Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (60190 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
longjohnsilver:
well...

its a little too late for me...

op abeg how do i know a girl like me during NYSC??
. Hahahahahahahahaha , this got me aughing...
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao. I love crazy ladies. Ones who've got guts (not stubbornness) and balls. cheesy

So... wink

I have this thing for people who are stubborn more like strong willed. I'd pick them anyday anytime over someone who dances to any tune been played.
I'm not one sha sad sadand it's annoying sometimes angry angry

In this case the ball's in your court, you can play it in any direction you wish cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

I have this thing for people who are stubborn more like strong willed. I'd pick them anyday anytime over someone who dances to any tune been played.
I'm not one sha sad sadand it's annoying sometimes angry angry

In this case the ball's in your court, you can play it in any direction you wish cheesy cheesy
Strong willed? Classy. But stubbornness? Annoying. Being strong willed is like a virtue. Knowing what you want and sticking to it (with necessity). It's a nice principle which I, for one, uphold. But sheer stubbornness/thickheadedness (even when it's so not necessary) is annoying. So if you ask me, I'd say they are quite different. The former being more positive than the latter.

So...are you saying I should... lipsrsealed
With your Majesty's permission, I'm going to set the ball rolling. wink
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by unbeat007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
you will just keep mute? African mentality!
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by xyrous15: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
what of off campus? grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Bollinger(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Please house,if I want to travel to Germany with my Bingo,that's my Eku-ke dog(those small dogs that when they are barking,their tale will raise up and they will doing qwioo! qwiooooo! qwioo! ).

(1)Do I have to get visa for him? If yes,is it shenge visa or ordinary visa?

(2)If I get visa for my Bingo,do I still have to get him Flight ticket?

Please help! My Bingo is so worried tongue

Why are you spamming the forum to get likes? This is the third topic this nonsense post is on.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by montees(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...
if she give you her alowee
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by rabbuy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emodeee:
So she is in luv with me? Bt she tells me too much abt her b.f.
she might be lying... Trying to cover up her stalking attitude which would equal her as been cheap or she is doing the old fashion get a partner by sly meaning she tells you all the bad stuffs some of which are not true so you'd see the vacancy and green light
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by rabbuy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
African ladies be like

ideyhere:
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Strong willed? Classy. But stubbornness? Annoying. Being strong willed is like a virtue. Knowing what you want and sticking to it (with necessity). It's a nice principle which I, for one, uphold. But sheer stubbornness/thickheadedness (even when it's so not necessary) is annoying. So if you ask me, I'd say they are quite different. The former being more positive than the latter.

So...are you saying I should... lipsrsealed
With your Majesty's permission, I'm going to set the ball rolling. wink

Yeah!!
Sorta, stubborn no dey hear word. But strong willed probably hear but sticks to what he/she feels is right.
The strong-willed person is more reasonable...

Lmao!! grin
Whatyhu waiting for? tongue tongue
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by rabbuy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:
Crap undecided undecided

If I were to be in love with a guy on campus, I'd just do one thing...

I would walk up to him and tell him exactly how I feel, it's now left for him to act on that.
No time to waste on beating around the bush.

He'll no!! Did I just type that??
Believe me, I was sleep-typing angry angry
sleep typing or not believe me deep and mature guys like those kinda girls very much.. Cause we knew the amount of guts it took you
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by BlackOnassis(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
ideyhere:
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things

cheesy cheesy sounds like u know a lot about monitoring spirits. have u been monitored b4? grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by rabbuy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chestar5:

ur comment is spoton cool
summary is when you receive attention from any one positive or negative they are into you
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
That number 9 got me nervous cos yes! I copy note for this male friend of mine, and no strings attached. but he feels I'm doing it for love, God help me if he sees this thread, that way it will only confirm his notion, which is actually wrong. @ op don't start giving guys wrong signals girls are quite funny, doing this may not mean love for some of us
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I was here
my main guy grin

Longtime no hear

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by comradedapper: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP I DON LAUGH TAYA. Funny.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
That number 9 got me nervous cos yes! I copy note for this male friend of mine, and no strings attached. but he feels I'm doing it for love, God help me if he sees this thread, that way it will only confirm his notion, which is actually wrong. @ op don't start giving guys wrong signals girls are quite funny, doing this may not mean love for some of us
Unfortunately i didn't write that
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by HARDDON: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:

undecided

Why leave us hanging?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

Yeah!!
Sorta, stubborn no dey hear word. But strong willed probably hear but sticks to what he/she feels is right.
The strong-willed person is more reasonable...

Lmao!! grin
Whatyhu waiting for? tongue tongue
Yes. I just hope you're strong-willed, and not stubborn. I sabi break person head oh. undecided

Na you gimme permission oh. cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
lol,sum gals still do dis actually?lol..its nt bad tho..buh i once liked a guy nd i didn't do al dese..actually i didn't even talk to im atall nd weneva it hapuns dah i av no choice dan 2 talk 2 im,i do dat normally nd jus stare at im straightly den smile,d nxt day he was d one starring at me nd he finally approached.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ideyhere(f): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
BlackOnassis:

cheesy cheesy sounds like u know a lot about monitoring spirits. have u been monitored b4? grin

Yes ooh...by one guy in the name of Henry grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
montees:
if she give you her alowee
OK,now,that's just senseless... Buh sadly,some girls do it...in very ordinary situations.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Luckygurl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes. I just hope you're strong-willed, and not stubborn. I sabi break person head oh. undecided

Na you gimme permission oh. cheesy

shocked shocked grin

Yes! Na me give you permission but if you try anything close to misbehaving, your own head will be at the receiving end angry angry

Trust me on that cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by JoeCutie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

shocked shocked grin

Yes! Na me give you permission but if you try anything close to misbehaving, your own head will be at the receiving end angry angry

Trust me on that cheesy
You, break my head? That'd be romantic though. grin
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:30am On Oct 28, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes ooh...by one guy in the name of Henry grin

Come on, that Henry was probably in love and u tagged him a spirit. Kai, ladies are wicked ooo grin monitor spirit ko, monitor lizard ni cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ideyhere(f): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
BlackOnassis:

Come on, that Henry was probably in love and u tagged him a spirit. Kai, ladies are wicked ooo grin monitor spirit ko, monitor lizard ni cheesy

That was not love mbok
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Tzeronix(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Please house,if I want to travel to Germany with my Bingo,that's my Eku-ke dog(those small dogs that when they are barking,their tale will raise up and they will doing qwioo! qwiooooo! qwioo! ).

You must be a mad[b]
NotNairalandi:

You must be a mad[/b]
NotNairalandi:

You must be a mad
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by daviesmania(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Harbosede02:
you still get fuucckked by a guy anyway weda u do all this or not.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by dsavant(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
OKkkkkkkkkk! So this is why she sent a friend request to all my FB friends n also tells me how her bf is maltreating n takes her for granted? Chai even wanted me to visit her village at any occasion. It wasn't my fault( inexperience)
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by gary400(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
longjohnsilver:
well...

its a little too late for me...

op abeg how do i know a girl like me during NYSC??
u go turn her meal ticket....lol
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by shapman: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Crush Alert!!!
while folks are here hitting there tiny little heads over unqualified made up signs the most complex specie in the entire universe exhibit while they're deceivingly crushing on broke jobless tweeps. joecutie and luckygurl are busy hitting on each other!!!
Big congrats to em, we wish them luck.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by simdam500(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
I don't understand... do we have any lady that does all this five at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.