Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... (7263 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
am specially design to love n care for chubby/thick babes
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by vizkiz: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, I didn't stutter, I said tummy tuck, body sculpture & all the other procedures readily available to them. Genes count too, so you can't be going around comparing women's bodies & how they keep intact after child birth. Some people barely gain weight during pregnancy, while others balloon up. Our bodies don't function the same way.

seems someone wants to get fat after marriage undecided
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
Thick/fat girls actually rock.

chubby is the new skinny
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by cosby02(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
nawtibownie:

Wild imagination? Continu. FYI, I don't weigh up to 55kg anymore. Just saying grin
ANYMORE meanwhile, you said they rock, i wonder why you decided to manage your weight.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

seems someone wants to get fat after marriage undecided

I'm a yo-yo dieter though, so I'd never allow myself get too big. I gain weight fast but I also lose it fast when I discipline myself. Operative word here being MYSELF, because I wouldn't appreciate someone breathing down my neck, telling me to drop a few.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by nawtibownie: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2015
cosby02:

ANYMORE meanwhile, you said they rock, i wonder why you decided to manage your weight.
Manage my weight to that level? No! Just ill. They rock the same way skinny girls rock too. Dahzol.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Creamish(f): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

we're all allowed a little bit of shallowness grin

and there is something called a gym these days

and I know how women love to complain about how little time they have to even think of hitting the gym........ I'll do whatever I can to help free up some time for the lady.

afterall, we're in it together forever right. so we might as well enjoy it. physically and otherwise.

I don't expect you to all of a sudden start looking like a model,but just something visually stimulating. is that too much to ask for?

you won't like going out with ur lady and people be thinking she is ur elder sister.

This post makes better sense than ur 1st.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by cosby02(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2015
nawtibownie:

Manage my weight to that level? No! Just ill. They rock the same way skinny girls rock too. Dahzol.
Yess the rock but not same level with skinny girls. GBAM
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Creamish(f): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You mentioned Beyonce. You can't compare an average woman's body to that of someone with a plastic surgeon on speed dial. There's no contest. However, there's no excuse for letting yourself go.

Yeah.. I believe if U want a good body, U need to work hard and get disciplined to get it. Some ladies are just lucky...no matter what they eat or the number of kids they have, they remain very slim. Iv a couple of friends like that. I hate them! lol cheesy
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Creamish(f): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Which tummy tuck?
Ok let's leave celebs and come back here. My neighbour has six boys and she thesame.
Very slim.
so without tummy tuck..our women can still be as they were after giving birth..

Not everyone is wired same way. Some will never add weight no matter how many kids they drop and what they gobble up. Don't assume same rule applies to all women.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah.. I believe if U want a good body, U need to work hard and get disciplined to get it. Some ladies are just lucky...no matter what they eat or the number of kids they have, they remain very slim. Iv a couple of friends like that. I hate them! lol cheesy

Hehehe. I know what you mean. The unfairness of it all tongue
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2015
And the fat girls don't care if those guys exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
And the fat girls don't care if those guys exist

sub well claimed

team fat babe

hws u?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You mentioned Beyonce. You can't compare an average woman's body to that of someone with a plastic surgeon on speed dial. There's no contest. However, here's no excuse for letting yourself go.
and now i don't no what to believe anymore :-
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
and now i don't no what to believe anymore embarassed and now i don't no what to believe anymore

About what?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by alexlee50: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
marvelck:
Dont know why most guys dont like or find fat girls attractive. Guys do feel fat girls aint good in bed and are usually covered with stretch marks. Like a fine sexy girl I used to know, when she was slim, guys used to chase her a lot. Including some married men. Who were even willing to divorce their wives and marry her. Proclaiming fake and true love to her daily. But when the girl started getting fatter, big and out of shape, the number of guys chasing her started reducing. She immediately lost her attraction to guys completely cos of her fatness. Guess she killed their lust for her body after adding so much weight and losing the sexy shape she once had in the process. This goes to show that most guys are only interested in a woman's body and beauty. And not in the beauty of her heart. Cos her getting fat doesnt change her from whom she is, if she is a nice, sweet, loving and caring woman. And this is also the same reason most married men cheat on their wives when the woman start getting fat and big unneccessarily. Especially when she starts having kids. All those sweet compliments and love they used to shower on their wives, will suddenly ceased once the woman starts getting out of shape. Bros, na cos of her body or beauty u marry her? Then if na so, ur love na fake!
how did you arrive at your conclusions? Where are the stats you took? Which age group did you interview? Who told u married men cheat on their wives because they grow fat? Is that one of your assumption too? Or u took a sample study of married men, looked at length of marrisge and reasons for cheating? Who is a fat girl? How did u arrive at fat girls being less sexually attractive?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
dmola:

sub well claimed
team fat babe
hws u?
I'm not fat, fine nd u?
Good morning
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

About what?
make we just liv matter
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by wilybebsy(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

About what?
make we just liv matter
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not fat, fine nd u?
Good morning

really mrnin hwas ur nyt
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not fat, fine nd u?
Good morning

really mrnin hwas ur nyt?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Ray360: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
joseph1832:
The OP said most guys, I'll like to even ask him how he came about this finding.

To me its a thing of preference, every man has his what and what he likes to see in his woman. Some men like fat/chubby girls, some don't, they prefer lepas, while some others like small and petite girls.

So the OP saying most guys don't like fat girls just mean he doesn't even no what he is saying. (No offense).
bravado! bro, in fact, more men like chubby/fat women for a number of reasons! to some, they want to have enough flesh to caress in bed, Some want busty women for sexual satisfaction. It's a matter of preference like you highlighted
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by gamaliel121(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Creamish:

Not everyone is wired same way. Some will never add weight no matter how many kids they drop and what they gobble up. Don't assume same rule applies to all women.

I know..buh what makes her think beyounce had a tummy tuck?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Creamish(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

I know..buh what makes her think beyounce had a tummy tuck?

Well I dunno...but it's readily available & affordable for her as an option.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
dmola:

really mrnin hwas ur nyt
splendid and yours?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
make we just liv matter

Fine by me.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by dmola(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
splendid and yours?
couldn't b bter sorry u work or sch?
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So shallow! Don't get her pregnant then if you expect her to keep her figure even after popping out a couple of kids. Niggas always swaggering around, spewing tosh & acting all Rico Suavè.

Easy Punky, you are being too hard on the guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Candyrain(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Which tummy tuck?
Ok let's leave celebs and come back here. My neighbour has six boys and she thesame.
Very slim.
so without tummy tuck..our women can still be as they were after giving birth..

You are right. If you ask me its all about discipline, being about to do what it takes to get the result you want. You want to stay slim after dropping kids then you got to do what it takes to achieve that. Though there are very few people who natural don't have fat in them so no matter the number of kids they may have they'll remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Easy Punky, you are being too hard on the guy grin grin grin

Can you believe it though? Like she's gonna get pregnant outside of her body like a fish grin You wanna be poppa, then expect a few jiggly parts after that or get a vasectomy! Simples.
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by gamaliel121(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

You are right. If you ask me its all about discipline, being about to do what it takes to get the result you want. You want to stay slim after dropping kids then you got to do what it takes to achieve that. Though there are very few people who natural don't have fat in them so no matter the number of kids they may have they'll remain the same.

True talk bro..
Re: Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mcheew.
cheesy Nigga got u there! 1 point!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.