Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (63480 Views)

Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

If after all written here you still dont understand how the process works then just go to mountain of fire for deliverance!!!
hahah Chukwudi, The fear in you will not let you even comment straight, tell Wike to start packing oooo cos Supreme court will through his case out and that will uphold the tribunal case of sacking him.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

I use a HP EliteOne800 system, Touchscreen Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard with an optic fibre network. We no be mate
hahahah yeye dey smell, I use an apple macbook pro8 and dont need to type much. Check the attachment

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahah yeye dey smell, I use an apple and dont need to type much.

grace nairaland with a screenshot or forever remain a liar
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

grace nairaland with a screenshot or forever remain a liar
Click on the Dxdiag attachment

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by talima(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Babzrockman:
Wike should have accepted his faith and agree to re-run. Supreme court may remove him and place Dakuku as governor without any re-run. I hope he will not regret his appeal to d apex court.
how old are u cos u just talked like a toddler. How can u put a governor wen u say no election, how will the governor emerged
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=28pt]see wailing.
Pele. I know it pains[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**In Kwankwaso's Voice* SHUT UP!

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
Click on the Dxdiag attachment

I click I bend, what's wrong with image attachment

Liar

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
So wetin happen happen to gunner mr too know ?

babafirst:
GOnner not gunner ,tee hee hee hee.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Obynolee(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Babzrockman:
Wike should have accepted his faith and agree to re-run. Supreme court may remove him and place Dakuku as governor without any re-run. I hope he will not regret his appeal to d apex court.

Are you talking on point of law or your thinking??, court is not a father Christmas, they can't give you what you didn't ask for. The appeal borders on the jurisdiction of the tribunal not whether Wike won or not.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

I use a HP EliteOne800 system, Touchscreen Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard with an optic fibre network. We no be mate

Lolz... See how you are making fun of yourself on nairaland. Even if your lappi is Apple MacBook 2015 model and its not opening that link......

.... then its obvious your are a LEARNER when it comes to the usage of laptops to surf the internet. Just relax yourself and copy that link completely without making any changes to it. No matter your model of laptop you must obey the simple rule
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by justmenoni: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Pa Chukwudihcome no dey abuse all yoruba na...some of us are your supporter nah

or=chukwudi44 post=39400103]

Tough season ke? The last time I checked Wike is still the Governor of River state and Saraki is still the senate president!! Lolz You yoruba people never cease to amaze me!! Better go back and fous on your amala politics and leave easterners to discuss theirs!! Bloody slowpoke[/quote]
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Tbliss12:

Lolz... See how you are making fun of yourself on nairaland. Even if your lappi is Apple MacBook 2015 model and its not opening that link......

.... then its obvious your are a LEARNER when it comes to the usage of laptops to surf the internet. Just relax yourself and copy that link completely without making any changes to it. No matter your model of laptop you must obey the simple rule

Where in my post did I say I use a laptop??

Guy, I don done with you don quote me ever
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by ceasero: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Wicked wike is gonegone.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

I click I bend, what's wrong with image attachment

Liar

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by FRANKDUFF: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt] I commiserate with you in this tough season in your life.
Ndo.the lord will comfort you.[/size]
ODE ARE U FROM RIVERS STATE. DOBI HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE THERE?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Olaolufred(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

ODE ARE U FROM RIVERS STATE. DOBI HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE THERE?

[size=14pt]the lord will comfort you sir.[/size]
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

Where in my post did I say I use a laptop??

Guy, I don done with you don quote me ever

Funny man!! Next time accept you are wrong and learn new things instead you're being Egocentric and using PRIDE as your face cap.... Atleast you started it by saying you and your HP Elitebook are not mate!! Loooooolz

Take Care bro we are not fighting ooO
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Walelavender(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2015
So Wike still believes in the Judiciary? Thought he said APC bribed them to deliver 'justice'. So unfortunate statement from a barrister. Desperation everywhere. Let's have a fair process that will bring you to power(if Riverians will vote you again),not the shabby and disgraceful process that brought you to power . God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
The tribunal ought to have waited for the supreme court to rule today before passing Judgement.The way it stands Saturday's Judgement would become null and void should the supreme court rule that it has no jurisdiction to try the case in Abuja.

Under PMB, a lower court as a supreme power than a higher court. WIKE will stand tall among is enemy
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by HaroldFinch(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
well, I am in court and Wike just lost. Supreme court agreed with the security reasons excuse and distinguished Ibori's case as this present one had security challenges in rivers. and that President of court of appeal had the power to relocate the tribunal to Abuja. no merit in Appeal . Appeal dismissed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by angiography(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tough season ke? The last time I checked Wike is still the Governor of River state and Saraki is still the senate president!! Lolz You yoruba people never cease to amaze me!! Better go back and fous on your amala politics and leave easterners to discuss theirs!! Bloody slowpoke
Keeeep wailiiiing. That's your job... And so u must do... Wailiiiiiig wailerrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Expectedly, the supreme court will rule in APC's favour. But the people of Rivers state will forever protect their mandate. Wike will win the elections even if Buhari himself is the INEC Chairman.

Which people, was there any election on that day, was it not thugs that chased voters away from voting, lets see how the thugs will operate now.

Just prepare yourself for dakuku govt, nothing you can do about it. chill. cool
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by babafirst(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2015
madridguy:
So wetin happen happen to gunner mr too know ?

Mr No-Know Gunner is for my darling club Arsenal which you cannot compare with Mr Wike.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by niyidenrele: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Babzrockman:
for posting this against wike,u deserve d hands of ma daughter in marriage in 25yrs tym...just send me your biometric data to confirm your status ..
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by kahal29: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
HaroldFinch:
well, I am in court and Wike just lost. Supreme court agreed with the security reasons excuse and distinguished Ibori's case as this present one had security challenges in rivers. and that President of court of appeal had the power to relocate the tribunal to Abuja. no merit in Appeal . Appeal dismissed....

You too much. Just confirmed the news

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Haaaa, both of them are loser jare. Arsernal of all team.

babafirst:
Mr No-Know Gunner is for my darling club Arsenal which you cannot compare with Mr Wike.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by babafirst(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaa, both of them are loser jare. Arsernal of all team.

God dey,no be your fault,Madrid dey top league.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Support Real Madrid and become a Hero.

babafirst:
God dey,no be your fault,Madrid dey top league.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Olaolufred(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tough season ke? The last time I checked Wike is still the Governor of River state and Saraki is still the senate president!! Lolz You yoruba people never cease to amaze me!! Better go back and fous on your amala politics and leave easterners to discuss theirs!! Bloody slowpoke

[size=14pt]DEDE SUKUUDI, ARE YOU AWAKE?

SUPREME COURT JUST NULLIFIED THE TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT.

I CELEBRATE WITH YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]DEDE SUKUUDI, ARE YOU AWAKE?

SUPREME COURT JUST NULLIFIED THE TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT.

I CELEBRATE WITH YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR.
[/size]
That guy needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by paragon40(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
ignorant, so the tribunal should have waited for supreme court judgement even as that will amount to the tribunal sitting beyond the 180 days allowed by the electoral act?
God bless you...people should always look at issues like this legally not morally... I tire for Nairaland
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by paragon40(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
wike still governor because of this provision. I think the present Appeal is not in connection with the nullification... But an Appeal WC has bn on ground before the nullification of his election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.