Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! (1253 Views)

I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by adonbilivit: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
I call this "SUGAR grandmummy"

Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by adonbilivit: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
lalasticlala what do u call this? I hope this grandma is not "onye alalala"
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Eberex(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
If they told you the guy is the grand son who came went to the UK through the sweat and hard earnings from the granny just to make sure he make it. What if he has spend like over 10 years hoping to make it back to see her before she dies, huh? Would the action be any different from what you see in the picture after he comes back to see she is still alive?
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by akoshanti(f): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
guess he is just showing his grandma some lovey, making her feel special kiss kiss

looks weird though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by donTbone(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by calddon(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2015
gusshhh, so disgusting. what a futile attempt to spoil my day @op.
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by adonbilivit: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Eberex:
If they told you the guy is the grand son who came went to the UK through the sweat and hard earnings from the granny just to make sure he make it. What if he has spend like over 10 years hoping to make it back to see her before she dies, huh? Would the action be any different from what you see in the picture after he comes back to see she is still alive?
caption photo u dey write letter. no body knows the relationship between them
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by adonbilivit: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Eberex:
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by FYB(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
A Guy was called for an interview by
Chevron based on his performance while
working for Shell.
The Interviewer kator asked; What is your
current pay at Shell and what are you
looking at with Chevron?
The Guy said; 9 Million Naira per annum
plus medical and other benefits.
Considering the position here in Chevron,
I'd be looking at 20-22 Million Naira per
annum, a status car, overseas vacation and
medicals.
Kator said; Today is your lucky day! The
position comes with 35 Million Naira per
annum salary, 2014 Range Rover Sport as
official car, Mercedes Benz S65 AMG as
status car, overseas medical treatment. A
fully furnished house in Lekki, health
insurance for your wife and children, 2
houses to be built for you in any town of
your choice and in your village, annual
overseas vacation for you and your family
fully-paid first class, 2 Million Naira
wardrobe allowance per annum, cook,
steward and 2 drivers, country club
membership, and you are entitled to keep
all that the company gives you if you put in
just 3 years of service.
The Guy in bewildered excitement
exclaimed; Haaaa! Sir, you must be joking.
Kator said; Of course I am joking. Were
you not the one that started it?
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Eberex(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
caption photo u dey write letter. no body knows the relationship between them

how many times are we going to see this same photo? undecided

Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
[email] I don't like old women. [/email]
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Tobiee:
why? don't you wanna grow old?
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:

why? don't you wanna grow old?
[email] Dunno, but I feel uncomfortable around them. ...I do. [/email]
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Dunno, but I feel uncomfortable around them. ...I do. [/email]
Toh, learn to love them, they need our love

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Ray360: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Tobiee:
even your grandma? grin
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

even your grandma? grin
[email] One died early, she wasn't old then. The other, I haven't met her and don't hope to. [/email]
Re: Caption This Photo. You Wont Believe It!!! by deanoffaculty: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2015
What's the title of this Horror film?

(1) (Reply)

9ja Gals Be Forming Wise;d / Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag / Spot The Differences If Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.