dogs that when they are barking,their tale will raise up and they will doing qwioo! qwiooooo! qwioo! ).

(1)Do I have to get visa for him? If yes,is it shenge visa or ordinary visa?

(2)If I get visa for my Bingo,do I still have to get him Flight ticket?

Please help! My Bingo is so worried tongue

The last sentence had me coughing and laughing out loud. LMAO grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
exactly,i had two crushes in d past..nd i always acted asif they neva exist
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
oforij:
6. They visit you often 7. They tell you about their Niggas fault 8. They get extremely jealous and possessive when you're another girl 9. They copy note for you, do chores for you and....
Lol. Number 9 is way damn correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Romance Section Chat Room II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.