Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (63485 Views)

Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wike will still win d re run............
Igbos dominate Rivers state
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by danemenike: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2015
handie:
Wike's desperation knows no bounds. Well, one sure thing I know is d supreme court will toe d line of d appeal court in this case.... Cause really, the security situation in rivers state is real to appalling(with all d killings that were perpetrated during the elections). As for Wike saying he's popular, dude y not just stop crying over split milk and go for a rerun? If u really are as popular as u say, u won't break a sweat in winning again

I thought U wer smarter than diz, do U think that campaigning for an election is easy? Oga Wike has to break all the sweat while he can and leave the rest 4 God.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2015
make i ask ifa what will be the outcome of the judgement .................ifa says wike go cry again cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Ephemmm: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tough season ke? The last time I checked Wike is still the Governor of River state and Saraki is still the senate president!! Lolz You yoruba people never cease to amaze me!! Better go back and fous on your amala politics and leave easterners to discuss theirs!! Bloody slowpoke

You guys are not ashamed of yourself. You guys always show your hatred for Hausas: is Saraki now an Easterner? Worst still, PDP will present Hausas as the party's flag bearer in 2019.

Anyway, a slave will always be a slave to other major tribes: Yeeboos and their hypocrisy!
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Although I think Wike will not win this vase but security is not enough reason to move this case to Abuja. last I checked, there was no war in Rivers.
Oh...really? did you witness or seen what happen in river state during election?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by activelyA(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

I hope you will not continue you failure strings.
Because supreme court will uphold the judgement.
I think you should be prepared for a re run where wike will win free and fair. Then his mandate will be people's mandate.
Abi oo

Am not from Rivers or anything but even as a silent Nigeria observator, I like Wike.

For goodness sake, the man has favour brcause he is easily loved by people, therefore, he should go for a rerun.

But you cant blame his fears though, how many of the people's man with the people's mandate in mind do we have in power today. Nigeria factor undecided
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by babafirst(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
When you were meddling in South West affair did anybody cry? you were chanting Fayose up and down did we complain?
It's true ohhh,Chukwudi na Fayose fan.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]This is a different appeal, Baba Oyo.

He hasn't filed the appeal for Saturday's judgment yet.

Read! You won't die if you do.[/size]
Yes you right jare, But if the supreme court throw out his appeal, That gives the tribunal judgement power and wike will have to vacate that seat immediately.,
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by magzey: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Expectedly, the supreme court will rule in APC's favour. But the people of Rivers state will forever protect their mandate. Wike will win the elections even if Buhari himself is the INEC Chairman.
And you continue to bite with your mouth already full.are you Zombie
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
babafirst:
It's true ohhh,Chukwudi na Fayose fan.
Abi ooo no mind the yeye guy jor

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nellybii: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tough season ke? The last time I checked Wike is still the Governor of River state and Saraki is still the senate president!! Lolz You yoruba people never cease to amaze me!! Better go back and fous on your amala politics and [b]leave easterners [/b]to discuss theirs!! Bloody slowpoke

So Rivers State is now an Eastern state abi?
You guys just want to annex South South by force. How many tines do we have to shout it out that Rivers state is not Igbo land. Do I have to flog this into your skull again? You now see clearly your motives are not sincere and that is one of the reasons why your fight for Biafra is DOA.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by docadams: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
idu1:
when ll you have sense?!
Never!
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by babafirst(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Even if the Tribunal had relocated to Otuoke Wike would have lost.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
suxkill:
The day PDP will win Lagos and Kano state,that's when APC zombies can convince me to have a second thought that APC can win election in SS and SE states.

Dts what u dont get though. You need to get out of ur own head of seeing things in boxes. PDP CAN very easily win Lagos & Kano. Yorubas didnt vote APC overwhelmingly in lagos or other SW states & the north voted buhari d person, not APC.

Its d SE dts putting everyone in a box cos they decided to put themselves in a box. Maybe dts d only way u can understand politics. What d SE should be agitating for is dt both political parties bring in SE presidential candidates next. not all this APC is a north/west party. Are there no northerners/westerners in pdp?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

I would only be okay if you equally advise all the APC Governors to withdraw their defense at the various tribunals. And go for a re-run since you think they will win again!! Anything short of that would be sheer hypocrisy.
hahahah Pa Chukwudi, you are not serious oooo. So someone defending case against him should withdraw and ask for re run without court order... To be a looser no easy oooo. sorry Chukwudi
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Ephemmm: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2015
globalresource:

The last time i checked you are a old time member of nairaland. You should be someone others should look up to.

Being tribalistic and insulting a tribe wont add anything good to you. Please drop it

You don't need to advise him: I think he is only doing what he is paid to do. His duties involve defending PDP in all ramifications and attack anybody who attempts to think otherwise.

Ask him, was he blind-folded when Ekiti's tribunal was transferred to Abuja when PDP was in the centre? He tags the transfer as aberration just because it is done under APC controlled government.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by activelyA(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

You guys are not ashamed of yourself. You guys always show your hatred for Hausas: is Saraki now an Easterner? Worst still, PDP will present Hausas as the party's flag bearer in 2019.

Anyway, a slave will always be a slave to other major tribes: Yeeboos and their hypocrisy!

If you are not hausa, then you are not supposed to be saying this ...except if you are

Ps...I am not Igbo, but I know the mentality, wickedness and unjust characteristics of the hausas...even in daily interactions with other Nigerians who are not them
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

They would only be a re-run when the supreme court says so and not because me or you likes it or not!!

You forgot to add that i equally predicted Fayose, Saraki and Dogara's victory!!! Besides Amaechi has only been screened and is yet to be comfirmed!!
And you will stop his confirmation? go and ask your GEJ who Ameachi is..
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by excellentwork: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
mak dem do asap

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by babafirst(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
All these tribal agenda on Nairaland and insults.It's only here that you see all the tribes bashing each other,in day to day life they are busy 'banging' each other night and day and even inter-marrying.Na una sabi,na only Wike health dey worry me,I hope they are checking his BP daily.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

There is not a single post by punch newspaper online or in print which relates to the above quoted opening post anywhere. why lie about the link behind the post? Google search through up a lot of similar post and interestingly none has punch.com to it.

is it that moderators don't verify post before moving it to frontage or are reluctant to verify the links beneath the post?

Seun pls look into this
go and sell your PC and get a Techno phone.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2015
HE DID IT BEFORE.....HE WILL DO IT AGAIN

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Ephemmm: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
mandax:
It's the federal government's RESPONSIBILITY to provide SECURITY in Rivers state for the Elections Petitions Tribunal, not the responsibility of Rivers state government.

If the federal government failed in its responsibility to provide SECURITY anywhere in Nigeria, the federal government MUST NOT BLAME anybody. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST THEREFORE NOT HIDE UNDER THE ABSENCE OF SECURITY ANYWHERE TO PERPETUATE JUDICIAL IMPUNITY.

IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DECLARED ANYPLACE INSECURE, DOES IT THEN MEAN THAT PEOPLE AND ACTIVITIES IN THAT PLACE MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ABUJA? NEVER. IF YES, THEN, THE WHOLE PEOPLE OF BORNO AND YOBE STATES RENDERED INSECURE BY BOKO HARAM MUST BE TRANSFERRED WITH THE ACTIVITIES IN THEM TO ABUJA.

The Appeal Court that ruled that Election Tribunals seat in Abuja erred in law, it was at cross with the principles of Nigeria as a federation. The Appeal Court judgement contravenes the provisions of Nigeria's constitution on federalism, contravenes the country's Electoral Law on Election Petitions Tribunals.
[/s]

Why was Ekiti's Tribunal transferred to Abuja in the past? The tribunal ruled in favour of Fayose and it is okay then, but it becomes aberration when it comes to River's turn.

Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
babafirst:
All these tribal agenda on Nairaland and insults.It's only here that you see all the tribes bashing each other,in day to day life they are busy 'banging' each other night and day and even inter-marrying.Na una sabi,na only Wike health dey worry me,I hope they are checking his BP daily.

LMAO!!!! True story.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

There is not a single post by punch newspaper online or in print which relates to the above quoted opening post anywhere. why lie about the link behind the post? Google search through up a lot of similar post and interestingly none has punch.com to it.

is it that moderators don't verify post before moving it to frontage or are reluctant to verify the links beneath the post?

Seun pls look into this

Lolz that link opens very well and there is nothing wrong with it. Just check your network or change your line...
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Abbycite:
Even if election is conducted in Kano right now......am not so sure APC will win

You pple dont know the extent of Nigerian disappoitment in your so-called CHANGE. Even the most vocal supporters are complaining.
And why is your wike so scared and running from pole to pole to stop the re run...

I had an issue with one of my teacher's in Secondary school my Physics teacher to be precise, I was made an Acting prefect by the VP then and we were preparing for third term Exam then in SS2. One morning a girl who i think is close to the Physics teacher and she's in SS1 and coming late to school after 8am, The rest prefect are scared to stop her cos they know she's Physics teacher's girl. I stopped her and ask her to knee down and join the rest but she refuse on sighting the Physics teacher on the assembly ground. I force her back and ask her to knee down which she oblige to and trying to act like i don't have right to ask her to kneel down. I flog her with the cane and drag her back and this call the attention of everybody on assembly ground and thank God the VP was there. The Physics teach approach me and try to slap me and i dodge the slap and move back away from her. The V.P intervene ask all the late comers to go to Assembly ground except the girl.. She was punished and the VP warn the Physics teacher never to mingle in the affair of the prefect again. I never knew this woman mean me so much and failed me. I report to the VP, he intervene and i was ask to re write the Exam which i score B instead of the C in the first Exam...

So if Wike is sure of himself why running around instead of preparing for the re run.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by ofoluwa(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
we are waiting
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
Yes you right jare, But if the supreme court throw out his appeal, That gives the tribunal judgement power and wike will have to vacate that seat immediately.,

If after all written here you still dont understand how the process works then just go to mountain of fire for deliverance!!!
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by nobeku: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode!! This is not osun state go back to your brown roof region.
Chukwudi44, you are a very steewpid old FOOOOL!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Tbliss12:

Lolz that link opens very well and there is nothing wrong with it. Just check your network or change your line...

I use a HP EliteOne800 system, Touchscreen Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard with an optic fibre network. We no be mate
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
go and sell your PC and get a Techno phone.

I use a HP EliteOne800 system, Touchscreen Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard with an optic fibre network. We no be mate
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]What network are you using and which village are you?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.