Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... (4783 Views)

Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / This Instagram User Uploads This Photo With A Girl And Tagged It "tastey Pasta" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Jimmyo3(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
GIRL: Hi handsome.

BOY: Mcheeew (rolling his eyes)

GIRL: C'mon I mean no harm dude. Just spare me a few
minutes of your time.

BOY: say what you have to and leave immediately.

GIRL: okay I have been watching you pass here everyday and i feel attracted to you.

BOY:only that?

GIRL: I think you are
hydrogen cause
whenever I
see you my heart beats with a pop sound.

BOY: (blushing) aaaww
stop the flattery.

GIRL: I'm damn serious.
Can't you see that am
not sobber and am
staggering?
That simply proves that am drunk in love with you.

BOY: (smiling) go
straight to
The point, can't you see am busy? (drawing patterns on
the ground using his
feet).

GIRL: wow your smile is like Al Quaeda terrorists cause it has just captured the
territory of my heart.
Please give me a chance to invest in your heart
business and you will
see the profits through my love for you.

BOY: You girls are just
the same. You Just want to use me then dump me heartlessly.

GIRL: OMG! Dats so
inhuman. I want to
show you true love that can never even be witnessed in the
Soap Operas.

BOY: Kkk let me think
about it then I will
reply you
later.

GIRL: Okay handsome, take as much time as you want.
Whatever your decision is,I will respect it but please
say yes.

QUESTION: Will there
ever be a beautiful time like this?
where girls will do
the 'toasting' and we the boys do the 'blushing' or is it just
wishful dreaming?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by chocolateme(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice one..
Jimmyo3 .. Even your last statement has melted my heart away and now my cheeks are soo red that I was wondering if it's only about your post or something else out of the ordinary.. Your post makes me imagine myself with you in a cold stone outlet taking CHOCOLATE ice cream and gisting with ur head resting on my shoulders and ur face beaming with smiles..
Do u think you can give me your control so that I will stop imagining and dive into reality? Or would u mind if I PM u by 1am tomorrow when your mind is well rested from the stress of today and typically ready to absolve my world?.. Your thoughts alone Jimmy has set my heart on Marathon race to no other destination but your world. Inculcate your world into mine and we would make a pair and a sight to behold to the envy of many.

Jimmy!! Jimmy!! Jimmyo3 WAKE UP!! It's me chocolateme, if I tear u slap eh!! U wake up from your dreamland .

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol ...even if roles have to be reversed,a man's still got to be a man..Not that blushing nigga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Theyveedo(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes,

Wishful dreaming...
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Jimmyo3(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one..
Jimmyo3 .. Even your last statement has melted my heart away and now my cheeks are soo red that I was wondering if it's only about your post or something else out of the ordinary.. Your post makes me imagine myself with you in a cold stone outlet taking CHOCOLATE ice cream and gisting with ur head resting on my shoulders and ur face beaming with smiles..
Do u think you can give me your control so that I will stop imagining and dive into reality? Or would u mind if I PM u by 1am tomorrow when your mind is well rested from the stress of today and typically ready to absolve my world?.. Your thoughts alone Jimmy has set my heart on Marathon race to no other destination but your world. Inculcate your world into mine and we would make a pair and a sight to behold to the envy of many.

Jimmy!! Jimmy!! Jimmyo3 WAKE UP!! It's me chocolateme, if I tear u slap eh!! U wake up from your dreamland .
Lols...u almost got me carried away,but it highly possible.

3 Likes

Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by ClassCaptain(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol ...even if roles have to be reversed,a man's still got to be a man..Not that blushing nigga!

CYPM
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Moz22: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2015
End time things
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2015
We're getting there... Linda's post on twira is ma witnis.
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:

CYPM
What's cypm?
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Yea hilarious indeed
A hilarious moderator banned gab264 for threaten, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.. Ban expires at October 28, 2015 at 09:58:08 AM.sad
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by viclawz(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
wake up my guy its not possible...I wouldn't even lyk 2 b dat blushing nigga undecided
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Op wake up from dream land
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Kingsley1000(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
so u can't woo a man?
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Kingsley1000(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
shokky24:
Op wake up from dream land
so it's not feasible grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Joromi1: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
But girls would woo you if you were as popular, young and rich as Wizkid
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by dmola(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
What's cypm?
chck your personal message
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by longjohnsilver: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
infact reading it seems awkward...
i no fit imagine make one mgbeke babe cum toast me like this mehn...
Abeg let us stick to d status quo. its betta dt way.
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
dmola:

chck your personal message
Ayyt...fanks.
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so u can't woo a man?
I'm afraid I'm old fashioned when it comes to issues of ladies making the first move on a man. I can't,I won't ...4 so many reasons.
But that's not what my post was saying,though.
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by dmola(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Ayyt...fanks.
uw sezy
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by NinaNigeria(f): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
heheheh funny o
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jimmy!! Jimmy!! Jimmyo3 WAKE UP!! It's me chocolateme, if I tear u slap eh!! U wake up from your dreamland .[/quote]

You again?!
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one..

You again?!
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by chocolateme(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
captainboris:

You again?!
are u a monitoring spirit?
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by chocolateme(f): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
captainboris:

You again?!
who are u?
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
are u a monitoring spirit?
Before nko?
I've got my eyes on you!!
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by chocolateme(f): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
captainboris:

Before nko?
I've got my eyes on you!!
hmm
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm
Lol. What's on dt ur small mind na?
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
dmola:

uw sezy
"uw sezy"...and people complain 'bout the way I type. I'm vindicated in the light of this,
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by pbs4real(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wah undecided
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Kingsley1000(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
longjohnsilver:
infact reading it seems awkward...

i no fit imagine make one mgbeke babe cum toast me like this mehn...

Abeg let us stick to d status quo. its betta dt way.
the status quo has to change,men are tired of wooing...it's ladies lapse or turn
Re: Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... by Kingsley1000(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm afraid I'm old fashioned when it comes to issues of ladies making the first move on a man. I can't,I won't ...4 so many reasons.
But that's not what my post was saying,though.
ok,sorry for disgressing.so whats big deal in asking a man out?u guys clamour for gender equality,is it not good u ladies start championing the course with little things like this...trust me,the dude wil appreciate and respect u for ur courage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / Must Read Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 Episode 1 / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.